10: White

Sold

As they made their way back to the slowly dispersing crowd at the town square, Luhan and Sehun walked side by side with a courgette's size distance between them, Luhan continuously snuck small glances Sehun's way, admiring the Duke's imposing stature and presence even when he was disguising himself to blend in with the crowd in the festival. It was a little surreal that this very man was now his beloved after their slightly tempestuous confession to one another. Luhan felt his cheeks warm up once more as he recalled the embarrassing words he spoke due to his heated emotions at the time and it made him want to slap himself for being that way. 

"Luhan," a deep voice said, making Luhan's heart beat a little faster as the sound of that voice reminded him of Sehun's confession while he kissed Luhan's palm. "Let's go home now."

Looking up, Luhan wondered if he could make it through being in this sort of relationship with the Duke as seeing the sweet, content smile in front of him was making him feel absolutely weak and in absolute disbelief that this wonderful man had such affections towards someone like himself. 

"Y-yes," Luhan managed to let out, still feeling shy and Sehun must've noticed it too as a soft, amused laugh filled the air. 

"Are you feeling shy, my dear Luhan?" Sehun asked teasingly, his words of endearment enough to make Luhan feel like his entire chest would explode. 

Luhan cleared his throat in an attempt to seem more mature about the whole situation. "I am not. I just... I'm not... used to it yet."

Squeezing his eyes shut due to feeling mortified over his childish admission, Luhan felt himself be enveloped in a warm embrace, a large hand softly rubbing the back of his head.

"It's alright, my dear Luhan. We can take it slowly until you feel comfortable. After all, this is both our first time and we have forever to learn about one another, so it's alright if you don't force yourself. You just have to stay the same. Since that's who I've loved all this while," Sehun said, making Luhan's heart soar a bit higher and a bit further, his hopes and fantasies for the future even more cemented into his heart and soul. The reassurance Sehun always brought him, it was like he could see through each and every one of Luhan's worries and Luhan had never been happier as he was in that moment.

Letting himself out of Sehun's embrace as the feelings of reassurance settled at his core, Luhan could finally smile happily towards his beloved and confidently grabbed Sehun's hand. 

"Thank you, Sehun," Luhan began, rubbing the inside of Sehun's palm softly with his thumb. "I... I'll make a lot of mistakes but always know my heart for you. Thank you for being with me."

Bravely saying his truest words, Luhan glanced up towards Duke Sehun who at that moment seemed frozen in place, a soft hue of pink peeking at the top of his cheeks. If Luhan wasn't so close, he probably would not have seen it at all. 

I didn't know Sehun was so lovely. I'm so happy, what should I do? Luhan thought to himself, as they continued to walk to their carriage hand in hand.

A year later

Sehun rolled his head clockwise and then the opposite direction as he felt the soreness of the day get relieved with these actions. Under his leadership, the Dukedom thrived further with many businesses and newly established trading routes allowing more prosperity to come to the people under his responsibility. His textile business was now fully run by Luhan as his responsibilities as a Duke left him barely any free time to even enjoy a simple, undisturbed dinner with the love of his life. 

Sehun let out an audible sigh as feelings of frustration welled in his gut. In the past month, he had only seen Luhan a handful of times due to the increase in both their workloads. Each time they met; they were limited to a few minutes as they had to scurry off quickly to their next appointment.

Maybe I should've just kept Luhan by my side and close the textile business, Sehun thought unrealistically and he laughed to himself as he knew he could never separate Luhan from something he held so dear to his heart. Sighing some more, he heard a soft knock and lazily told the person on the other side of the door to enter. 

"Are you busy?" a bright and the most pleasant voice to grace Sehun's ear said. Perking up at the presence of the owner of that voice, Sehun still felt the palpitations he felt years ago when he first realised he was in love with the man in front of him who was handsomely dressed in a cream-coloured ensemble that was a collaborative design between Luhan and himself. 

"Never busy for you," Sehun said sweetly, and it visibly made the blonde man in front of him blink faster in shyness. Sehun thought that even after all this time, Luhan was still shy when he said such words and even though Kyungsoo had on a few occasions expressed his distaste for Sehun's new capabilities at pouring such honeyed words all over Luhan, Sehun couldn't help himself since it was the words he held so deeply in his heart all this while, trying his best to suppress a feeling that he thought Luhan would abhor him for.

Sehun heard Luhan awkwardly cough before he made his way to Sehun's side. "Shall we have something sweet? You look like you need a bit of a cheering up."

Sehun smiled until the plump flesh under his eyes bulged, before he circled his arms around Luhan's waist, resting his chin lightly on the lower part of Luhan's abdomen. "Isn't that why you're here? Aren't you the 'something sweet'?"

Visibly turning beet red, Sehun let out a giggle as he let go of an incredibly overwhelmed Luhan, not wanting the dangerous feelings he's had the past few months come raging to the surface with the contact he initiated.  

Ah, I'm still the worst. Sehun thought, as all he could remember was how lithe Luhan's waist was and how toned his torso felt and how much he could see it without the barrier of the fabric between them. Seriously, the worst, Oh Sehun.

"You're being silly again," Luhan managed to say, his face still sporting an embarrassed expression that made Sehun's mind be filled with even more alluring yet prohibited thoughts. Sehun softly laughed, always enjoying teasing his lovely Luhan a little too much.

"I'm sorry, but yes, I could go for some tea and whichever dessert you would like, Luhan," Sehun said. 

Luhan beamed and Sehun felt his hand being taken. "Then, let's go downstairs to the tea room! Jongdae and I made a new cake. I think you'll really like it, Sehun."

Feeling his heart get full from seeing how well Luhan had grown and how much their relationship had progressed, Sehun firmly held onto Luhan's hand in his and the both of them made their way to the tea room, completely oblivious to the problem that would arise in the future.

***

"Marriage?" Sehun almost spat out, disgruntled that this was the first issue he had to deal with on the day he was meant to go for a stroll with Luhan to enjoy the awakening spring time. 

"Y-yes, my lord," Sehun's aide nervously muttered, fully aware of the unique relationship the Duke had with the young man called Luhan. "His Majesty has brought up that it was time for the Duke of the kingdom to find a suitable wife for himself, or His Majesty himself would get i-involved."

An icy atmosphere descended quickly into the Duke's office, and the aide could only wonder if this was the date that would be carved on his tombstone. 

"Ridiculous," Sehun simply said before getting out of his chair abruptly, almost causing the young aide to faint. "I'm off to meet His Majesty. Please inform Kyungsoo to accompany Luhan today. I will be... a bit late." 

The aide could only yell out a confirmation for his nerves were rattled to new heights by the incredibly furious Duke. He solemnly mentally lit a candle for His Majesty as the aide knew no one, not even the king of a country, could possibly stop Duke Oh Sehun from doing what he wanted. 

***

"I greet the Sun of the Empire, His Royal Majesty, King Suho," Sehun said, the image of a perfectly raised noble evident from his actions and words. 

"Rise, Duke Oh Sehun," King Suho simply said. "To what do I owe this pleasure of the ever elusive Duke Sehun to come and visit me on his own accord?"

A condescending smile broke through Sehun's façade before he managed to collect himself and go back to his usual stern appearance. "Your Majesty, I believe there has been a mistake in one of the letters you have sent me. I have made it very clear that there is only one person I wish to be with."

King Suho smirked in response, not threatened by Duke Sehun's obvious displeasure. "It was no mistake. You must get married soon, Duke Sehun, and produce an heir. You are already 23 years of age, correct? I have given you much leeway due to your friendship with my son but now that you hold that position, you must also bear the weight of it."

Sehun squinted his eyes slightly in anger, as he had no such plans to get married to anyone besides Luhan. "And if I refuse?"

King Suho smiled in triumph, "Then your title will be stripped from both you and your beloved Luhan. All you own will become the empire's."

Feeling like he had the power to make this cocky Duke kneel before him, King Suho was utterly baffled when he heard Duke Sehun let out a boisterous laugh, which the dumbfounded king thought he was incapable of. 

After collecting himself, Sehun with a determined look on his face. "Now that would just be perfect. I was getting tired of not being able to see Luhan as often as I would've liked so this proposal will definitely work in my favour. Your Majesty, you are truly wise beyond your years. I sincerely admire you." 

King Suho felt anger boiling in his already weak heart. "A-are you crazy, Duke? I'm telling you you will lose everything. Everything! And you're...happy?"

Sehun smiled, a tinge of craziness apparent that it made even the most powerful man in the empire flinch. "If Luhan isn't part of that everything, what worth does it have to me?" 

Seeing the Duke walking away after receiving his goodbyes, King Suho felt like he had been the one to lose everything and he would lose even more should this young, brilliant Duke disappear from his empire. As much as it enraged him and trampled on his pride, he had no choice but to send out a letter of apology to the Duke and allow his union with the object of his desire, or more accurately, at least in the King's mind, Duke Oh Sehun's obsession.

"It's been a while since I've seen mother and father. I'm very excited," Luhan expressed, as the familiar views of the vast stretch of green plains passed by. Feeling a large, warm hand cover his own, a firm 'um' was heard from the man next to him. Reciprocating Sehun's tough, Luhan twirled his hands over and interlocked fingers with the man he had come to love so much, that he wondered if it was possible to love even more than this.

Smiling towards Sehun, he was taken aback when the Duke swept in for a soft kiss, making Luhan freeze in surprise. Even after all the kisses he's received and also given, though it was mostly received, Luhan still felt overwhelmingly shy over this form of affection. 

"I'm glad we could make the time to go together," Sehun kindly said, looking completely unfrazzled by the kiss and yet, here Luhan was feeling like he melted every time this happened. 

I have to get used to this already. It's been over a year now since we've courted one another, so why am I still a blubbering fool! Luhan silently berated himself. He was no longer such a naive teenager. He could tell how much Sehun wanted to move their relationship forward. The new places he's touched, the way his kiss would linger a lot longer, the way his hold was a little stronger. Luhan was no fool, and he was not so innocent either. He also wanted to move forward but how could he when even a small kiss like this made him turn into a complete halfwit. Sehun had always respected him and Luhan knew how much he held back for his sake, but sometimes, just a little, he wanted to see Sehun become that domineering person he was during the interaction they had in front of Luhan's room and in Sehun's office. 

"What if I ask for something horrible? Will you do it for me?"

"Answer me. How long do you want to stay here with me?"

Remembering those moments, a strange shiver cascaded over Luhan's skin and made him feel a bit shameful. There were times he had fantasised what would've had happened if Sehun just kept going without being considerate of him and it made a strange feeling spread in between his legs. 

Shaking his head to stop thinking of such dirty thoughts, he decided then and there that he would stop being so passive, and take matters into his own hands once they returned to the manor. Turning his head one last time towards Sehun, mind and heart full of determination, he felt himself falter at seeing the handsome non-chalance Sehun had as he laid his head on his free hand, elbow propped up on the side of the carriage, eyes closed serenely. 

He'll succeed, definitely. Maybe. 

"Mother!" Luhan yelled, as he ran eagerly towards his mother who was waiting for him in front of their newly renovated house.

Thanks to his salary as the manager for Sehun's textile business, and also because he never needed to use his salary for anything, he simply sent it to his parents much to their trepidation since it was such a huge sum. Over time, they understood Luhan's heart and used the money to improve their farm, equipment and their living quarters. 

"The house looks wonderful, Mrs. Sun," Sehun complimented, handing over souvenirs from the city. 

"Just the house? I think this dress Luhan designed and gifted to me is even more wonderful, don't you think, Duke Sehun?" Luhan's mother jested. 

"Mother," Luhan said, aggrieved. 

Sehun simply smiled and responded, "Definitely. Luhan has great taste in design and you were born to wear such dresses, Mrs. Sun."

"Oh my, Duke Sehun you've become quite the talkative one," Luhan's mother quipped, amused by the Duke's lip service. 

Luhan sighed and quickly pushed his mother back inside the house, smiling Sehun's way before completely disappearing. Sehun lingered where he stood a little while, feeling content at how happy Luhan's life had turned out, before a deep, throaty cough caught his attention.

Turning to the source of the sound, Luhan's father was standing a few feet away, annoyance evident on his face. Sehun swallowed some saliva to moisten his dry throat. He could face off against the king so fiercely, but he was still incredibly nervous when faced with Luhan's father who, although has warmed up to him very slightly over the past few years, was still quite vigilant against Sehun.

"Good afternoon, Sir," Sehun greeted, no sign of nervousness apparent whatsoever. 

An apathetic 'um' was received in response, which was a great improvement compared to how he used to completely ignore Sehun's existence just a few years prior. Despite his nerves and fear, he came here today with a purpose and he needed to steel himself in order to be a proper person towards Luhan. He had said he had never broken any promises in his life, but today, he was going to break a very huge promise with Luhan's father. 

***

Seeing Luhan's father stand in front of the fields near his house, Sehun could feel his heart beat faster and faster from the nerves as he inched his way next to the strict man. A few minutes of silence dawned between them, Sehun unsure of how to start speaking.

"It's unlike you to be so nervous," Luhan's father finally said, breaking the silence. 

"Ah, yes..." Sehun could only blurt out, before taking a quiet but deep breath. "Sir, I have something I would like to discuss with you."

An audible sigh escaped from Luhan's father's mouth, before he turned towards Sehun, eyes filled with hostility, making Sehun feel knots in his stomach all the way to his throat. "I told you I would kill you if you touch my son, didn't I?" 

Sehun felt his eyes waver in panic and was ready to receive a hurtful blow from Luhan's father's fist but it never came. 

"I said that, but," Luhan's father began, turning his gaze back to his fields. "I think I've gotten too old now."

Sehun was rooted to the ground, unsure of what to say in this situation.

A soft chuckle was heard, and it was a surprise to Sehun. "I've only ever wanted Luhan to be happy. I wanted all my sons to have happiness regardless of what their choice in life is. So, seeing how much happiness Luhan has when he looks at you, I guess you've been kind to him. I absolutely loathe the fact that you paid to have my son's life and I will always have lingering doubts about your intention with him."

Sehun wanted to refute but a raised palm stopped him in his tracks. "I may feel that way but the way my son looks at you and the way you look at him... It's fairly obvious that it's a happiness beyond my comprehension and control. So, with that," Luhan's father paused, looking Sehun straight in the eyes. "Whatever it is you wish to discuss with me, my answer will be just to do as you wish, because I know you have no intentions to ever hurt my son. That's all I'll say, so let's end it here." 

Watching Luhan's father turn away and head into the house to meet with his wife and son, Sehun, who barely spoke a sentence to Luhan's father, felt relief wash over him at Luhan's father's approval over him being Luhan's partner. He was finally close to his awaited dream for the past year, and now nothing was in his way.

Watching his mother adore the new dresses he brought along with him to gift to her, Luhan was in a jovial mood and was glad he could visit this time around especially since he was so busy the past few months.

"Sorry I haven't been able to visit as often, mother," Luhan apologised, wishing he could do much more for his parents.

Luhan felt a soft smack on his upper right arm. "You silly boy. We know how busy you are and you've always found the time to visit us regardless. That much is enough for me and your father."

A smile went to Luhan's face and he was always so grateful he could have these days with his parents, when it seemed so unlikely 4 years ago. It was all thanks to Sehun. His beloved, wonderful, amazing Sehun. Would he have been able to even live up to this age if Sehun hadn't bought him that day? Would he have been able to learn all the things he's been able to? Would his mother be in front of him right now crying instead of admiring a new ruby necklace, if it weren't for that fateful day? Luhan knew the answer. 

"Mother," Luhan began, a sense of wanting the world to know how much Sehun has done for him, how much he was loved by him overwhelming Luhan's insides. "I love Duke Sehun. I love him in a way you probably cannot accept, but even so, there's no possibility of me ever stopping."

Looking at his hands in guilt, his mother's fair and soft hands came into view as she softly cradled his trembling hands in hers. 

"Isn't that wonderful," she simply said with a big grin. Surprise and relief came in a wave and a sharp feeling rose to inside of Luhan's nose, making his eyes teary. "If you love him, then love him. I just need you to be happy." 

Luhan managed to smile reassuringly to his mother. "I am."

Sehun closed the book he was reading in his bed and placed it on his bedside table, resting his head back as he recalled the past few days since him and Luhan returned back from his parents' house. Luhan had been silent the whole ride back home, as if contemplating something deeply and carefully. When Sehun wanted to ask what he was concerned about, Luhan simply brushed it off, saying he was thinking about something related to the business. Sehun left it at that, but a strange lingering feeling of worry kept nudging at him. 

Getting out of his covers, he made the decision to go to Luhan's room and convey his worries, but as soon as he opened his door, he was startled to find a breathtaking and equally startled blonde-haired man in front of him, a fist raised in the air. 

"S-Sehun," Luhan nervously called out. "I thought you were asleep."

Sehun smiled, feeling the urge to tease Luhan come out after seeing him dressed in a silky white pajama set that no doubt was something Luhan designed. "Were you hoping to do something to me while I slept?"

Luhan's eyes widened in panic, making Sehun unable to suppress the laugh he was holding in, earning him a scowl from the radiant blonde in front of him. 

"Since you seem to just want to tease me, I will return to my room now," Luhan said sulkily. Sehun grabbed his arm and pulled him to his room and embraced an obviously peeved Luhan. 

"I apologise. You just looked so lovely, I couldn't help it," Sehun explained, almost regretting embracing Luhan because the thin silky material of Luhan's pajamas made it feel like he was holding Luhan . Clearing his throat, he put some distance between them before dark thoughts grew in his mind. "Did you need me for something?"

Sehun patiently waited as he watched Luhan open and close his mouth as if thinking carefully of what to say, a growing stain of pink colouring his pale cheeks. 

Ah, I really am the worst, Sehun thought, another dark thought creeping up in his mind, affecting his body. Would Luhan look like that if he were to act on his desires? Would Luhan cry if he did such things? Would he end up being hated? Sehun's mind was swirling with such negativity that he almost didn't realise the bomb that Luhan dropped.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" 

Luhan watched Sehun, locking his gaze confidently as he didn't want to make a blunder of this moment. Not when he had worked so hard to prepare. Designing the white silk pajamas, the long bath he took prior to wearing the pajamas, all the necessary... physical preparations he had to do that he learnt through some books he obtained from the black market. There was no way he would let tonight be ruined simply because he was shy. 

"W-what?" Sehun finally said.

Taking a deep breath, fiery determination in his soul, Luhan reiterated, "I want to sleep here tonight. Can't I?"

Sehun pressed his lips into a line, and Luhan wondered if he was mistaken about Sehun's interest in him in regards to this matter. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Luhan felt his confidence waver but this was a chance he would make work regardless. "Y-yes. A bad one. I don't want to sleep alone." 

Sehun looked around at nothing in particular and it was agony for Luhan to wait for his response. "Okay. Let's sleep." 

Luhan felt triumphant and happily let himself into Sehun large bed and into the covers. As he basked in the warmth, he noticed Sehun had not moved from his spot.

"Come here. Lie down with me," Luhan said happily, still on a high from succeeding on overcoming the first hurdle of his mission. 

A small 'um' signaled Sehun's agreement and he gracefully let himself lay next to Luhan. As the situation finally dawned on him, Luhan felt his heart pound audibly in his chest. Seeing Sehun dressed in black cotton pajamas that contrasted his own white one, his breath hitched a little when he could see a part of Sehun's chest in between the plunging lapels of his shirt. 

"Are you okay? Is it too cold?" Sehun asked. Luhan quickly shook his head no, his face burning from thinking such obscene thoughts about simply seeing Sehun's chest. 

Sehun smiled his way. "Let's sleep then."

The room quickly descended into darkness after Sehun turned off his side lamp, only the soft rays of moonlight permeating through the translucent white curtains in the room.

Luhan wondered when was the right time to initiate these sorts of activities. Did the absence of light meant it was fine to begin? Should he hold Sehun's hand? Should he simply tell Sehun what he wanted? 

As various thoughts and scenarios filled the mind of the inexperienced Luhan, suddenly his train of thought stopped when he heard Sehun say goodnight.

Ah, this is bad. This is really bad, Sehun kept thinking as he made his way into his bed, with a white clad Luhan on the same bed looking like he had not a care in the world. It must be nice to be you, my love. 

Feeling his body get warm, and a certain place get out of control, he quickly wanted to turn off the lights and force himself to sleep so as to not do anything rash that could possibly ruin his relationship with Luhan. He had vowed himself to slowly teach Luhan these things once he accepted his marriage proposal so why were things turning out this way? It was taking so much energy out of him just to look at Luhan at that moment.

Turning the lights off, hoping it could also turn off the heat growing inside of him, he greeted Luhan with a goodnight, waiting for the younger to respond but none came. Sehun turned to see if Luhan was already asleep but was greeted with Luhan's face a mere two inches from his, making him jolt in surprise. Although he didn't mean to be that startled, a frowning Luhan could be seen thanks to the moonlight seeping through the room. 

Sehun watched as Luhan sat up in his bed, a dark cloud seeming to have sprouted above him, making Sehun also sit up on his bed and he gingerly held onto Luhan's right hand. "What's wrong, my dear Luhan?"  

Luhan quickly turned his head towards Sehun, but didn't say anything. Tilting his head to the side slightly, Sehun wondered what in the world was going on his Luhan's mind. Before he could even make any theories for himself, he felt the warmth of the back of Luhan's thighs and his backside plant itself in his lap.

"I... love you," Luhan said, making Sehun's body temperature rise a bit higher. Feeling Luhan's warmth on the top of his own thighs, he could only hope Luhan couldn't see the situation between his legs. 

"M-my love, I love you too, but why-"

"I want to do it," Luhan blurted out, his face an absolute crimson and his eyes locked onto a button on Sehun's shirt. "Can't... we?" 

Sehun felt himself lose all logic when he heard his sweet, radiant Luhan proposition him in this way. Never in his wildest fantasies did he ever think Luhan would be so bold and take the initiative. He was absolutely astonished and he thought Luhan was the most endearing person he would ever have had the chance to meet in this life. 

 

Sighing as he laid his forehead on Luhan's shoulder, Sehun felt his heart overflow. “What do I do, Luhan? This must sound cruel to you but I’m thankful to your parents.”

Hugging the once frail, now slender and firm body in his arms, Sehun nuzzled his face in the nook of Luhan’s neck, taking in the scent that was especially unique to him. “What should I have done with these feelings if they didn’t let you come back to me? What would become of me if they stopped you from loving a man like me? I would have had to become the evil man who took a young boy simply because I could not control my own feelings. That’s why…”

Sehun laid his lips on the milky, hard collarbone peeking from Luhan’s shirt, feeling the young man in his lap shirk in surprise. Pulling himself away, Sehun softly laid a deep and affectionate gaze onto Luhan, whose face was flushed pink with his eyes unwaveringly looking at Sehun the way he always did when he felt anxious even when Sehun first met him.

“That’s why I’m grateful your family allowed me the path of being someone good to you. I’m happy that I get to love you as a good man. I will not ever stop loving you, Luhan. You’re a treasure I never thought I would have and I want us to be with one another for as long as we shall live.”

Shifting his gaze to Luhan’s trembling left hand, Sehun softly lifted it and bent his neck slightly down to land a soft kiss on the tips of Luhan’s fore and middle fingers before matching eyes with the endearingly flustered Luhan once more. Smiling adoringly at the young man in his arms that was all his, Sehun felt his heart finally feel at ease as he asked Luhan to do one final thing for him.

“Please marry me, Luhan.”

Surprise, disbelief and happiness all made their way to Luhan's face as Sehun waited with bated breath for his answer. Luhan couldn't believe it. He always believed he would be with Sehun forever, but he never expected to be able to formally marry the Duke. Luhan was obviously a man and was not able to produce an heir which was an important factor in elitist hierarchy, so to hear his beloved ask him to swear an oath in front of god to love each other forever in this lifetime, a large ball of greed for that grew exponentially fast in Luhan's heart. 

Throwing his hands around Sehun's neck, as if the very person would disappear if he didn't, Luhan softly expressed his concerns.

"I'm a man," Luhan began.

He felt Sehun rub the back of his head like he always did. "I know."

"I won't be able to bear children," Luhan continued, a little prick in his heart.

Luhan felt a soft kiss on the soft flesh below his hear, making him shiver in pleasure. "I know."

"I... I'm..."

Feeling Sehun hug him tighter, he felt tears well up in his eyes. "You're a man I love. Children are not important to me. I simply want you." 

Having the strength and confidence to finally pull away after the soft reassurance from Sehun, Luhan took in Sehun's calm and poised appearance, as if all that was important to him was being here with Luhan. Joy danced at the pit of Luhan's stomach and he couldn't help but give a chaste kiss to the man in front of him who gave him everything and kept on giving so much more. 

"Yes. Always yes," Luhan finally responded. 

He wasn't even able to see Sehun's expression at his answer as he was pulled in for another kiss that was deeper and more than what Luhan could handle. As they separated to catch their breaths, Luhan felt his inside shiver as he saw how Sehun looked after kissing each other. Desire rose inside of him and he wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck to pull him in for more. 

"You're making this difficult for me, my love," Sehun said breathlessly, as Luhan felt Sehun's fingers graze at his bare waist under his pajamas.

His heart racing, and the fire in his torso fueling his actions, Luhan didn't want the night to end with them apart. "Sehun..." 

Luhan heard a groan come out from Sehun after cooing his name, and both of them began to learn new depths to their love for each other on that night and it continued on forever after. 

 End

A/N: Thank you for reading until the end. I have a really soft spot for this version of Luhan and Sehun because they're so loveable.

I'm not sure if I should put a mature tag on this chapter since no papapa was actually described haha, but I hoped you all enjoyed this story.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°