Day 6

I'm A Kidnapper??!!!!!

Rated scene~~~ I already gave a warning. It's up to you to read it or NOT~~~ Muahahaha..

 

6 November 2010

 

" Mmmm, Johwa you are so delicious. "

He kissed me at the earlobe and went down to the next target, my lips.

His tongue begging for the entrance and more while I'm a bit hesitation to give him but I lost the battle.

He start to explore it with his own tongue.

" You're as sweet as candy. "

He whispered in my ear.

My cheeks are blushing without I realized it and I can saw him smirking when he saw it.

He slowly move down to my neck and kissed, and it up until it swollen into the purple color.

After that, he attacks my lips again and leave the love bite that he did.

I started to lose control and I threw my arms around his neck to deepen our kisses.

" Are you ready for it? "

I know what was he meant cause I can feel his bulge in between of my legs.

He tried ed my shirt but suddenly I-

" NO!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I STILL WANT TO KEEP MY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I screamed as loud as I can and kicked everything around me.

" What a dream. Oh my God I'm sweating like I was in that dream. Craps!!! Stop thinking about that dream. Stupid dream. Stupid dream. Stupid mind. Oh my dearest brain, please forgive me for letting you imagine about all the 18 and  above thingy and also let your naivety to be almost in zero percent. "

" I forgive you. " my brain is forgiving me.

Thanks goodness, I love you my BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~

" I'm really really sorry my brain. If only such an incident like yesterday won't happen I won't let you to have such a dream. "

" So tell me, what kind of incident that make you to have such a dream? Mind to tell me, Johwa~~? " 

I look at the owner of that voice.

" No-no-nothing at all Mary. "

It wasn't mt brain who talked to answer me just now.

It was MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" TELL ME,KIM JOHWA!!! "

She chased after me but I quickly run toward the bathroom and locked it from the inside.

" YOU BETTER BRUSH ALL YOUR DIRTY MINDED CAUSE NO ONE CAN LIVE IN THIS HOUSE IF THEY HAVE DIRTY MIND LIKE YOU!! "

" IS NOT LIKE I WANT IT. IT JUST HAPPEN. "

 " YOU'RE ONLY 15!!  WHERE DID YOU LEARN ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF? "

I coughed a little and open the shower tap.

I keep brushing all over my body especially my hair as if its like I brush away all the dirty mind. 

She keep banging my door cause I ignore her.

Well that's the best choice cause she's like a real sister to me who really care about me and a sister will do anything if you did something bad especially dirty mind,I bet she will kick my if I open that door.

So I keep ignoring her until she stopped banging the door and left the room.

- An hour later -

I took the towel next to the shower and dry my hair with it,since my hair is super duper short it dry very quick.

I cover the towel around my body and exit the bathroom.

I went to the drawer and picked out the baggy plain red t-shirt with three-quarter white pants and wore it.

I run downstairs toward the kitchen since my tummy is begging for the word of F.O.O.D

" Miss Daisy, what do we have for the breakfast? "

" It's already afternoon Miss. "

She bowed to me as soon as she saw me.

" I told you guys to treat me like normal, no need to be so formal. I'm fed up with it already. "

" I'm sorry. But I can't do that but today lunch menu is- "

" Don't give her lunch Daisy. She doesn't deserve it. " said Mary with a glare to Johwa.

" My lunch, Miss Daisy. "

" If you do Miss Daisy, I'll fired you. "

Miss Daisy face started to get pale.

" Mary, that's so cruel of you. Don't let Miss daisy involve in this case. I'll by my own lunch. "

I sticked out my tongue to her and run to my room to get my bag.

 

When I ran back downstairs and saw Mary I gave her a smirked.

" I was just about to tell you the whole story but you already- so bye. I want to have my lunch. " I sticked out tongue to her and run away from her.

" What??!!! Tell me. I'm sorry. It was just a joke. "

She's chasing after me and of course I ran away from her plus, this time I don't see where the hell Mr. Joe is, so I've to really run to the front gate which is take more than a kilometer, I think  or maybe not.

Why am I in this story always running?

Stupid melove2ne1 stop making a plot that make me run and faint too~~~~~~~~~~~.

Okay, back to the story.

I already reach the front gate and look behind me and DAMN!!!

She's still chasing after me.

" Quick open the gate!! "

It's totally to open a gate that 1000 x bigger than me and luckily the guard heard me.

" See ya later Mary~~ " 

I started to jog myself when I already a left that villa.

" My tummy is rumbling like crazy. Where should I eat. I don't have cash left. I'm such a pathetic. Aigoo~~ "

I wonder around the Seoul all by myself.

" Johwa~~~ I miss you. " 

I know that voice.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and lift me up.

" Taemin~~ Let me down. You're attracting people. " I whisper so that his fans doesn't recognize it was Taemin hugging a girl.

He still haven't let me down.

" I know that I'm shorter than you, so just let me down. " 

He then put me down and hugged me.

" Johwa, I miss you so much. I love you Johwa!! "

He try to kiss my cheeks but I blocked it with my hand.

" Let me kiss your chubby cheeks~~ "

He keeps trying but stop it when I cover up his mouth but suddenly he my hand.

" Eww~~ That gross Taemin. I hate you. "

I try to find a tissue in my bag and there's no left.

" Now tell me how to clean all this germs that you applied on my pure hands!! Damn you Taemin. "

" Why you just use the water that you have in you bag? " he asked me back.

" Oh I didn't think about that. " I smile happily since I find a way to wash off his saliva on my hand.

" You should smile always. You looks so irresistible ever time you smile like that. So that's why I feel like wanna kiss you every time I saw. "

He smile at me, I don't really like his sentences but it's okay since he didn't make that ert smile.

" Yah!! Michyeosseo??!! " I said.

" No, I don't. It's the fact that  you're kinda very cute every time you smile like that. "

" Stay away from me, Taemin~~ "

I step a few feet away from him.

" What?!! I did nothing wrong. " he asked curiously.

He's so adorable when he make that kind of face, it makes me want to pinch his cheeks and well; I did.

" It because you said something that creep me out. Now come on, I so hungry right now. can you treat me jang jang myun please~~~ "

suddenly my stomach rumbling loudly.

" You heard enough. Come on treat me jang jang myun, Taemin Oppa~~ "

I pulled his hand and we both start to run all the way to the-

" Where are the store that make jang jang myun actually Taemin? "

He laughed at me.

" It's actually the opposite direction. Let's go dongsaeng~~ "

Our hands entwined and he keeps swing it.

" Call me oppa again, Johwa " 

Omo, he's so adorable.

" Shirooyo~~ " I sticked out my tongue at him.

" Then's there's no jang-umph~~ "

I covered his mouth preventing him to threat me just like what Mary did to me just now.

" I won't and you will treat me jang jang myun. " 

He pouted.

We spent the rest of the lunch together but Taemin got to go first because of his work is calling for him~~~, that's what he said to me.

" I'll treat you a bunch of lollipop if we meet again. Annyeong Taemin hyung~~ " I waved goodbye at him.

I look at him as he slowly to fade away.

" Where should I go now? "

I check my phone and look at Taeyang schedule.

Right now, his have too go to the-

" Wait!! I can't do that anymore since what happen at us yesterday.

What if he saw me again when I stalking him?

Oh yeah, I mean it, when I said STALKING HIM!!

" Should I really continue with this stupid plan?? Yes, Of course. I've to stick as my plan and I can't simply change it. Yes, I should stick to it."

I finish the rest of my evening at the mall.

I bought a box full with variety candy and lollipop.

I also bought red, black, purple,orange, and blue yarn.

I'm going to make a mitten for Taeyang since it's winter already at here.

I went back to Mary house and she's quite shocked when she saw me back so early.

I went upstairs and start to knit a pair of mitten for him.

It such a disaster and I've to run downstairs asking for Miss Daisy help and she gladly want to teach me.

It took 3 hours for me to finish it up.

It was my first art and it's very pretty to my eyes but when I asked about Miss daisy opinion she also agreed with it. 

Muahahahaha.

After I finish knitting the first one, I knitted one for me,Mary and Taemin as well.

I bet they gonna love it, for sure~~