Love, Unpretentiously

How to Love you

How to Love You, Unpretentiously

 

 

 

 

Around Us entertainment

Gyuberlake studio

 

 

"Yoseob ah!"

"What?"

"Let's go!"

"Yah, Nam Gyu shik..I've told you, i can't!"

 

He asked me to go with him since you know ... since last week ago ! Whenever and wherever if he found a chance to asked me, so he will. Appealing with a cup of ice americano, Yanggaengie’s gift, A set of vitamins and else. But sorry i couldn't help to refuse it immediately. It wasn’t like i really hate to be with him, just...it is hard for me.

"Today is your birthday! And you will be enlisted soon, come on! I do it for you, come on.. Dujunnie is not here, and other members are busy too. You couldn’t spent your birthday by doing an instalive with your fans only, it should be special ! i am not saying that spent your time with fans is bad, but you should do more than that!”  He insist

“i’ve visited my noona and my family.” I said while i am looking to the monitor, ah i haven’t told you that we planned to make several songs which will be released along with my enlisting day, it might be two of it, one for members and one for my fans. I want to make a full album, but seems that it will be hard at this situation, so i will put it later when i discharged.

“Your family is a different case, please yoseob ah.. please...please...This is the last concert!” He said while shaking my roll chair.

“Yah , yaaah!”

should i do aegyo? So you can agree? " he stepped back

"Aish! Don't you dare!” and i turning back my chair, so i could face him. “this is not their last concert, they could be held another concert anytime they want!"

“But it is the last time for you..” he said

I feel so guilty, but really i can’t .. i am afraid to be exact.

Let's go, come on! Okay?" he still insisted

"But.."

"Yoseob ah...please..You don't need to worrying about the ticket, meal or else..i will handle it for you, i will be your manager today. I’ve bought two tickets for us"

"chingu yaa.”

“What is the problem?” he asked

 “eh?” i couldn’t give him a proper answer for sure.

“Is that because of Eunji?” right to the main point!

“what’s wrong with that? You’ve done your best until today, you don’t need to worry, i’ve beside you for all this time, and no one will notice that you... like her. he continued and i still remain quiet. Yes, he knows that i like eunji, but let i tell you that i never told him before.

Gyu shik..People will notice, do you remember how Dujunie, Junhyungie, Gikwangie and Dongwoonie know about it? Do you think i told them? No!”

“ They have been with you for a long time, so they could realize how different you when you talked about her.”

“So how you could explain about Yoon Ddan Ddan? We haven’t been along for more than a month, but ! he know  that i like someone though.”

“people will going with their assumptions, Yoseob ah, if you acted like this... people will assume that you have a special relationship with one of them. People said, when idol looked so close with other in public, they will never assume that you have a special relationship more than just a close friend, do you see how Junhyung close with Park Shin Hye? Or Bora? Do you see any article about it? No, because public know that they were a close friend.”

 

Right, i know it well too, but still i feel so afraid.

 

“you know, they .. got terrored recently.. i just don’t want anything happened to them if..”

“I understand.”

“so you know that i couldn’t go right?”

“No, we are going to keep silent and never gain an attention.”

“Yah..”

“i will be by your side and believe me that everything will be okay, i promise.. no one will write an article about you.”

“how could you feel so sure about it?”

“ah, let’s go! Kajja! “

“what? Now?”

“let’s go to your house and let you change your clothes first, we couldn’t make Eunji dissapointed with your appearance right?hahaha”

“Yah! If you are not my friend, i could punch your face now.”

 

I know that Gyushik is a big fan of Apink, i know i shouldn’t refuse him at the first place, glad to see him like that actually, he looked so greedy to see their concert and as his friend i feel so happy to help him, i  i remember that i saw so much banner on the way i come, APINK CONCERT RED&WHITE COLLECTIONS and they are looked so georgeous, Eunji looked so fine.

 

“What will we do? i asked

“To their backstage of course.” He said enthusiastically

“What?! Oh, okay.” I realize that i am not in the right place to refuse or prepare myself ready to meet them.

 

It has been a long time for us, the last time i met her is at the event in Pohang, yes i remember that they come to me and greeted me well, it relieved that even with those terrors they are still bright and happy. I don’t want them to feel depressed or else. They are too precious for that.

 

“Ah, Yang yoseop!” One of the staff greeted me right after we arrived to the backstage, some of Plan A staffs know me well and other members as well, because .. ya we ever work together in Cube before.

Such a good days.

“Ah, hyung hello” i said to him. He is one of Apink’s manager that i know

“It was so rare to see you come.” He pat my shoulder

“Oh, I have a chance to come, so.. here i am with my friend.”  I said while i introducing Gyu Shik to him, “Ah, nice to meet you.”

“So, good luck for the concert.” I said

“Yes, thank you, i should check several things, do you mind if i leave you here?”

“Of course, it’s okay..don’t worry about it.”       

“Okay, Girls! Yoseop is coming.” He said before he left AND I SWEAR, I COULDN’T BREATH PROPERLY, how could he left me dumbfounded like this, i wish to have a quiet visit, i am not ready at all.

“Yoseop oppa?!”

“woah, really?!”

 

It was the girls, okay they are coming...

 

“Waah, hello ..” Namjoo is coming first and she is bowing

“Yah, namjoo ya, how could you be like that? He is our sunbae, greet him properly” Chorong said beside her

“Ah, i am not sure that you will treat me like that, i saw you told me to give a proper greeting because we are your hoobae?” I tease them.

“aaa, mianhae oppa, “ they covering their face

“ Ahaha, it’s okay.” I said

it was from weekly idol, when we redebuted as highlight, other group forced to act as sunbae and give us several advices behind our back, i know it was so funny and we are enjoying it a lot, but several of them even sent us a message, told that they were sorry about that and they never mean it. They said they were really admire us, they respect us and else, in addition, it make us .. you know? Hehe, raising our celebrity pride ahahaha, okay forget it, i am kidding.

That was how i meet Apink and see how Gyushik was really happy when he took a selca with them. Not all of them actually, just Chorong and Namjoo because Bomi, Naeun and Hayong are have another photo time. Nam Gyu Shik you should be waiting in the line okay? Hahaha

So, I am looking around, yes i couldn’t help to find her. I haven’t met her, and she is not here for sure, so where is she? I want to ask Chorong or other members, but i couldn’t because...yah it was too distinct right?

“Yoseob ah, could you take a photo of us? please?’” suddenly Gyu shik comes towards me and asked immediately, he almost whispered actually.

“Why?”

You know that selca is never enough right? pleaseee. I will do the same if you want to take a photo with Eunji later.

“Yah! Quietly! I won’t forgive you if they heard it in coincidence!  okay..give me your phone.” I said and set the camera.

Okay, ready? one...two..three..” i said while i tried to take the best picture of them.

“Thank..thank you..so much..” Gyu shik said, he is stuttering hehe, so cute. “Good luck..for your concert.” He continued, oh i should help him.

“He is your big fan.” I said while give Gyu shik’s phone back.

“Ah? Really? Thank you so much, such a honour for us.” Chorong said.

Then after a little while, they leave me with Gyushik who was still in his fanboying world.

“Yah, let’s go, they should be preparing up for their concert.” I said to ask him

“But, you haven’t met Eunji yet.”

“Is that always be a serious matter?”

 

We just want to leave the backstage to find our seat at the concert venue, but suddenly she is there in front of us.

“Eunji?” We almost bumped at the entrance

“Oppa! Ah, i am sorry, my manager told me that you were coming, i thought he was lying to me, but surprisingly it is true! Thank you so much for coming!” She said while covering herself by her jacket, she is covering her hair to be exact, i wonder why

“Why do you wear your jacket and your hoodie on? Your hair will be messed up.” I asked

“ Hehe, right.” Then she shows me her short hair

I couldn’t tell you the details, but she is amazingly georgeous. Right she ever told me that she will cut her hair short. I don’t know why she asked me first at that time, but she said that she will cut her hair short too because i will shaved my hair later for my enlistment.

“Eunji.”

“Yes?”

“Don’t worry, you don’t need to hide it, it’s good on you.”

She is smiling

“So, let’s take a picture of you two!” Gyushik said. I almost forget that he was with us, hehehe

“ No.” I said

“Why? It’s Okay Yoseob ah.” He said

“Nope, don’t you see how she wears that high heels? How tall is that?  could i take a photo with that? Yaa, I feel  insulted.  And  ‘lights’ will make thousand memes because of it, could you believe that?I said

“Hahaha” Eunji is laughing, and i like to se her happy like that

“Let’s take a picture while we were sitting? I think it will be better.” I suggest

No, hahaha, I.. hehe .. i don’t want to take a picture with you too oppa, your face is too small after all, what will ‘Pandas’ do when they saw that? I will feel insulted too,” She is sulking, and it is cute

“So, we won’t have a picture then.” I said, that’s a shame but yaah, it is better... maybe?

While Eunji doesn’t say anything about that, she is looking down, and based on her expression, between smiling and dissapoint, i don’t know which one of it.

“Since you were here, i will do my best, i don’t want to be critized by the perfectionist like you.” Eunji said

“You better to sing well !

“Of course!”

“So, we are going to find our seat then, Good luck Eunji!”

“Yes, Thank you.. see you there.”

 

Yoseop and Gyushik have already left the backstage, while Eunji couldn’t hide her feeling since Yoseop come to meet her and her members. She is smiling while looking into her phone, she is too happy and feel so excited to show her best performance later. But after a while, she just realized that...

 

 

She forgets to congratulate him, on his birthday..

 

 

“Is that Yang Yoseop?”

“Highlight Yang Yoseop comes!”

“Woah, Daebak!!”

“Yang Yoseop is here!”

 

Yoseop couldn’t hide his embarassment when so much people recognize him on the way he is looking for his seat. He is smiling and act normally, even thought that it was so hard for him. But he was

“Yah, one day manager, you said that everything will be okay?” Yoseop whispered to his friend, but seems that Gyushik was more focused on his phone and the concert’s special banner.

“Yah! INSTA STORY?! Thank you, now ‘Lights’ will know that i am attending the concert with you.”

“What’s wrong with that? Be calm Yoseob ah.. it’s okay, this is your birthday’s gift from me, beside..people know that apink and highlight are nice to be along. Don’t worry.

Yes, is good to see them before his enlistment day, but he is afraid something bad happened after this, like...dating rumour? He doesn’t want to ruin everything, her carrier and apink’s carrier shouldn’t be ruined.

“Don’t be worried too much Yoseob ah, Just enjoy the show, don’t you see how happy they are when they saw you? How happy Eunji when she met you? This is your birthday! Be happy ! you are going to be older from now on, haha although that your face is lying.”

“Yah, it was a blessing, i am great right?”

‘That was Yang Yoseop who i knew! The rule breaker!”

“Hahahaha, Ah there will be a fan event right?” Yoseop asked

“oh, right. Will you join it?”

“Of course! I like them too! I will show you how to be a good fanboy, haha He said enthusiastically

 

 

 

 

 

@B2PMGG_

Highlight’s Yoseob is attending Apink’s Pink Collection Concert

1.257 Retweets                      1,561 Likes

 

@Fraxys replying to @B2PMGG_

Finally... he’s out of his house ..

 

 @sunisuni replying to @B2PMGG_

OMG !!!!!

 

@pplics replying to @B2PMGG_

Im Crying!!!!!!!

 

 

@B2PMGG_

Yoseop sat down and he was like omg these seats are so good lol.

#PinkCollection #Apink 

764 Retweets                         992 Likes

 

@marafy replying to @B2PMGG_

I need to see his face

 

@gordee replying to @B2PMGG_

:’) He’s probably seeing if he should rent that space out too for highlight, HAHA, CEO doing his work while enjoying the concert ahha

 

 

@B2PMGG_

Yoseob was really supportive throughout the whole concert. He was cheering for the Apink girls esp during their solos, and even did the fan event with Pandas. He was cheering pretty loudly, I could hear him from my seat

1,154 Retweets                      1,575 Likes

 

 @yym replying to @B2PMGG_

Omggggg Does someone has a pic???

 

@pplice replying to @B2PMGG_

Video please.....I’m begging

 

 

@B2PMGG_

Also after Eunji did her solo performance, and ended with that epic high note, Yoseop said “As expected from Apink’s main vocalist.”

928 Retweets              1,321 Likes

 

@eun replying to @B2PMGG_

Highlight main vocalist praised our Apink main vocalist

 

@ItsBlue replying to @B2PMGG_

This...This.. Let’s mark january 5th not just only as Yoseob’s birthday but for this also...TT

 

 

@aliaa

Bomi asked us to sing birthday song for her mom then Eunji said “oh, there must be some of us here whose birthday is today and let’s sing for them” and there was yoseob in the concert

278 Retweets                         385 Likes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseop and Nam Gyu shik After the concert

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, I am still fasting and syawal will be here soon

i am sorry it takes a while for me to update  I got sick and writing a long story need a big effort, hehehe i am sorry.

Thank you for your support on me, hehe.. i am so thankful

 

Oh if you have a time, would you like to read my first fanfic? “the soloist”?

And i will be grateful if you give me your thoughts about that one.

 

Hehe, see you later, good luck, be happy and be healthy  

 

Sincerely, Cyinthia