Chapter 2: Milk Dew

Kidnapped By the Pied Piper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed with relief as I pressed enter.

I finished with the group project so I am free.

That should make enough room for the newer one so I don't have to stay up all night.

Joy is a real thing.

"Good job Yoongi!" Hoseok said from behind me.

"Why are you still here?" I said startled.

I thought he had left.

I was sure I saw him exit my workplace a long time ago...

"I finished with some work so I thought I'd watch you," he said grinning happily.

"Stalker," I teased and chuckled as he frowned.

"No! I wasn't watching you watching you..." his face flushed as he looked down.

I grinned.

"I am only messing with you Hobi," I said putting my arm over his shoulder.

It was nice.

He and Namjoon are the only ones who I truly get along with.

Everyone else wasn't worth the time to me. 

Speaking of Namjoon...

"Hey, guys, sorry I took so long to get back I had to run an errand," Namjoon said as he rushed into the room with some papers.

"It's fine-"

"Oh, Yoongi, I am sorry I couldn't convince the boss about the big project's date. He already signed it with the dealer and the dealer is being stubborn. He says if it's not done by next week then he won't pay," Namjoon said running a hand through his hair.

I groaned.

Why do dealers have to be so difficult? 

"It's okay Namjoon. At least you tried to help me out. I just finished with my other projects so I'll be fine," I said sighing.

"Hey, how about we all get something to eat? We've been working all day we need a break," Hoseok said jumping up from his chair.

I smiled at him.

"That would be great, but I still have some things I need to get done for the boss. You two go on without me," Namjoon said looking a bit disappointed.

"Aw, okay. We'll bring you something when we get back though!" Hoseok said before dragging me out of the office.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, there's this new place I wanted to check out but, never had the time too. It's called "Milk Dew Cafe". I heard it's really good!" Hoseok said grinning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter