One

One More Time Love

      "Daddy ... !!" shouted a teenager who a little ran towards the handsome man who was sitting on the couch with his laptop. The handsome man raised his head and smiled, "What's wrong Henry, my son?" asked the handsome man. The teenager named Henry was sullen. "Didn't Daddy forget something?" Henry asked. The handsome man opened his glasses and raised his hand, Henry sighed "Daddy ... I'll be 15 in three days, can I celebrate again? Please ..." he whined. "Okay ..." Siwon answered.

       Henry blinked a few times to hear his father's answer. "Just like that? Come on, Daddy ... Why aren't you enthusiastic ... Hu uh ..." he muttered while pouting. "Of course I'm not enthusiastic because I have to finish all the reports so I can take you summer vacation and celebrate your birthday in our cottage ..." Siwon said as he continued to look at his laptop. Hearing his father's words, Henry widened his eyes, "Really? Are we going to vacation to the beach? Yeeiii ... Can I hold an event and invite my friends there ??" Henry asked, jumping excitedly. Siwon nodded, "Yeeii ... Thank you Daddy !!" Henry shouted as he hugged the handsome man and ran to his room. Siwon just shook his head and smiled at the joy of his only son. The handsome man resumed his work.

       Meanwhile in the room, Henry is calling someone, "Hyung ... My daddy will bring me to the beach vacation to celebrate my birthday. What if you and our friends celebrate with me? We have a birthday event, there will be games and entertainment ... "Henry said, " Really? Waa ... That would be really fun Mochi ... We invited Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong and Kyuhyun. Oh ... Can I invite my Papa? He can sing "said a teenager with eyes wide named Donghae, "Oww ... Okay, that would be nice. Tell me how much a beautiful uncle's commission?" Henry asked. "Tsk ... He won't to be paid. If he knows I'm going to vacation to the beach, he will definitely be happy to follow me ... You know ... my Papa, he's a fussy and over protective person hahaha ... Hai Papa ... Arrgh ... it's hurt ... Papa so cruel !! Ahahaha ... Sorry Papa ... Stop ... "Donghae shouted. Henry takes his ear away from his cellphone.

       That night, Donghae was doing his schoolwork, "Hae ... Papa will go to work, be careful. Dinner is ready and just need warmed up. Don't open the door to strangers" said a beautiful man while hugging the wide eyed teenager. "Yes Papa ... And I will not wait until Papa comes home, and will not forget to turn off the lights ... I understand ..." Donghae said. The beautiful man beside him smiled. Then stood up and walked towards the door, "Ah ... Papa, three more days, me and my friends will vacation on the beach. Henry who invited us ... May I come? Please ..." said Donghae by putting his puppy eye's.

       The beautiful man named Yesung put his hand on his small waist, "Are you all there alone or are there adults who accompany you?" Yesung asked. Donghae smiled, "Looks like there will be a super busy Daddy's Henry there" Donghae answered, "Papa comes along ... I don't want you guys to play on the beach and there is no supervision" said Yesung, "Papa ... I can swim, Papa who can't swim ... "Donghae teased, "Tsk ... Are you countering? Do you want me to hit again? " Yesung murmured. Donghae laughs and apologizes. He cheered silently because the plan was successful.

.

.

       A pile of money is placed in front of him. The beautiful man  who wears a red silk shirt turned briefly, "Why do beautiful men like you always sit alone? May I buy you a drink?" said a tall, handsome man who sat next to the beautiful man, "Sorry Yunho ... You know I didn't drink right? But thank you" Yesung muttered. The handsome man called Yunho leaned his back on the bar table, he looked at Yesung who was still sitting quietly enjoying his coffee beside the handsome man. "To my apartment tonight? Hmm ..." he whispered, winking. Yesung rolled his eyes, "Tsk, no ... Thank you, excuse me ... I have to work" Yesung said as he stood up. Suddenly the handsome man hands grabbed Yesung's waist and leaned on his body, Yesung sighed. The beautiful man kissed Yunho's lips at a glance and broke away from Yunho's arms.

       "Tsk ... It's hard to get him ..." Yunho muttered. "Hey ... You know he can't be paid for his service right?" said a beautiful bartender behind him, "But I want him to always obey me when I invite him" Yunho said. "He always does what he likes, I'm proud of him hahaha ... Very classy" said the beautiful man named Heechul while looking at the beautiful man who was singing on the stage.

.

.

       A beautiful man opened the apartment door, after opening his jacket and changing his shoes with room slippers, he entered Donghae's room and looked at his son who was sleeping quietly. Slowly Yesung fixed the handsome teen blanket and gently kissed Donghae's forehead. He stood up and walked out of the room. In his room, the beautiful man changed his pajamas and looked at Sungjoon's photo beside his bed and smiled. The beautiful man lay down and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

My Spring Fairies.. let's consider the month of Henry's birthday is four months faster, okay... ^^