Chapter 9

Prince Ahn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminiscent

"We can't move unless we had enough evidence"

"So I'm not going to move recklessly.. There's no way"

"There's no way I'm going to let myself shown"

©©©

Sakura woke up to a knock on her door. Greeted by the maid, she let them bring in the food and drink inside. She reject politely when they offer her the other service, saying that Wonyoung will be the one doing it.

Once the door closed, she check the trays. Wondering what they bring for breakfast,

"Oh..."

She wasn't expecting this type of breakfast. She thought they'll give her toast and jam but what she saw is no other than Japanese style of breakfast.

Rice, miso soup, grilled salmon and egg rolls. They don't even forget a cup of hot green tea.

"I'm impressed" Sakura said, "They did a good job in treating their guest"

She took her seat. Her room and Wonyoung is only four steps away. "I bet she'll get a decent breakfast, Prince Ahn will take care of her"

She enjoys her food. Gladly inhale everything, "It is delicious..." She humm softly, then her eyes only caught a weird paper when she put the glass back to its place.

"What is this?"

She open the folded paper, read and start to smile in the middle of it.



Biting her lower lip, the thought of General Lee cooking for her somehow make Sakura feel cocky.

"She wrote 'Your General'.." Her smile become wider as her mind went a bit out of track, "Does it mean...?"

That is why she start to squeal, rolling her body to the blanket. It was loud enough to make Wonyoung get inside the room with concern.

"AAAA!! SHE REALLY WROTE THAT?! SHE DID?!"

The young maid blink her eyes, still wonder what happened to the Princess. She's conflicted whether going to check on her or not.

'Now what..?' Wonyoung stand still by the door, 'Should I get closer...'

'Should I leave...?'

Once Sakura shout, "IM THE HAPPIEST GIRL-"

'Okay... That's my cue to leave'

With a smile plastered on her face, she close the door slowly. Whatever the things that happened to Sakura, Wonyoung believe that it's actually a good thing.

"She look so excited" Wonyoung mumble to herself, "Well.. I can ask her about it later"

©©©

"Kwon Eunbi unnie..." Yujin bite her lower lip anxiously. After getting new report from Hyewon about her last investigation with Seojoon, Yujin can only think of one person.

"Kwon Eunbi" she sigh, "She's the only one who can help me"

"The only one who's strong enough to do this"

The thing is, she's scary. She's way too strong and scary at the same time. "Ahhhh! Just when I thought I can get away from actually cooperating with her!"

Frustration has gone into it's maximum level for Yujin but she need to make that call.

Defeatedly she took her phone, press the number. Wait anxiously for answer from the other side.

"Kwon's residence"

"This is Yujin"

"Oh-! Prince Yujin, your highness-"

"I need to talk to Eunbi"

©©©

Chaeyeon make sure her uniform was tidy before went inside the room. Being called into Eunbi's office is something that the young guard could never get used to.

After knocking and heard Eunbi's "Come inside", Chaeyeon opened the door quietly, went inside and close the door right away.

"Chaeyeon..."

Her voice send shivers through Chaeyeon's spine. It was overwhelming. She need to remind herself how much power Eunbi had over her.

"Y-yes..."

Eunbi frown, "You've been with me for a month Chaeyeon ah, can't you get used to me already?"

Eunbi sounds upset for reason. The younger girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter