002 Junhoe?

Not Your Typical Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo just runs far away from the rooftop. He doesn’t know where will he go but his feet leads him to the bathroom and quickly splash water on his face to wake him up. Wake him up on what? Waking himself up for his feelings to Junhoe. 

 

He is confused on when did it all started. When did Junhoe suddenly make his heart beat every single time he smiles at him? When did Junhoe constantly make his heart as if it beats to be broken in pieces? Chanwoo closes his eyes and remember the scene he witnessed awhile ago in the rooftop. Why does it hurt every single time he sees him with any other girls? He shouldn’t be right? 

 

“Maybe I just miss him... yeah, that might be it” He quickly concludes and washes his face again with water convincing himself to ignore the little whimpers of his heart. 

 

Just when he turns off the faucet and prepares to go out-

 

“Hey” Chanwoo widens up his eyes and quickly steps backward after seeing him in front of the bathroom door

 

“J-Junhoe?” He mutters quietly while still looking at him with widen eyes

 

Junhoe didn’t utter a word for a few seconds before making his signature laugh saying, “wow, it’s been so long since I last hear you say my name. Oh, I just noticed now that we were not hanging like we used to before” 

 

He just notice it now? Oblivious award surely goes to you Junhoe, Chanwoo thought with a little hint of sadness hearing those words. Is it really not a big deal with Junhoe with them two not hanging around anymore? Or is it only for Chanwoo that it is a big deal? 

 

Chanwoo brushes his thoughts away and just look at him with his signature smile that he always show to people. 

 

“Yeah guess you’re right. It’s been so long, isn’t it?” He said. If Junhoe wants to play it cool, then he can act it all out too. Good thing he is always good in acting. Always.

 

“How have you been?” He asked like Junhoe is just another acquaintance to him. 

 

Junhoe quickly raises up his eyebrow and said, “Yah why are you asking as if we weren’t friends?” He lightly said making sure to set a good conversation between them 

 

Are we still? 

 

Chanwoo just smiles and intentionally look at his watch, “Oh- sorry June- I mean Junhoe I need to go to my next class”

 

Junhoe missed the flustered face of Chanwoo when he accidentally called him the name Chanwoo always used to him in the past

 

“Oh! Right! See you then!” Junhoe cheerfully said while waving his hand and walking away in the door 

 

Chanwoo rolled his eyes and lean on the wall for a minute to register what happen. Did that really just happen JUST now? Junhoe acting like... the typical Junhoe? 

 

He sighs frustratingly as he can’t register what happened. Did he just act normal to him? Is he the only one who misses the other and not the other way around? Did he not miss the both of them together? Is he not longing for their friendship which lost contact for about 2 years already? 

 

“Am I just overreacting?” He asked to himself. He just sighs a long one before going to his supposed classroom at that moment.

 

 

—————

 

 

Chanwoo makes himself busy during class. He keeps on answering to his teacher’s questions for him to divert his attention to his oblivious best friend- no scratch that. He wasn’t sure to call him his best friend anymore. 

 

He quickly packs his back and ready to meet his Yunhyeong Hyung in the library when suddenly he met his Hyung along the way 

 

“Oh Yunhyeong hyung, I’m about to go to the library already. Let’s go?” He said but the other made a confused face which made him mirror him, “aren’t we supposed to go to the library after class?” 

 

“Chanwoo, today is Friday. We still our P.E Class before we go to the library” Yunhyeong said

 

Chanwoo made a “o” mouth shaped clearly forgotten his class schedule for today. He internally screamed because he was not really fond of his PE classes. And today is not really his lucky day because the activity assigned for them in this new semester is - swimming. Today is their first day.

 

“Let’s go now and change” Yunhyeong practically drag Chanwoo with him as Chanwoo is having a mental breakdown. He doesn’t know why ever since the incident of him drowning on the pool before Junhoe saved him made him hate water and swimming to be specific. That is why he doesn’t have a soul whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter