003 : Let go

Not Your Typical Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh Chanwoo, why are you not changing yet?” Yunhyeong suddenly appeared that made all of the men in the room look at them.

 

Junhoe widens up his eyes to see Chanwoo “C-chanwoo, ahm... how long have you been standing there?” 

 

“Long enough” Chanwoo coldly said that made all of them look at him and was shock to see the other acting like that even Yunhyeong. 

 

Chanwoo ignored their reactions and went to his locker to get his clothes. While getting it, he could feel someone is moving closer to him 

 

“C-chanwoo listen-” Junhoe started but the latter quickly went out of the room as if he didn’t heard Junhoe at all.

 

Chanwoo just walks fast ignoring the shout of Yunhyeong at back. He doesn’t want anyone to come near him at the moment as he was completely pissed. 

 

He wanted to go home straight but he can’t take it anymore the heavy feeling his best friend had let him felt through his words. He went straight in the school’s rooftop and quickly throw himself on the ground. He bursts on crying. He hates it. He hates himself crying again to show how weak he was- no he is. Right from the start, he knows he’s weak. Physically, emotionally, mentally- all of it. He is weak. Everyone keeps on saying that on his face. He hurts. It deeply hurts. But when he met Junhoe, he made him feel that he was not totally weak. That he got him. He shouldn’t feel weak anymore because he got his back. But today, hearing those words from the man who once made him feel that he is not weak, truly hurts like hell. 

 

His tears continue to fall on his face as Junhoe’s words keep on repeating on his mind. He stayed there for a couple of hours until his tears were dried by the cold breeze. When he finally settled himself, he opened his phone and saw the picture of him and Junhoe smiling on his screen saver. He looked at it and another tear fall again from his eyes. 

 

“So all these years, I’m just a burden huh?” He closed his eyes and quickly removed his screen saver photo.  He breathes heavily and decided to call it a day. Too much drama for Junhoe this day. 

 

 

——————

 

 

When he got home, he was about to open the door when someone tap his shoulder that made him jump because of shock. He was about to go off balance. He closed his eyes and prepared to feel his body on the ground. He opens his eyes when he felt a hand holding his waist to support him not to fall off the ground. 

 

“Yah, you can still be easily scared as before?” Teases by the man whom he doesn’t want to see as of the moment 

 

He rolled his eyes and quickly release himself from Junhoe’s hold

 

“Why are you here?” He said uninterestedly while opening his door once again 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter