Three

One More Time Love

        In the cottage, Henry and the maids look busy. Cars come and go alternately to take their friends. The cheerful teenager cheered to see his friends gathered. Then one car came, Henry's eyes widened, "Hyung ... Beautiful uncle, welcome !!" he shouted. Donghae and Yesung smiled, the maids brought their things, "You're the last, so everyone is complete Hyung !!" Henry shouted. Their friends stood up and they hugged, "Yaah ... Kyu, what are you doing? What a shame ... Let go of beautiful uncle!" Henry shouted. Kyuhyun who was hugging Yesung's stomach just smiled, "beautiful uncle smells good" Kyuhyun said, Yesung laughed and Kyuhyun's hair, "You're so sweet Kyu ... You're tall now" said the beautiful man, "Of course I will be grow fast so i can protect beautiful uncle "said Kyuhyun grimacing,"Yaah ... Kyu, let go of my Papa. I will protect him, let go ... "Donghae shouted. Kyuhyun frowned and took off his arms. "Young master, please you and your friends rest, we will " said a maid.

        Yesung and Donghae's room on the second floor. The beautiful man walked to the window, the beach was clearly visible from his room, the beautiful man enjoyed the wind and the sea view, "Hae .. Look at this, it's beautiful" Yesung said. Donghae approached, Yesung hugged him, "Waa ... Look at the seagulls, can we fishing, Papa?" Donghae asked, "We can ask Henry's Daddy or we can ask one of his employees" Yesung replied,

        "Papa .. We can ask that uncle, he looked at you from earlier" whispered Donghae while hinting Yesung to look down. It turned out that near the pool there was a man standing while holding the net, looking at them. Yesung smiled and waved. The man regained consciousness and bowed, the man hurriedly cleared his equipment and left the pool, "Hahaha ... How if that uncle likes Papa" said Donghae, "Hae ..." Yesung muttered. The wide eyed teen grimaced, "He is not Henry's Daddy? no wonder, he looks young" Yesung muttered. The teenager rolled his eyes at his Papa's words, "No Papa, maybe he works here, I haven't seen Henry's Daddy either," said Donghae.

.

.

        That night they gathered at the edge of the pool, they held a game, guided by a maid who hosted. Siwon heard that the crowd had begun, he closed his laptop and went down the stairs. Henry and his friends are having fun. Suddenly his eyes were cacthed on someone sitting not far from them, laughing over them silently, "Who is she? Is one of Henry's mother friends? Very tomboy, but she is very beautiful and cute" Siwon muttered. The beautiful figure wore a loose white shirt with a pink vertical stripe on the back, also wearing a headband.

        That figure laughed and clapped hands to see the behavior of the cheerful teenagers on front of them. And Siwon realized when he heard the figure's voice, "Wait ... Is he a man?" Siwon muttered slightly glaring. The beautiful man turned towards him and smiled. Siwon smiled awkwardly. Siwon's embarrassment was covered up by a group of maids who came to bring food,Siwon saw one of his employees bow and talk to the beautiful man, they laughed. The young man behaved awkwardly towards the beautiful man. Siwon just shook his head.

        "Daddy ... Let's eat together, I'll introduce you to beautiful uncle" Henry yelled, "Tsk, Henry ... It's not good to call like that" said Siwon, Henry pouted, "But my friends also call him like that ... Beautiful uncle also doesn't mind, he's very kind, Daddy" Henry chirped, "Alright ... Let's go there" he replied, and Henry pulled his hand impatiently, "Beautiful uncle, i will introduce him, he is my daddy ..." Henry said to Yesung. The beautiful man smiled and looked into Siwon's eyes, "Hi .. I'm Yesung, Donghae's Papa" Yesung said, Siwon smiled, "I'm Siwon, Henry's Daddy" said Siwon. They shook hands, "Sorry ... But are you alone? Your wife isn't coming?" Siwon asked. Yesung smiled, "We're just two, my partner has already died" Yesung answered, "Oh .. I'm very sorry to hear that ..." Siwon said, "It's okay, how about you?" Yesung said, "We divorced ..." Siwon said. The beautiful man opened his mouth, "Oh .. Very sad," he murmured. Yesung slightly looked at the tall handsome man beside him.

        "Excuse me, Hyung ... This is your drink... Master" someone said behind them, "Thank you Hyunwoo" said Yesung. Siwon took his glass, "You look close?" Siwon asked, the young man bowed, "I'm sorry, Master, " Hyunwoo said, "Ah .. It's okay Siwon-ssi, I prefer more like this. We will be fishing tomorrow, right?" Yesung asked. Hyunwoo smiled broadly and nodded, "Fishing?" Siwon asked. The young man in front of him stammered, "I asked help to him, oh ... Sorry Siwon-ssi, I should have asked for your permission first" Yesung said while pouting. Seeing Yesung's attitude, Siwon was a little surprised, "Yaah ... Why is he being cute like that?" he thought, "Ah ... It's okay, just do what you like, you are guests here" said Siwon. Yesung smiled broadly, "Can I invite the kids? Or you can also come if you want Siwon-ssi" said the beautiful man with sparkling eyes, "Oh .. I will think about it" Siwon answered while laughing at Yesung's attitude. The handsome man also saw Hyunwoo staring at Yesung with admiration.

        Meanwhile not far from the three of them, Donghae and Henry looked at, "Mochi ... Why did I see my Daddy on your Daddy? I felt seeing Papa talking to Daddy, I wanted to cry .." muttered Donghae, Henry glared, "Hyung .. Don't cry "whispered Henry while hugging Donghae. Yesung saw Donghae in Henry's arms, "Sorry Siwon-ssi, it seems like my son is in trouble" said Yesung. The beautiful man approached the two embracing teenagers, followed by Siwon, "Hae .. What happened?" Yesung asked. Donghae looked at his Papa and Siwon, "Papa .. I miss Daddy" Donghae had muttered, "Oh .. Hae ..." whispered Yesung while hugging the wide eyed teenager, Henry joined in hugging Donghae, Yesung also put his arms around Henry's body. Siwon was touched to see the scene in front of him,"Smile Hae, this is Henry's birthday, you can make him sad" Yesung whispered. Donghae nodded and wiped his tears, "I'm sorry Mochi ..." Donghae said, "It's okay Hyung, let's play again" Henry said as he took Donghae's hand.

          "Daddy ?? oh sorry, I shouldn't have asked that" said Siwon, Yesung smiled, "It's okay Siwon-ssi, Donghae's Daddy is my partner, he's my husband, Donghae is our adopted child" Yesung said. Siwon nodded, "I understand ..." Siwon muttered, "Papa, let's sing for us !!" Donghae shouted. Yesung nodded briefly towards Siwon, then stood up and walked towards Henry and his friends. The beautiful man sings a cheerful song with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, the rest dance around, "Daddy ... Come on, dance with us !!" Henry shouted. Siwon stood up and joined their dance.