Not an update

Like She Could

Hello everyone, Lee here.

I just wanted to let all of the readers know that with the content of the next chapter, I have decided not to post it this week. I do not want to add to anyone's pain, instead, I want you all to know that I am here for you.

I understand that Sulli was a prominant character in the life of many and that this is a painful time for many people. So if you need someone to speak to, please, come and talk to me, talk to your family and talk to your friends. We hope that suicide is never the option for anyone, but when it is, it's a difficult pill to swallow, so don't feel bad about taking the time to grief because "you don't even know her" yes you do, face to face or through music and technology, you've come to know such an amazing spirit and you have the right to grieve for that person and you're loss. 

With that being said, if you're feeling the way that Sulli must have, please reach out, look for help, please don't choose the same way out that our dear Sullie did. If you're scared to do it alone and can't ask the people around you for help, then I am happy to help in any way that I can to reach out to a professional for you.

For Sulli,

I've spent all of my teen years watching you through a screen, your laugh was contagious and your spirit was so bright, you could make anyone believe they could push through their problems. So thank you for everything you pushed through, the pressure as a child, the pressure of the spotlight and the pressure of your private life, thank you for fighting for as long as you could. When you find that bright light on the other side, I hope it is filled with everything you deserve and everything you want. 

You'll be greatly missed down here by countless numbers of people, we'll stay true to your legacy, work to stand up for ourselves and our beliefs in the same way that you had the courage to. We'll look back on the memories of you with a smile, and look forward to the day that we see you again when it is our turn to follow you to that life. I hope that you are meeting people that you've missed and wanted to see, I hope that you are warm and welcomed, until we see you again.

Rest in peace dear Sulli