001 Confused

Not Your Typical Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo stares at the window blankly. He doesn’t know why he prefers to look outside than hear his teacher teaching something important in front of the class. While he was looking outside, he notice his bestfriend walking. His smile immediately escape in his mouth but quickly disappeared as he saw him flirting with a girl by his side. Probably his 20th girl this month. What do you expect from THE Koo Junhoe, he thought as he sighs.

Just then, reality sets him back when his teacher suddenly called him, “Jung Chanwoo?”

“Yes, Sir?!” He quickly stands up and look at his teacher who is evidently disappointed on him as he was clearly not listening.

“Why are you not listening in our class?” His teacher straightforwardly asked. He just scratch his head and felt sorry. “I’m sorry. I’m just… distracted”

“Well then, will you answer our problem on the board” He quickly looks at it and secretly smirked as it was just a piece of cake. Although he was evidently not listening, he knows already how to solve it. Why does he knows? Let’s just say he was born naturally talented and smart.

As he was done answering it, his teacher just look at him and was not really shock at all as it was not just the first time Jung Chanwoo, his top student answered a problem without clearly listening to him during discussion.

When the bell rings, Chanwoo quickly packed his bag and rushed to go out of the room. As he steps outside, he was greeted by no other than Song Yunhyeong, the overall top student of their university. Actually, he was not surprised at all. They were once became partners during their one of their laboratory works and surprisingly the older always approach him now and then. After classes, Yunhyeong always ask him to accompany him to the library and study. Chanwoo was unease at first but he eventually finds Yunhyeong comfortable and can consider him as a friend. And now, the older always waits at his room for him during break time.

“Oh Hyung, Why are you here?” He asked and gave him his signature smile.

“Wanna grab a lunch?” He offered. To be honest, this hyung always ask for lunch everyday as he waits for him in front of his room. He remembers his bestfriend always come to his room and grab their lunch together but-

“YAH KOO JUNHOE! YOU SNAKE! You have another one already?” A student name Bobby said while a group of boys teases the said man while going to their direction

“Well, I’m Koo Junhoe afterall” Junhoe said while smiling as if he won something big. The girl just practically shoved his hands on his arms claiming she got the university’s playboy.

Chanwoo just look at him from the distant and doesn’t know why he felt something aching. He wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter