Chapter 4: The Song

Kidnapped By the Pied Piper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's view

"Hoseok? Where's Yoongi? I thought he went to lunch with you?" I asked as he walked in.

"Oh, well he got an upset stomach after the food so I told him he should go home and rest," he said smiling weakly.

"I hope he feels better, now I am going to head out on an errand for the boss," I said setting some papers onto my desk.

He nodded and I headed out.

I walked out of the office and headed down into the street towards the shops.

I shivered and wished I had brought my jacket.

It was getting dark.

What time was it?

I looked at my watch.

4:28?

It shouldn't be getting this dark this early.

Weird.

I continued walking down the street until my phone started ringing.

I stopped walking and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

It was Yoongi.

I quickly answered and put the phone to my ear.

I blinked in surprise at the sound of another person's voice.

"Seriously Jimin? Your first mission and you need backup? And with this short kid? He's barely even taller than you! And he definitely doesn't look like he pulls weights."

Who was this?

And who's Jimin?

"It's not my fault! He surprised me!" someone answered who I assumed was Jimin.

Who are they talking about?

Why were they with Yoongi?

"Give him a break Jungkook, you haven't even had your first mission yet," a new voice said.

Jungkook?

Mission?

What was going on?

"Yoongi? Are you there? Are there other people with you? Yoongi?" I asked feeling worry rise up inside me.

"Namjoon help! There's a big-shouldered dude, a midget, and a big-muscled butter knife dude breaking in!" I heard Yoongi say and was quickly muffled.

"Yoongi? Yoongi?!" I screamed and suddenly I lost connection.

Darnit!

What did he mean?!

Who were those people?!

I need to get over there!

Now!

I quickly put away my phone and raced towards Yoongi's house.

He lived around here I was sure of it. 

Times like these I wished I had a car.

My family and friends said I shouldn't have a car for "the world's protection".

Well, now I think it would have been a good idea for me to have one!

I quickly found his home and raced inside the building.

I slammed the door open and yelled, "Yoongi!"

My eyes widened in shock at what I was seeing.

Yoongi was being dragged towards the window by two young men.

He was bleeding and looked beaten really badly.

"Jimin! Jungkook! Get this kid out of here now! I'll handle the friend!" I looked up to see a handsome looking man with broad shoulders.

I growled as the two men, who I assumed were Jimin and Jungkook dragging Yoongi out the window.

"Ugh, why is this dude so freaking heavy?" one of them grunted.

"Yoongi!" I yelled running towards them.

Suddenly the man with the broad shoulders grabbed me and slammed me against Yoongi's kitchen table.

"Not gonna happen, handsome," he hissed at me as I winced from the impact.

I heard Yoongi scream and looked up to see Jimin and Jungkook jump out the window with him.

I pushed the man off me and quickly ran towards the window.

"YOONGI!" I screamed after them.

"You're strong for a normal human, I have to admit. But not strong enough to beat my handsome face," the man said from behind me and I quickly turned around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter