Love, As Lively Love Day

How to Love you

How to Love You, 
As lively Love Day

 

 


Love Day by Yang Yoseop and Jeong Eunji
Released in 2012 as A Cube Season - Green 

 

 

I don't know how much I've replayed this video. I was the one who took it, but i don't know it could be this funny. Interviewing seagulls is one of the best choice, hehe
Ah, talked about it, this idea was coming out when i have nothing to do. When i scrolled up my chat history with him to be exact. He was serving as a police officer right now. His picture was flooding on sns for several times, oh it was spreading often actually, so that his agency officially told fans to stop visit and following him when he was working, hehe i know he was the one who asked for it though, he is the CEO after all. But... he never changed, he always care about his fans more than himself. He concerned a lot about his fans manner, he always makes sure that his fans acted without any issues which make public or  people around him uncomfortable. As expected from Idol Manner King, Yang Yoseop.

Mannered well, huh?

But he always be a different person when he is nagging. He is a perfectionist, being a number one is his favourite, so he hates to be defeated in every single things, especially by his fans, his own members, his own staffs, even his family and...me.
He always gives a big support and being a helpful partner, he always proud when people was improved in a good way. But sometimes, he doesn't want people take his place, or his speciality in a cute way of course. 

This seagulls video for an example, in 2014,  after Beast Showtime's episode aired, he ever told me that he could feeds seagulls in Oido by his own hand, he looked so proud of that, because no one successed except him and Dongwoon oppa, so he asked me to do the same at that time. Like a challenge, so i take a 'yes' but i didn't have a chance before, haha..so interviewing seagulls will make him triggered i think..hahaha.

Throwback to the time, when we were arguing about who was the best between us...it was around his re-debuting days as Highlight if i am not mistaken

 

"Oppa, i will comeback with my second mini album..hehe"

"What?!"

"You are envy, don't you? Haha."

"Yah, jeong Eunji, just wait...i will releasing my second mini album too! After this promotion ended!"

"Did you said that you were preparing for your repackage album?" 

"Aah! After the repackage! And after all Highlight promotions ended! I will release my album too!" 

"Hahahaha...Jeong Eunji Second Mini Album.."

"Yaah!"


And he is working so hard after their album promotion ended in November, before releasing a second mini album in February. Winter theme...same as his first album which released in winter too. He is so cheerful like summer though, why he likes winter that much? Might be a coincidence? 

 

He might be strict and looked so childish, but he was so honest and trustworthy. That was a time when i sent a congratulatory message for his first concert on June..

 

"Congratulation for your first day concert!! I am sorry, i couldn't be there.."

"Thank you, its okay, to be honest..it was good that you were not attending though, hehe.."

"Eh? Why?" 

"You will shouting from your seat because i forget about something, hehe."

"What do you mean?" 

"There were a part when i sing to a song that my fans asked, and on a chance, they asked me to sing 'Love Day'..but.."

"But?"

"I forget the lyrics ahahaha, i am sorry.."

"What?"

"I told you i am sorry, i just listened to it now, in case my fans asked me to sing it better..hehe."

"I will sing the song in my solo concert later, and i will show you without any mistakes.." 

"Yah, i forget because it happened without any preparations! My fans asked me all of sudden.."

"Don't make an excuse please.."

"I am not!"

"Ahahaha..."

 

And that was how i put "love day" in my song list for my Concert, i did it with an original track behind so i could hear his voice too along with me, it makes me feel better for sure..


Somehow, we were arguing like a rival, when i have a project, he will do it right away, or he was actually planned to has the similar project, and it was the other way around with me too. 

He is Highlight main vocalist, i am Apink's main vocalist..
He is a musical actor, i did it too in the past
He is singing for drama soundtrack, so do i..
But i am a drama actress, and he couldn't beat me for that one, hehe i am sorry oppa..at least for now, i never know what will he do when he discharged later though.

If he will take a role in a drama, so i will be triggered then. His acting is great, his musical stage always give so much appreciations, from staffs and audiences. So i have no doubt about  that. But when he debuted in drama, what's role it could be? As a highschooler maybe? Hehe his face is miraculous anyway. 

Oh, do you know what he said to me when i told him that i am an actress and he is not? he said..

 

"Jeong Eunji, I am a radio DJ, and you are not, hahaha.."

 

I wonder what will he said to me when he know that i will be a radio DJ too? I will be a Radio DJ started in 1st of July at KBS Radio. And i couldn't hide my excitedness among my nervousness. There are so much things which bothered mine. I am afraid that i will mess it up on live broadcast, i am afraid that the listeners will find me awkward with my position as DJ, i am afraid..just afraid and concerned.

But i believe that everything will be okay. If i got wrong sometimes, it is okay, i will learn from the mistakes and getting better. 


"You did well..you always did so well.." 


He ever texted me when i should keep to singing on Duet song festival with my back pain. And it means a lot to me. He always praises me, but i never have a chance to tell him how much i proud of him, how perfect he was. I can be a main vocal, a musical actress, an actress, and a radio DJ, but i couldn't be like him who was a CEO hehe, and a friend who could be counting on. 

Ah, thoughts about him makes me forget that i should send this seaguls video to my friend who helped me a lot in video editing for my channel, ah i have a youtube channel now, i still don't have so much content though, but i wish so much people will like our contents. 

I don't know how the editing will turn to be, hehe..so i anticipated it a lot for it! 
I am laying on my bed, and looking at my phone 

Ah 1 am? It has already this late, Let's see...how much i could waiting for you like your fans do? Yang Officer?

 

 

 

I'm so curious
Everything is all curious
Why can't I fall asleep
I can only see your face
 
I'm also curious
My heart is curious
Why does laughter come first
whenever I see you
 
When my friends meet up and
when you're brought up
Why am I'm so excited
Why do I want to listen more
 
When you are alone,
I become a different person
I joke around again
with the awkward jokes
 
The truth is, this feeling is weird
If this is the top of the clouds, is it here
 
Is it this perhaps like this
Is it like this between you and me
If my heart is the same,
has it started
 
I really really like you a lot
I guess I fell in love in you
I want to say in the same way
Can I do that
Should I wait a little longer
 
I also really really like you
The truth is, this feelings are the first
I'll wait a little longer
(Can you wait a little longer)
I'll be here (Can you be here)
We have the same heart anyways
 
I don't know what part of me you like
I'm curious at that
Since when did I live in your heart
 
I'm also curious (Yeah)
I'm curious of your heart (Yeah)
You like it, instead of not liking, right
 
Pretty girls are (No)
a lot and a lot (No)
I don't know if you really only see me
 
Handsome guys (who)
are a lot by your side (where)
How come you come to me, Girl
 
Honestly, I keep thinking about us (thinking)
This feeling, no wonder feels strange
 
Down the same sky below (below the same sky)
Thinking about the same thoughts
and I think we could say the same things now
 
I really really like you a lot
I guess I fell in love in you
I want to say in the same way
Can I do that
Should I wait a little longer
 
I also really really like you
The truth is, this feelings are the first
I'll wait a little longer
(Can you wait a little longer)
I'll be here (Can you be here)
We have the same heart anyways
 
Who likes more
I do, more
 
But for me, it doesn't matter
If I reach my hands,
If I have the confidence not to let go of those hands
I won't let go of those hands forever
 
I also really really like you
The truth is, I already love you
I could say the same things
Why do I
get so nervous, get hesitate
 
No, I, I love you
I'll tell everything in my heart now
Will you trust me (I'll trust you)
In this love (Inside this love)
Side by side
Let's walk together, the two of us

 

 

 

 

 

Yang Yoseop and Jeong Eunji Fanfiction without Love day is .... like missing a thing for me hehe, 

Congratulations! Jeong Eunji! She will be a Radio DJ! 12 pm right? Tell me if i am mistaken

Yang Officer is doing well, so that Eunji with her youtube channel, i will drop several links of videos which related in this chapter..

Thank you for your support, see you later, good luck and be healthy okay?!