002 I did not know

Don't Mess Up My Love Shot

In all Byun Baekhyun's life, he could count the amount of times he was rendered speechless all on one hand. However, the sight in front of him got Baekhyun frozen in one spot with his right hand still stuck on the door handle. The people inside the room also freeze in motion as they look at the person who swings the door open. 

 

Baekhyun did find Chanyeol in the lab, but Park Chanyeol was not alone. And he was definitely not working on the science project. The subject of Baekhyun's rage is currently in an ambiguous position with another guy.

 

Their clothes are messy and their hairs are out of place. Chanyeol's button up shirt is all the way till the end, showing something that Baekhyun refuses to look at with all his might. The other guy's t-shirt was thrown somewhere near the door and Baekhyun could see trails of red bites up his neck. Trailing his eyes further down, and Baekhyun could also see something is up from that guy's pants.

 

For the first time ever, Park Chanyeol sees Byun Baekhyun blushing and averting his eyes away. And somehow he doesn't hate it one bit. As for Byun Baekhyun, this is the first time ever, he had seen anyone doing this kind of thing, in real live that is. And now that he's been given a full view in the front seat, Baekhyun just wished that he hadn't forget to knock.  

 

This is why you should always knock before entering any room that is not yours.

 

If one were to ask what kind of person Byun Baekhyun is, many would replied that despite being impatient and strict, Baekhyun is actually a kind guy. Though he often scolded those who didn't meet the deadlines in the school council, he'd stayed behind and helped them finish the works rather than complaining and pushing all the works to others. However, the most amazing thing about Baekhyun is not his kindness or cleverness, but it is the fact that he is never judgmental towards others.

 

None of them moved until the guy under Park Chanyeol pushes him out of the way and runs out the door. This snapped Baekhyun back to reality.

"Park Chanyeol, you…" Baekhyun's rage from earlier turns to confusion and all the words he had thought up to scold the guy are jumbled in his mind. With that, he could only mumbles something incoherently.

 

"Ah if it isn't the midget who clings onto Hyemi all day." The tall figure stands up straight before he speaks in his deep voice and starts to walk towards Baekhyun.

 

Midget? Now this boi has done it. Baekhyun steps inside the room, leaving the door open as he steps in front of the taller one in a threatening manner. Huh, who cares who's taller? Byun Baekhyun right here is the holder of a 3rd dan black belt in Hapkido. Let's see who will be under who by the time he's done with this arrogant prick.

 

When the taller one keeps on walking towards him, Baekhyun unconsciously back away step by step. However, his eyes were still firm and fierce; it was as if he's warning the arrogant one with the looks.

 

To Baekhyun's surprise, Chanyeol did not waver at all. Instead the taller one smirks lightly as he lean in towards the shorter one. When he leans in and looks at the shorter one, Chanyeol's left hand pushes the door close quietly and rests it on the door right beside the other one's head. It was as if he's watching what Baekhyun can actually do with his shorter frame.

 

It is at this time when Chanyeol is too close to Baekhyun that notices the fact that the taller one is practically shirtless. Baekhyun averts his eyes almost immediately; he does not want the playboy to have any colorful imaginations. Especially not when he had just caught the guy doing something something.

 

 What the hell is this guy doing? He, Byun Baekhyun, is full fledge straight member of the society and is not a starving ghost who just eats without preference like this needlessly tall boi. 

 

And so when Chanyeol leans even closer, Baekhyun smiles softly and grabs onto the taller one's collar. As he grabs Chanyeol's collar, his right leg hooks onto Chanyeol's longer legs on the outside while he uses the force on his hands to tip the taller one off balance. In an instance, the taller one in the room falls on his with a frown on his face.

 

Baekhyun smirks to himself as he peers at the tall boi. Well, does the heights matter now?

 

"Keep your dirty hands off of Hye Mi, or else."

 

As Chanyeol was getting up, Baekhyun speaks in a firm tone. After he threaten the taller ones, Baekhyun casually walk out the room without even listening to what the taller one wants to say.

 

After the shorter one stormed off, Changeol sighs as he buttons up his shirt, thinking that maybe he has gone a tad too far with the name calling. Suddenly, a light giggle was heard through out the room.

 

"Should you be giggling when you found out that your xingie is actually gay?" Chanyeol grumbles at the person who was giggling at his demise.

 

"What gay, he is obviously a bi." A cheerful tone replies before the owner of the voice walks right out of the connected toilet inside the lab.

 

"Well, I've done my part of the deal. Remember to do yours." Chanyeol casually re-arranges his hair before he turns to look at the figure of the school's council president, Byun Baekhyun's so called childhood friend.