001 Did you know?

Don't Mess Up My Love Shot

The rumor of how Park Chanyeol is targeting Kim Hyemi started a few weeks ago and it has been circulating around the school ever since. It is nothing strange since the two subjects of the rumor are pretty famous in their university. 

 

One was the legendary straight A playboy of the university while another was the beautiful and good tempered student council president. No matter which angle one look at, their looks and heights complement each other to the point where people can't help, but sigh in envy.

 

There has been a few different versions of the rumor especially on the comment section of the school forum. One version states that Park Chanyeol and Kim Hyemi were introduced to each other at a mixer. Another one states that Chanyeol fell in love with Hyemi at first sight.

 

Many of those versions are all exaggerated. However, the most preposterous one is that Chanyeol and Hyemi are in an arranged marriage; while Chanyeol is interested in her, Hyemi doesn't want to be tied up with an arranged marriage. It was indeed a bit too far fetched, but given their family status, it was not illogical to assume that.

 

One may think that rumors will only be rumors and it will eventually die down in a couple of months. However, the fact that both Chanyeol and Hyemi haven't come out to reject everything yet only makes everyone even more fired up.

 

Generally, the student body of this university lead a very mundane and boring life, therefore, they would get excited even for any small rumors and gossips that revolve around the famous figures of the university. With the exams around the corner, everyone feels extra anxious and stressed, so it is only natural that they would gossip more to release stress.

 

Among the overly excited students in the university, there is one person who is not liking the commotion at all, and that person is not even the subject of the rumor. No matter how much Baekhyun tried to ignore those evilrumors, he couldn't. 

 

With a frown on his face, Byun Baekhyun walks straight out of the library after hearing the whispered gossip that Chanyeol were seen kissing Hyemi at the school's garden. Enough is enough. He is going to talk to Park Chanyeol once and for all. With a boiling anger, Baekhyun storms off to find the playboy. 

 

The first time Baekhyun heard of the rumor was when it blew up in the school forum. After talking to Hyemi, his childhood friend and long time crush, he had found out that Chanyeol approached her and asked to be friends.

 

Although Baekhyun trusted Hyemi, he would never trust that guy Park Chanyeol. In the three years of his university life, Baekhyun has heard rumors about that guy the most. Even though they are all in the same generation, that guy never fail to cause an uproar in the school.

 

In his freshman year, Park Chanyeol became well known due to him being the sole student who scored the highest in the school's entrance exam. Then came Sophomore year when Chanyeol received almost all of the awards and prizes from his science department and the nickname "Straight A Playboy" from the gossiping forum. And now in his Junior year, this guy was seen out and about with many girls in a short period of time.

 

Arrived at the science lab, Baekhyun swings the door open in irritation. The faster this rumor is settled, the better. However, behind the door was a scene, he didn't expect to see at all.