Chapter 3

Prince Ahn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Princess in a Cage

Caged by what she call family 
Caged by what she recall as love
She's caged
Only memory of girl with crescent moon in her eyes
Only that girl can bring her back to life 

©©©

"..."

"..."

"So-"

"Just go away"

It's the 10th time? Oh whatever, she can't count anymore. Her father, the King always tried to set her up in a date. She never like his decision, why? She has no interest in man. As a Princess, her father and apparently everyone expect her marrying a Prince in the future. 

Miyawaki Sakura. One and only daughter of Oubusha's Emperor. She had been living her life Single. Her father loved her so much but his love become overwhelming for her to handle. 

In order to be a good princess, she was locked from what was named by her father as 'dangerous world'. 

Once, she was just touching a little snail at the garden. As a kid, she's curious about everything. Seeing a little creature that she never found before, Sakura become excited. She bring that snail back to the palace. Show it off to her father but what her father said is rather heartbreaking. 

"What are you touching Sakura? It's dirty! Throw them away"

What's happening next is those maid that she used to play with are being fired one by one. Leaving her all by herself. When she ask, 

"Why did they leave?"

"Because they can't take care of you"

"So it's Saku-chan's fault?"

"No it's not Sakura, they're just but at making sure you won't get dirty and for letting you out of this palace"

"But Saku-chan wanted to-!"

"Sakura," he said firmly. His eyes become dark and that send shiver to Sakura's small body, "Just be a good princess"

The little cherry blossom slowly lost her color. She can't be as bright as the color that represent her name. The 5 years old Sakura has lost her own color.

©©©

"Ojou-sama"

"Aishh! Wonyoung! Stop calling me that!" She pout at the girl she called Wonyoung just now, "I'm not in a good mood"

"But I'll be doomed if Emperor find out that you haven't ready for the next date Onee-chan" Wonyoung pouting as well, making Sakura can't help but squeal,

"I don't want to! They're not my prince!" Still pouting, Sakura cover her body with blanket, "I want my prince..." She mumble softly as she said that, 

"It's been 10 years Onee-chan, you still can't forget about her?" Wonyoung slowly made her way to sit on Sakura's bed. Earn a nod from the princess, Wonyoung giggles at her, "You sure is in love with her"

Sakura's cheek turned red. Look away from Wonyoung. Although Wonyoung is younger than her, she's taller and had the skill to as well.

"Every night I dream of her... How could I forgot?"

"Every night?" Wonyoung still teasing her, 

Sakura nod, "I'm wondering how does she look right now..." Her cheeks has grown warmer than before.

"Onee-chan, your face had become so red..." Wonyoung remark, "Is that how you'll look when you're in love?"

Sakura was a bit upset but chuckles at Wonyoung's innocent question.

"General Lee right?"

Wonyoung nod, "That's all I can remember! She only told me to call her General Lee"

"Hmm..." Again, as she went deep in thought. Her heart rewind the sweet memory she had.

The only memory that bring colour back to her life. 

©©©

There are a lot of visitors today. They're not wearing Japanese clothes. Everything that they have was all in black.

Sakura look at everything from the window of her room. She had grown beautifully. Now that she's 10 years old, Sakura some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter