who are you really?

secret

Coming intro the ballroom, Junhong knew exactly how his victim looks like. Middleage posh guy. One of those that makes you sick whenever you look at their manner. Overly-confident s with lack of experience over real life. Living in the bubble entire life, getting married to other rich girls, younger than them to make their ego even bigger.
There was completely nothing that made Choi feel empathy for this type. Rather opposite. However he couldn't just go ahead and kill the guy in front of everyone. Entire procedure had to be perfectly planned. Everything according to schedule. Which he did have in his head. First, get a drink and something to eat just like anyone else. Second, excuse his sister for not coming telling the man that he came instead to keep him company. Third, wait for the moment on the dancefloor where all the people gather together for the sort of dance-off and when entire room is filled up with puffy dresses, dancing couples, music and masks - make a move. Quick stab, one to the heart. And leave. Quickly, through the entrance for waiters so no one will notice too busy trying to save dying man. If everything goes according to the plan he would be free within a few hours. And other people will take care of the matter. 
Anyway, time for a show. Junhong thought to himself, slowly moving towards the table with foods, catching one of the shampagne glasses into his hand while passing next to one of the waiters with tray full of them. He ended up standing next to his future victim to slowly reach for one of the canapes on the stick. 
'Excuse me, Mr Tracy?' Junhong asked, making his voice sound very high and as cute as possible. 'Good evening, my name is Lilianne. I'm Jessica's friend. Unfortunately she could not make it this time so she sent me to keep you company. Is that okay?' next words were flying out of his mouth. This kid was excellent at lying. So no wonder why he came out with a fake identity so quickly. 
'Oh... yes of course. How could I say no to such beautiful creature as you?' said man in response with typical, disgusting grin on his face. Of course it didn't matter for him since he wasn't a loyal type. He didn't even feel anything for Junhong's sister. He just wanted to make himself look good. And earn some money on her family's business. 

(...) The evening was going quite slow because of how boring 'Mr' Tracy was. Talking mostly about himself. His job, his interests, his money and his estates. Rather his father's estate, thought Junhong sipping third or forth glass of shampagne. Slow enough to not get to tipsy. He couldn't allow himself to be sloppy during the 'job'. 
Finally time to dance came along so that every couple around the premises came together to the middle of the dancefloor and as Junhong thought, Tracy invited him for a dance. 
'Shall we?' 
'Yes, with pleasure.' boy answered the question, slowly reaching for man's hand. Puting the mask on his face, guided towards dancing pairs. Placing his hands on the other's body he start to move around in the rhythm of the music.

Junhong was always good at dancing. From early age he was always very good with feeling the rhythm even the complicated ones. It was so easy for him to remember all of the steps of different dances and this became handy today. Twirling around with other ladies, changing places, touching gowns. The colorful mixture of materials, hands and shoes. Hats, masks and other body parts. If someone were to guess where the certain pair is or find someone in that crowd that thing would be very difficult. And that was the point. At some point, after second dance was to reach his peak, Junhong quickly slid his hand towards the back of his skirt and reaching for the dagger hidden underneath one of the folds of his evening gown, with a fast pace movements he grabbed it and pushed it towards the man's chest. Letting it sink through the clothes into his chest underneath it. It was so fantastically sharp that entire procedure took seconds and man was stabbed as precise as you would sink a knife into a soft butter. Surprise was still on man's face when life slowly faded from his body. Quickly hiding a knife, Junhong left the dancefloor, walking towards the kitchen. 


Not a minute later few screames came from the room when guests realised what just happened. All of the waiters rushed to the dancefloor. That was a chance for Junhong to go unnotice. Leaving through the back doors of the vila ususally used for delivery services straight to the kitchen, he made his moves towards the garden place where he quickly found gazebo. Hidden from people's eye. Or so that he thought. 
Placing a knife on the table, he quickly got rid of the dress. Underneath he already have his usual cloathing ready. Pants already on, high boots (which you couldn't see from underneath the long gown) and a shirt wrapped around his hips. As quickly as possible he got rid of the corset, placing a on his bare chest to cover it in a moment. Buttoning it and putting lower part into his pants were a moment later he placed a silky material of a belt. Amazing, Junhong thought at first. Thinking that everything went so smooth. Till that moment. 


'Hm, I guess you're the reason why there are some screams, ha?' low voice made him shiver. Someone was there. Someone was there the entire time and he didn't notice!? 


'Who are...' his question was cut in the middle when a dark figure of elegant man stand in front of him. Holding a pipe in between his mouth, with no other words man reached to his pocket to take out a tissue, reaching to youngers face. The other froze in place. Didn't know what to say when visibly older man started to take his makeup off with a soft material. Younger just closed his eyes, letting the stranger do this. The thing that he would have to do himself. 'Alright, enough...' Junhong said, moving a bit to the back. Waking up from the little trance. '...you want something?' he asked. Only now could see stranger's face. Body. His posture was very manly. Narrow arms, dark eyes, slightly darker complection. Not as pale as younger's. Overall his new 'companion' was just a very good looking man. Which didn't miss Junhong's eye. 


'The question is whether you want something.' he said, hiding tissue back to his pocket, slowly going back to sit on the bench which was his place the entire time. 'Thinking logically you probably planned that. Dressed as a woman. Also knowing that you cannot attend this party from the street, you probably cover for someone. Who wanted to kill whoevery that person you hurt tonight. Angry wife, jealous girlfriend, sister...' looking at Junhong very precisely next words were leaving man's mouth. When stranger said word 'sister', younger moved a bit. Which made him so easy to read. 'Oh, sister. Staged marriage I suppose? Is she having a romance with someone else? Some young fellow? Someone out of the rich families?' 
'She have a girlfriend.' answered the other. Cursing himself in his minds. Why the hell he would even give a stranged that information!?
'Oh. A lesbian. Insteresting.' said the man, smoking his pipe. Breathing out a thick bubble of smoke into the air. 'So... I think that first family that is going to be suspected will be yours. And going with that you have to get rid of these things... rather quickly and for good.' added the stranger, pointing out with his head movements to the things laying down on the table. 
'I guess.' anwered younger. Okay, the truth was he didn't think about it before. About the police fact. Was planning on just putting these stuff into one of the cupboards but now it didn't seam like a good idea. Taking off the earrings and the choker along with gloves soft sigh left his mouth. There was nothing else to do but ask this stranger for advice. 'Are you going to help me?' left younger's mouth. He didn't even look in other's direction knowing well how stupid it is to trust someone just like that. This entire situation was just ridiculous. 
'Maybe...' said older, slowly standing up again. Moving towards the younger.
'Maybe?'
'Maybe. My 'maybe' means 'if'.'
'What do you want?' aksed Junhong a bit nervous. Knowing that for sure it's going to be something disgusting. 
'Date.' 
'Oh ye for su-... wait. Date? That's it?' he was definitely more that shocked. True being gay meant dates but to me honest... no one ever asked him for one like that. 
'Yes. A date. You're pretty. And clever. I want to get to know you more.' 
'Alright.' That's a bargain, thought Junhong, slowly placing his hands on elders shoulders. With a little smile dancing on his face. 
'Deal then. Tomorrow, midnight. Fountain in the centre. Be on time.' said older, leaning upwords a bit. To the point that their lips were separated only by an inch. Junhong closed his eyes, preparing for a kiss but seconds later he felt emptiness. Man already moved back, holding all the evidence in his hand. 
'Wha-...' 
'See you tomorrow, Beautiful.' said the other, bowing a bit with grace, slowly moving back into the darkness with a little smile. 
'What... what's your name? Can you tell me at last.' 
'Yongguk. Yours?' said the other, slowly dissapearing into the darkess. 
'I'm Junhong!' answered younger. Knowing that this is the time to move. Going in the other direction of elders, quickly dissapearing from the view. Taking a walk through fields so that no one can see him until he gets to the centre. Where catching a carriage to home his thoughts were occupied with a stanger. Yongguk, Yongguk. Who are you really?

 

 


*i kinda changed the concept of mask party to mask-only-when-dancing don't mind it