Chapter 7

Prince Ahn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Tint of Violet

The night has come. Sun has gone, the Moon took it's place and Ahn Yujin want to stay in her room.

"Yujin, you need to attend the party"

"Unnie... I don't want to go, they're going to mock me"

It's still clear in Yujin's memory. How the noble and the other princes mock her for being a 'Prince'. She remember how she want to cry and run away from that situation but she was too young to fight. Luckily Kaeun was there to give them some words and saving Yujin from the chaos.

"But you can't hide forever!" Kaeun snapped, taking a deep breath as she said, "If you want to make an ally, or at least building a great forces... You need to face them"

"I'm scared unnie..."

Kaeun knows. She knows Yujin way too well to let the younger girl do whatever she want. She knows, despite all her glamorous outfit... She's still a kid, a little girl who needs protection and love... But

She's also the next ruler.

"Then face your fear," she said, "I'll be standing by your side till the end of their ty words"

That successfully bring grin to Yujin's face, "Okay... I'll go"

Kaeun grin widely as she pat Yujin's head softly, "Now that's the real Prince Ahn"

©©©

The party has started. Yujin stand by the side of her father-the King-for the night. Along with Kaeun.

It's indeed a huge party. A huge noble party. All knights and Duke are here to celebrate the arrival of Emperor and his daughter.

Kaeun keep her eyes to the crowd. It's not just a huge party for how many people attend it. Every guest in this party are no other than people from high rank in every field. Either in military, art and etc. This party can turn into chaos with a simple trigger.

Yujin smile to every guest, greet them in her perfect manner.

"Good evening sir, it's such a great pleasure to meet you"

"If I got the chance, I'd like to visit your country madam"

Kaeun behind her was proud. Despite her rejection toward the title she had, Yujin still doing great as the next owner of Liveth's throne.

But as her guardian and sister, there are things that can't be left unnoticed by Kaeun.

"You seems awfully happy tonight" Kaeun manage to whisper after the last noble family come and greet the King.

"Oh shut up" Yujin answer her, there is a slight tint of red on her cheeks,

"Someone caught your eyes?" Kaeun slowly asked, knowing the younger girl already flustered.

"..." Yujin looked away, but her gaze locked on something... No.. On someone.

Kaeun follow her gaze to find the Emperor along with her daughter. She frown, "...the Princess?"

"Uh..." Yujin slowly shook her head, her cheeks turned red, slightly take a step away from the King, "That girl..."

"Who?"

"The one behind Princess"

Yujin has become more than flustered. Kaeun find it amusing as she focus on who's this girl that caught the Prince's eyes.

"The tall one?"

Yujin nod.

"You like her?"

She's blushing again. Kaeun hold back her laugh. 'She's so cute... Oh my... She's totally whipped'

"Should we greet them properly? You haven't got the chance to meet the Princess"

"...s-should we?"

"Yujin... Did you realize how cute you look when you're in love?"

"Oh shut up!" She said, "I-I'm not in love"

"Oh yeah sure... You are"

©©©

Yujin took a deep breath as she give her greeting to the Emperor. She's nervous for some reason.

First, the one she greet is the main supplier for her Kingdom's military. Bad impression may lead to broken relationship.

Second, in this kind of party, anything can happen. Including, unexpected request from the guest. So she doesn't want anything lead to some weird order.

And third, this might sound ridiculously impossible.

She just want to know the girl with violet hair, the one who stand behind the Princess. She's just beautifully breathtaking that Yujin doesn't mind the idea of talking to the Emperor (when she actually hate the idea of talking to noble family). Yujin's main goal is no other than knowing that violet girl more.

"Good evening, your highness"

"Prince Ahn, nice to meet you"

The old man smile at her, "Nice to meet you as well, your highness" Yujin manage to answer, telling herself to focus, '

"I've been curious about the news of female Prince," he said, "But you're actually a good looking young girl"

Yujin need to surpass her smile, while Kaeun smile proudly behind her. "I'm thankful that the Emperor himself compliment my appearance"

"God looking and well in manner, aren't you the best Prince?"

"Father, you flatter her too much"

Yujin turned to the one who talk,

"Nice to meet you Prince Ahn," she smile, "I'm Miyawaki Sakura,"

"Oh Princess-"

"Just call me Sakura, we're going to be friends anyway" she smile softly, "I'm so happy to be here in Liveth"

"I'm glad you're having a good time here, Sakura..."

Yujin can't help but sounds awkward. Out of every r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter