Chapter 2

Prince Ahn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Guardian in Training

Her muscle become tense in every push up she did. It's another day where she's going to do her job as a trainer.

Actually, she has no idea whether she's talented or the royals family are too lazy to find another trustworthy person to train their child. Growing as the first daughter of Lee, the strongest and the most respectful military family, Kaeun getting used to harsh and strict training. Trained by her father, along with her sister, their body already getting used to it. 

She was grateful that Chaeyeon made into Duke Kwon family, meanwhile the youngest, Chaeryoung was assigned to her troop. Making Kaeun relieved that she can be the one who lead and train the youngest. 

Wipe sweat from her forehead. She look at the time. 

"It's time to go"

©©©

She's standing with list of name on her arms. Looking at the one she's going to meet today. 

Actually Kaeun wasn't mind about the King's suggestion to train every noble kids in certain way, in order to make them ready in the future. But Kaeun also know that the main reason of King make this happen, is... 
He want them to see Yujin as a Prince. 
Which is such a waste of time and useless. That selfish desire only bring disaster to his own daughter. 

The reason why she's the one who pointed to be the physical trainer is no other than to take a look at Yujin. To scold her, to make sure she's acting like a Prince. 

'Ck... It's always bring my mood down'

The gym's door was opened, kids with fancy sports clothes get inside. Making Kaeun frowned, 'Is this a fashion show or something...?'

It was pretty noisy. Well... It took only a fake cough from Kaeun to make them paying attention. 

"Good morning," she flash her smile, looking at the paper in her hands. 

"Good morning General Lee!"

"Alright kids, before we start, I'll check your attendance"

'It is started...'

©©©

Everything went so smoothly. That make Kaeun relieved. They're doing their usual warm up, they listen to Kaeun's every instruction really well. 

"Good job, keep it up," she said as she passing by every Prince and Princess in that room, watching their move, evaluate them, and teach them the right one. Her eyes land on Yujin worriedly but soon the younger girl wipe them away with her flawless move then turn at her with a big cheeky grin, showing off her beautiful dimples. 

Kaeun really need to hold the urge to tackle Yujin with a big warm hug. Not just that, she really want to mess that big puppy's hair, teasing her for doing great at class but, all the royal family's Prince are here. One careless act can bring damage to either her or Yujin. Therefore, Kaeun give her an affirmation with her nod. 

After a brief break, Kaeun gather them up once again. "Okay kids, now it's time for sparing,"

All of them groan in unison, "Anyone wanted to spar with me first?"

"How could we beat her?!"

"Yes-! Wait?! Did you see those muscles?"

Kaeun will always wear her jumpsuit for training but today is exceptionally hot. So she decide to wear a simple T-shirt and Sweat pants. That's why her students can see those biceps clearly. 

"Nah, I'm kidding" she grin cheekily, earning groan and protest from all over the room, "Let's make it fun shall we?" She look at the attendance list, "Who wants to go first?"

A hand was raised. Making the girls squealing, except Yujin and Kaeun. He stand and make his way to the front row. 

"Kang Daniel," she smile, "You can pick your opponent"

He look around and flash his charming smile, "Ahn Yujin"

Kaeun trying her best to hold her gasp, not like the princesses that gasping loudly and start gossiping among each other. 

The one who got called also make her way to stand in front of everyone. She was just standing there, cold, stoic face. The atmosphere somehow has become heavy even before the fight start. 

"So..." Kaeun look at Daniel, "Why you choose Prince Ahn?"

He scoff, "Is he a prince? Oh wait... Oops my bad, this Prince is a 'she', I'm sorry," he put a hand over his lips, acting his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter