A REASON TO LOVE YOU

If It's Ji Chang Wook, Then It's Got To Be Nam Ji Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She rubs her hand at the back of his head sending a chuckle from his lips. “You smell like sawdust and I love it.” When Jcw turned to face Njh, a question in his eyes, she said, “For the list that is right about you. Smelling like sawdust is right. Manly. y. Turns me on.”

 

“Yeah?” His brows arched over his tempting eyes. He pulled his cap off, revealing the full view of his buzz cut.

 

“Yes, and let’s not forget the buzz cut. I love the buzz cut.” She pulled him closer and rest her left hand on his shoulder. She rubbed her right hand over the side of his head. Enjoying the soft, bristly feel of his tiny hair.

 

Jcw closed his eyes, and Njh saw some of the tension leave his shoulders. Great. Her touch should ease him. Soothe him, comfort him and arouse him. She ped his leather jacket and slid her hands under his black leather jacket found his white uni T-shirt, immediately feeling his stomach muscles that had tightened against her small fingers. “I’m going to miss all of these” she snuggles more to his warmth.

 

At that, he let out a puff of breath. “I promised I’ll take some days off.” She looked up at him as he kissed his pointy nose lightly. His arms came around her waist and he gathered her in close.

Njh guided him to the small patio swing at the edge of the yard. There’s a small nursery who’s her mom had to keep it for the yard’s decoration. “Wait here, I’m gonna get some coffee.” He let go her hand reluctantly as she steps inside”

 

He took out his phone and called his mom notified her that he’ll be home late and asked his mom to sleep first. He smiled and nodded as his mom for not doing anything out of control with a reminder that she still in school while he’ll be out for his duty.

 

Njh glanced quickly at her sister who was at the kitchen with her laptop, must be staying up late for her hair makeover research as she got promoted as one of the hairstylist's leader. “Going to stay up late again?” Njh asked from the diet kitchen, where she was making coffee with mug-spoon rattling noises. “It’s eleven-thirty already.” Njh brought her sister a cup of coffee and handed her with a slight smile. “Is he gonna stay here?” her sister steal a glance at the outside. “Why? There’s plenty of room, mine can be considered as well” she snickered. “I don’t mind, but you might get kicked out by tomorrow morning. Dad didn’t get used to. ‘Our hyunii is finally been in a relationship with her co-star’” she throws a questionable look.

 

“I know. Well, I was joking. We just gonna stay up, chatting. We’ll make sure to keep all the boundaries.” There, she pads her feet to the yard before her sister handed her a blanket. “It’s 18 degrees so I guess this might help.” “Thanks, unnie.” She brings out a coffee’s thermos with another hand holding a blanket.

 

-------------

Later, they sat together in the wooden swing on her patio. He pressed her close with his arm around her shoulders and they enjoyed the quiet view of the down-street. “Does it get any better than this?” Jcw murmured through her hair.

 

“I’m sure it must but at the moment this is perfection” she snuggled towards his hard chest and closed her eyes. “How long are you going to stay” she traced a pattern while playfully tapping her small finger on his chest.

 

He looked at his wristwatch. “About 20 more minutes?” That grow a frown on her face. She pulled a little away from him drawing a chuckle from his lips.

“It’s not funny.” She sat straight as she looked away from him and crossed her arms.

 

He straightened his figure as he held her small hands. His gaze combed over her, making her feel caressed somehow. “I wish I could stay forever”. He tugged on her hair that covered half of her face and holds her chin lightly to look at him. He grinned as he tries to light up the mood. “Did you said you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter