How to Love You,Admirably

How to Love you

How to love you, Admirably

 

 

B by Jeong Eunji

Hyehwa 
Jeong Eunji 3rd Mini Album

 

 

Wind by Yang Yoseop and Son Dongwoon

OUTRO - Highlight special Album

 


It changed again and again, i take a deep breath and..it never enough to make me focused on my work. I need to finish these lyrics soon, or my deadline will coming faster than i expected.
Okay, i need help
I take my phone, and casually typed a number which i've remembered for a long time, i don't know why but i don't have any thoughts beside, him.

Then, I touch the 'call' symbol, and waiting to be connected. It has been a long time, i mean, he was so busy, and  so different from the last time i called him, this wasn't like he changed a lot, this just because i am afraid to disturb him, so that he might not answering my phone call, he is a CEO now, and there are so much things to do more than idols usually did. Managing this and that, trainees, staffs, s and his own too, there are nothing to said beside i am proud of him.
His ringing phone was never changed too, just a bird sound, and i like this side of him. Hehe
"Hello" good, it's him!
"Oppa!"
"Where are you?" Suddenly?
"Um..dorm."
"I thought that you planned to move? Have you find it? ..... Your apartment?" 
"Yes, the perfect ones."
"Good! Where is it?"
"Ey, what will you do if you knew about it?" 
"Yah!"
"Hehehehe" of course people will misunderstand right?
"So, when will you moved then?"
"tomorrow."
"Ah, who will help you?"
"My manager, eomma and my brother, the girls too." 
"Naiso, even though that i will not surprised if you did it alone."
"Excuse me oppa?"
"Hehehe, you are strong enough, but yes..a bit clumsy"
"Aaa" I bit my bottom lips, because i really want to punch him now,
"I'm sorry, hehe, okay sleep early then, and mian i can't help you there." 
"It's okay, i don't want to give you a piggyback when you were tired either."
"Yah! How dare you to brought that up?"
"Hehe. I am sorry!" 
Should i ask him?
"What happened, ji? Do you need any help?"
What? How could he know?
"How could you know.."
"Just too obviously easy to be expected"
"Hm..Actually,.. i am stuck "
"Lyrics?"
"Yes.."
It takes a while for him to answer me
"Oppa?"
"Hm?"
"What are you doing?"
"Eat, salad, do you want it?"

I really want to pinch his chubby cheeks now, you know..whenever we have a video call, he usually eats his salad while he listened to me carefully. He will replied me enthusiastically with his full mouth, and it was so cute. He will laughing, smiling, or recommend me a new song. 

"Eunji? Do you know what my favourite song of you?"
"Um.." i don't know
but then, i heard an intro of my song, it is...
"Why it should be that one?" I asked
" 'hopefully sky'? Eunji, your song, reminds me to my home, my family, and that song really gets me when i heard that for the first time. Eunji..don't forget about the biggest reason for you to sing"

I just remembered that he ever said that he want to share everything through music, and singing is his way to share everything with heart. And, so.. i think, i choose the same way..

"Why don't you tell a story with your song? Tell your fans, oh no, tell people, not only for your fans, tell them a story who will give a comfort to them, tell them how to survive and reminisce about their days as a girl named Jung Eunji, it will be good." 

I am still listening, 

"You can put your effort in it, you can change your style for your album too, but..be yourself, it will be better, because your songs will be the best place to leaned on, you can back to your songs and comforting yourself, what do you think?"
"Thank you oppa, it means a lot! Hehe"
"Ah, why don't you tried to read a book? Like me? Book will be the best inspiration, i've told you right?"
"Ah!"
"I bet you forgot it."
"Hehe mianhae.."
He take a deep sigh and keep eating

Yes, be myself and write the lyrics based on my stories will always works! And how could i forget that books will be a nice thing? I will find a book later. His songs which inspired from the novel was too awesome, the lyrics was too deep and sensitive. but i have another problem now
"Um..oppa."
"Hm?" 
"about the song..."
"What is it?"
"What do you think about the high notes then?"
"Do you have a big pressure because of it?"
"I asked, because i knew you have the same thought too before you released your album in February."
"Your fans...might be anticipated a lot about the high notes right?" He asked
"You know it well, more than me."
"I just want to tell you this, the most important thing, isn't high notes, but the song's meaning. It was too bad If your fans just want to hear your high notes more than the song's meaning."

I didn't give him an answer because i am too amused by his words, but wait!

"But why did you have that crazy high notes in your song?" I asked
"Ah, 'where i am gone?' Because..i want it ahahaha."

No, it wasn't like that, everyone have known, that you diagnosed with chronic laryngitis, but you seems so okay with that, you did several treatments, you might be tired of it, but you never showed it. 

"Eunji? Jung Eunji?"
"Ah, yes oppa I'm still here."
"I thought that you have been slept." 
"Hehehe, impossible, ahahaha"
"Hm? it's okay." I could hear that he takes a deep sigh right away
"What happened?" I asked
"Eh? What? Nothing.."
"Is that true?" 
"Hahaha, yes.."
"So, okay.. thank you oppa, sorry for bothering you, see you later."

I never have a courage to asked him, i am afraid, we are close but i don't want him to be in trouble because of me. I know he is worrying about his enlistment date. I read an article about his enlistment today, and i know he was too afraid. 
Not because of his enlistment, people will believe him, he will do well, because what he couldn't do? His physical ability is great, his manner? His intelligence? Ah, he will do well, he is great, He is a perfectionist after all. 

But, i can't even dare to say 
"Congratulations Police Officer nim!"
I can't
I want to reassuring him, that everything will be okay. i know it, he felt uneasy, but he shouldn't feel that way, i believe that there are so much people who will be waiting for him. 
He shouldn't be worried

Yang Yoseop, i wonder how should i called him, Sunbaenim? Or oppa instead? We are close, i admired him and i believe that people will have the same thoughts with me, he has good personality, well mannered, people said that he was like an angel, he is wisely act as an entertainer, he was cute and manly at the same time, hehe.. 

Is that around 2012? Right after i gave him a piggyback on the show, what is that? idol Chuseok special? Ah, i am not sure, but he said that he couldn't let me brought him, he is apologizing and we talked a lot, even when the cameras was off.
He said that i've been through a lot of things, so he cheered for me and apink, he said that he will support me, he gave me so much advices since love day project, and i am so thankful with that. 

When beast had a comeback, people got surprised by his transformation, including me! He changed, people missed his cute face at that time, and worried a lot because he was too skinny. But look at him now! I heard dujun oppa ever said that his body and his face doesn't match at all. Hehe 

Anyway, For me, he has never changed, he was still like that, so humble and loyal to his friends, he is adorable, and so much people loved him because of that.

The girls always tease me, do you know when we filmed Apink Showtime? Yoseop oppa gave his watch to me, because i said it was cute, he was known as the most stingy member, but he gave me his watch right away, so the girls were teasing me all day. While i has been knew..Yoseop oppa will always be kind to others, so i don't want to be misunderstand about how he treated me.

He was like my tutor, i could see him as my role model, as my friend, and as my older brother all at once. 

So, If you asked me, how about my feelings towards him?
I admire him, all of good things about him make me proud, even his silliness, his weird act, everything about him always makes me happy. He never make me dissapointed, and i know his friends and his fans have the same thoughts too

He was one of the best idol who i knew, who was too perfect for everything, i wonder why all highlight members were like that? They are too perfect. Ah, i never regret to be their fan, even since beast era.
I like him, but i couldn't ask more than this, he might be treated me like a friend, like a hoobae and like a dongsaeng. I know how and where my limit is, i wish the best for him, for his safety, for his health, for his life. I want him to be happy. 
I want to be with him, but i can't forced my will


"Don't forget the biggest reason for you to sing."


Right, 
Why don't i write it to reassuring him? A song which comforting him? 

 

Honestly,
I want to be with you
Always with you, 
Don't worry, i will be with you
Like what you said when you write "comfort" before. you really gave a comfort for me, you really told me that people was too precious, you really told people to rely on you, thank you

 

====================
Jeong Eunji
Hyehwa 3rd Mini Album Interview

17 October, 2018
Jung Eun-ji says she sings to comfort herself
By Hong Dam-young

Jung Eun-ji (Plan A Entertainment)


“The overall theme of my album is ‘sympathy.’ I tried to start working on the album by reflecting on myself, as I used to sing whenever I needed comfort,” Jung told The Korea Herald in Seoul on Tuesday. 
 

Having debuted as a soloist in April 2016, the Apink vocalist’s new album was significant in that she participated in songwriting, composing and even producing every track on the album. Going by what Jung says, the entire eight-track album is a placid production, filled with slow-tempo ballads that put her husky, soulful vocals front and center. 
 

The evocative, nostalgia-tinged lead track “Being There” is a song about yearning, while its object can be anything, such as family, pets, hometown and one’s childhood, the singer explained. 
 

“It initially stemmed from the idea of longing for family and was a song for those who are living away from their families. But I thought that everyone keeps the feeling of ‘longing’ deep in their hearts amid their hectic lives. I hope people could look back on whatever they’ve been missing after listening to this song,” she said. 
 

The rest of the album also sparkles with Jung’s creativity and warm sensitivity. “Box” talks about breaking out free of a restrictive frame and “Secretary Kim” touches on arduous office life, inspired by hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”
Despite already having two albums under her belt, the singer-songwriter said she found writing lyrics for the entire album a challenge. But Jung, now in her mid-20s, said she learned a lot about the self-reflection and the power of cooperation in the process. 

 

“While preparing for the album, I realized how important it is to join our forces. And after struggling with writing the lyrics, I thought, ‘Why haven’t I read more books?’” Jung said. 
The veteran K-pop idol member also shared how she’s changed and matured over time. 

=============================

 

Eunji, She is looking at her phone, smiling warmly. She wasn't tried to find out about her songs chart, her songs goes well, too well. but the most important is..she was too happy when she knew how people loves her songs, and since her album has been released, she couldn't hide her excitedness.


Especially when someone told her, that he likes her song

It's raining
If you are looking at it now
I wanna B with you
Oh B with you Always with you

 

"As expected from Apink Main vocal! 
Thank you !" 


She felt relieved, 
Knew that he loves her song, 
Knew that her feeling could reach him, 
Is enough for her


Follow this road to you
I want to send this heart.
I walked in the rain down there
When I look at you that day
I feel like you're already here.

 


I love you, admirably

 

 

 

 

 

=======================
2 November 2018
Highlight to Release Special Album with Track Recorded by Yoon Dujun and dropped 'Outro' track list. 


Outro' with solo, duets, and full group songs by Highlight is scheduled to release on November 20. And here was their album track lists!
The first track is "I Must've Loved You" while the fifth track "Please Be Well" are full group songs. The second track "Wind" is a duet between Yoseob and Dongwoon. The third track "Leave It Alone" is composed by Junhyung and Kikwang, and the fourth track "Night Like Tonight" is a solo by Doojoon, who's currently in the military for his mandatory service. 

======================

 

 

 

Highlight Special Album "OUTRO"

"Wind" Composed by Yang Yoseop, Gyuberlake and Son Dongwoon


I think its pretty cold
Like the first time i met
A farewell that only knows by a dull line
Become a sharp wind
Make me feel good
You know we were comfortable, and we looked good

I'm so bad to me again
If the times comes, i want to tell you
I'm sorry for us
A little bit of time, i won't come back
One of many words i couldn't finish with pride

I'm sorry hug me in a prickly embrace
I'm so bad to me again
If the times comes, i want to tell you
I'm sorry for us
A little bit of time, i won't come back

 

 


====================
Hello! My delusional mind is back! 
Okay, i am too delusional
I am sorry, but i love these two! TT  it can't be helped


as a partner, 
as a friend,
And as a couple, 

i will support them! 

 

Is that too overboard? Hehe, i am sorry
But, i will wish the best for these two

 

 

 

 

thanks for your support! Good luck and keep healthy