(NOT A CHAPTER) Happy Birthday Yoongi!

Kidnapped By the Pied Piper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! I am sorry this isn't a chapter and you guys are probably like "Ugh Mack you can't waste my time like this" but I have my reasons. 

My reason you ask?!

WELL! One of the gods who bestows such gummy smiles and sleepy adorableness birthday is today!

So I thought I would dedicate one of my chapters to him completely (even though this book is a fanfiction about him and he is the main pro but I think he deserves a bit more especially since I pretty much tortured him in the last few chapters....o.o;)

So I hope you enjoy this little birthday snippet for Yoongi!

"Namjoon!!!!!" I cried running into the office.

"Hoseok? What is it?" he said looking up from his desk looking tired.

"It's Yoongi's birthday today and...I forgot to buy him a gift...can you help me get something last minute? PLEASE!!!" I begged even getting on my knees.

"Alright, alright no need to get on your knees and beg. I'll help you and let you off for two hours. Only two since it's a busy day today," Namjoon sighed.

"Thank you!" I said jumping up and hugging him.

"No need. Just hurry and go I have work to do," Namjoon said pushing me off but, I could see him smiling.

"Aye aye captain!" I said before rushing out of the office.

I started to walk out of the front door when someone stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Hoseok? Why are you getting out of work so early? Are you sick or something?" 

 I looked up to see Yoongi standing there.

Darnit!

 I've been caught!

Hurry up and make an excuse!

"Um...um...Namjoon just asked me to run some errands for him since he's really really busy! You know how the boss always parades him with work!Yup!" I said before running away quickly.

I can't let him know I am buying his gift!

Especially since it's supposed to be a surprise! (and it's kinda late since today IS his birthday)

I continue running until I reach the market, where all the shops and cafes are along with some creepy gangsters but I usually don't have to worry about them.

Apparently, today is not one of those days. 

"Hey! Red hair! Yeah, you with the heart smile!"

Shoot. 

They've noticed me.

I looked up and smiled weakly.

"Yes, sir? What is it?" I stuttered.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter