MOM'S BLESSING

If It's Ji Chang Wook, Then It's Got To Be Nam Ji Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji chang wook pacing inside of his house back and forth. Today is the second day before he’s going to be submitted into the camp. After all of his works close to be settle all together including his concerts, schedules meeting with his fans, agreements with the company as an embassy of countless brands, he’s now been giving a chance to lay all of his free times gathering with the friends and the family “I had a sudden thought to give this wariness about my son been pacing around like something was bothering him and I should mind” her mother who sat at the sofa with a single crochet hook on her left hand and the other hand is holding a thread which has already almost done doing crocheting. She looked at his son which is now looking miserable. Her mother had realized it since he went back from his gathering party with all of his teammates last night.

 

“Hey, wook” he stopped at the midway before he further his pace towards the kitchen and look at her mom “umm..?” he raised his eyebrows and looked at her dearest human being which he adores at most of the time “come here and sit with me” he sat next to his mom and smiled at her “You okay..?” she knows something has come up if not, he won’t be troubled just like how he is now. “omma..” he called as he already lean against his mother shoulder. “I think I’m old enough to go to the military now” he steals a glance to his mother. “I will be fine, don’t worry” she knew that he’s worried about her. After all the circumstances and the hard works, even he was not always being around her, she trusted him, wherever he goes, he always being inside of her prays and always do better up until he reached what he had achieved now.

 

“I feel like I can’t even leave you alone” he sighed. “we talked about this right? I’m not going to stay here alone. You have aunties and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter