Four

One More Time Love

           That morning they went sailing in the shallows, Yesung, Donghae and Hyunwoo fishing, the rest swam. When they got into the boat and grilled the fish, Henry pouted "Haish ... Mommy evil is coming, I'm so lazy to meet her. Uncle Hyunwoo, can we not berth first?" Henry grunted, "Tsk ... Henry, you shouldn't say like that to your mommy ... Is that your mommy?" Yesung said. They looked at the cottage and saw a woman standing with Siwon. The woman is beautiful but looks angry. Henry nodded, "Hey ... How about we do prank on her to get out of here?" said Kyuhyun. Yesung turned, "Hey Kyu ..." Yesung muttered as he shook his head, but behind Yesung, Henry nodded and he laugh.

           They berthed and went down one by one. Henry and his friends linger over water under a beach side shower. Yesung and a few maids were a little overwhelmed to handling the teens who playing water, "Come on Hyung, beautiful uncle, we go in" Henry said as he pulled Donghae and Yesung's hands.

          The beautiful man who walked while being dragged by Donghae and Henry was slightly bent while passing Siwon and his ex-wife. "Henry, why did you grow up to be an impolite kid !!" Henry's Mommy shouted as he walked and pulled Henry's arm, "Mommy ... It's hurts" Henry winced, Yesung sighed, "Sorry, Madam, please let him go. This is wrong way to talk to teenagers," Yesung said. The woman glared, "Who do you dare to talk like that to me ?!" grunted Henry's Mommy, "He's my guest ... Henry my son, rest inside" Siwon answered, "Yaah ... I told you I'd take him" shouted Henry's Mommy. Siwon rolled his eyes, "I won custody of Henry, it's clear Henry chose to stay with me" Siwon said, "That's because you spoiled him too much" said Henry's Mommy. "Excuse me, master, it's time for lunch," said a maid. "Okay, thank you, come on, have lunch with us, it's still Henry's birthday, don't ruin it," Siwon said. The woman pouted and walked into the room.

           They all gathered together, Yesung prepared Henry and his friends' meal, even Kyuhyun spoiledly asked for a feed, accompanied by Donghae's protest, "Tsk ... He's just like a kindergarten teacher, pretentious in front of kids" Henry's Mommy grunted. Yesung heard the woman's grunt but pretended not hear it. The beautiful man smiles at Siwon and puts seasoned beef on his plate. Siwon smiled, "Thank you ..." he said, "Do you want Madam?" Yesung asked, "No thanks" he answered, the woman pouting.

          Yesung smiled and sat down again, "Beautiful uncle .. Feed Daddy too" said Henry, "Haish it's doesn't need Henry hahaha ..." Yesung said with a smile, "Let beautiful uncle feed me, so I can grow more faster" said Kyuhyun, "Yaah ... How dare you" shouted Donghae.

          Suddenly Henry's Mommy's cellphone rang, the woman moved from her chair and went to answer the call. Henry and Kyuhyun stood up and approached Henry's Mommy's plate, Yesung glared, "Psst ... Kids" whispered Yesung while shaking his head. Siwon pressed his lips together, holding back his laugh. The two teens poured wasabi on Henry's Mommy meal, "Oh God ..." Yesung murmured.

           Then the woman entered and continued to eat. Soon, the woman felt spicy, "What is this ?!" she shrieked. Siwon looked down to hold back his laugh, "Madam ... Are you okay? drink this," said Yesung. Henry stood up, "I'm already full, I'll play" Henry said, "Me too" said Shindong while chewing. The teenagers ran into another room.

          "Yesung-ssi, how about we drink coffee after this?" Siwon said, Yesung smiled, "It seems like it's a good idea" Yesung answered. "Yaah Siwon, why did you leave me?" shouted Henry's Mommy, "Isn't our business done, it's clear Henry won't celebrate his birthday with you" Siwon replied, "Or do you want to join us?" Yesung asked, "Tsk, no ... Thank you" murmured Henry's Mommy. The cellphone rang again and the woman spoke again on her cellphone.

           Yesung and Siwon walked in the park, they walked while holding coffee mugs in their hands, then they sat on the bench, "If I may know, what is your job currently Yesung-ssi?" Siwon asked. Yesung smiled, "You can call me Yesung, I'm not used to formal calls, can I just call you Siwon?" Yesung asked, raising his eyebrows.

         Siwon nodded and smiled, "I am a singer at the cafe, I met my late partner at his cafe where I worked" said Yesung, "No wonder your voice is awesome" Siwon said. Yesung laughed, "You're praising too much Siwon" said Yesung, "And you are a super busy Daddy, luckily Henry is a good kid, you know" said Yesung.

          Siwon nodded, "I realized it ... Maybe it's because I don't want to remember my past, so I busied myself. Thanks to Donghae and his friends because of them, Henry is not lonely," Siwon said, "Hmm ... Henry always told me about beautiful uncle who is good and gentle over his Mommy, it turns out you are Yesung" Siwon said, "Ahahaha, you praise too much , I just like kids, like a kindergarten teacher ... yeah ... hmm "Yesung muttered as he pouted his lips. Siwon laughed.

           "Yaah ... Mochi, your Daddy seem trying to seduce a beautiful uncle, I can't let it be!" Kyuhyun shouted, "Yaah, stop it ... You can't compete with my Daddy, Guys hold him!" Henry shouted, "Come on, Kyukyu tickling ..." Sungmin shouted with delight, "No ... please stop hahaha ..." Kyuhyun shouted, "Sshh, shut up Kyu" Donghae muttered, "Stoop !!" Ryeowook shouted in his high tone. His friends immediately stopped, "Yaah, my ears hurt Wookie" Eunhyuk said, "You said you would prank on Henry's Mommy?" Ryeowook asked, "Woah Wookie, have you affected the Kyuhyun evil virus?" Eunhyuk asked while opening his mouth. Ryeowook grimaces, "Ah, that's right, let's do the mission," Henry said, "First of all, let's find the target location," said Shindong, they nodded and walked sneaking up, several maids who passed smiled at the teenagers act.

          "Oh God, what will they do?" Yesung murmured. Siwon looked at Yesung's view, "Are you thinking about what I'm thinking?" Siwon asked. Yesung turned and opened his mouth, "They will prank on your wife ... I mean your ex-wife ..." Yesung muttered, the beautiful man stood up.

          Siwon pulled Yesung's hand until the beautiful man sat down again, "But ..." Yesung muttered while looking at the teenagers, Yesung would talk and turn to Siwon, but they were surprised because their faces were very close, Yesung could look into Siwon's eyes, they could feel each other's breath.

          Siwon looked at Yesung's lips and saw his hand squeezing Yesung's small hand, Siwon's finger Yesung's finger. Yesung looked at their hands, the beautiful man felt something on his chest with just a slight touch on his finger.

           Yesung looked back at Siwon's eyes, they stared, "May I kiss you?" whispered Siwon, Yesung smiled. Siwon pulled Yesung's head and kissed the beautiful man's lips gently. Yesung kissed back.

          "Waa ... Very romantic" whispered Sungmin while pulling Ryeowook's hand and pointing towards the park. They widened their eyes and opened their mouths. Suddenly Eunhyuk closed their eyes, "We're still on a mission" Eunhyuk whispered, "Tsk ... just bothering" Ryeowook grumbled.

           "Guys, the target has been found" whispered Shindong while pointing down the balcony. Kyuhyun looked around and whispered to Henry, they went to a maid who was mopping, "Auntie ... can I ask for your dirty water?" Henry said while doing aegyo. The maid smiled and nodded. Kyuhyun took water from the squeezer and poured it into the bucket.

         They walked to the balcony and spilled dirty water. There was a shout from below, "Sorry, Mommy, I didn't know Mommy was down balcony, I was helping Auntie !!" Henry shouted. They doing high five and laughed, "Yaah, Henry, you are so naughty, haish, I can't borrow an ugly outfit maid here, tsk... I will home" she grunted.

           The woman walked through the garden and widened her eyes, she opened when saw Siwon and Yesung kissing, "Yaah, you better not forget your allowance Siwon !!" the woman yelled, Siwon raised his thumb. The woman went to her car by stomping her feet.

          That night, one more person who must be feed by Yesung. They had dinner happily. Henry and his friends held a pajama party, they slept in one room and held a game, "Don't sleep too late, good night," Yesung said, "Good night, Daddy ... beautiful uncle ... Papa" they replied.

          Yesung and Siwon left the room and closed the door. Siwon pulled Yesung's hand, "Sleep with me tonight" Siwon whispered, Yesung blushed, "But Siwon ..." Yesung whispered, "Just chatting overnight and sleeping?" whispered Siwon while cupping Yesung's beautiful face, "Alright .." Yesung answered.

 

 

I wish this fluffy enough for you....

Thanks....*bow

~M~