YOU'RE MINE

If It's Ji Chang Wook, Then It's Got To Be Nam Ji Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji chang wook drove his car to nam ji hyun’s house. When he arrived at her house, the time has shown up that it’s already past 10 pm. He had to wonder whether or not he should be seeing her at this late hour. He must get scolded by her family for inappropriate manners because of late night visiting. He rang a doorbell and he sighed a relieve.

 

There’s nam ji hyun sister walked out of the house must be wondering who’s might be visiting them at this hour. “Ji chang wook shi..?” her sister throw a questioning look at him through the gate. She then rushed over to open the gate and allow him to enter. They just stay in the yard knowing that her parent has already fallen asleep and not to disturb them. Instead of entering the house, her sister suggested to just sit at the nearer bench which also has a patio swing.

 

He took a sit followed by nam ji hyun sister. “it’s pretty late, you drive here? Alone?” she asked him and a bit of dumbfounded.

 

“yes, actually..I’m really sorry. I know, this is not the right time. Pardon my lack of manners” he sighed and flash a smile.

 

“I’ve got it, you just run out of time. So, you’ll be going this 14th. Right..? There’ll be only one-day left.Did you prepare all of the things?” she assured him with a smile. She knows it’s hard to swallow, army is still the worst things out of all.

 

“I think all is ready. Works, fans, family--- all is fine” he let out a smile. It’s just her baby now. Where is she? He thought to himself while looking around. It didn’t go unnoticed to her sister.

 

“Ji hyun is in her room. Probably just finished her shower. She was out all day accompanying her aunt for running errands. I don’t really know what they are up to this evening” she shook her head knowing that those two must be a bff already instead of aunt and niece.

 

“she must be looking out for a good food” he chuckles. His baby loves going around as long as there’s a good place that prepared a portion of good food.

 

“well, you know her better. Okay then, I’ll let her know you were here then” she also let out a chuckle and raise up as she went inside after bidding for goodbye and wish him good luck for the army soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Five minutes just passed and nam ji h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter