ballroom

secret

'What? You want me to kill for you? I mean c'mon I know you my sister but I'm afraid I don't love you that much.' said Junhong, turning back to his sister, which was standing in the doors with the maid. The other woman holding evening gown. Woman's dress. Phew, damn her. Like she already knew he's going to agree with her terms!?
'Oh, my lovely brother. You know that just how I cannot stand wearing these gowns.' said older woman. She was, perhabs the most controversial persona around. Making her way through life possible only because of wealthy family. These days, a woman wearing man's cloathing was a disgrace. But she didn't care. Not about that not about her likeness. In woman. She was actually about to meet her girlfriend today, later. 
That was entire reason of a fuss. The only one way to break staged engagement was to... get rid of a problem aka the rich boy-pig, whos she was promised to. 'You know how disgusting he is. Not enought greasy and obscure, but also known for assaulting other females.' she said with a strong voice on which Junhong replied. 
'I know... I know. I wouldn't like to see you with him either. Since you don't even have interest in man... opposite to me.' said Choi, sending her a rather cheeky smile back. 
'You know maybe you would marry him?' 
'Yuck, that skunk? NEVER.' they both laughed it off a bit. When Junhong finally agreed. 'Alright, I can do it for you. But... why the dress?' he said looking at the dress with a bit of disgust in his eyes. 
'Because first of it will be harder to recognise you after. No one will think that it was you, plus it will be much more logical to one of his ex-lovers going crazy killing him of jealousy. Second off you look quite young even for your 20yo age, so you... let's say will make a better girl. Less suspicious.' said woman. She was right. Everytime he went to a party, his so-called baby-face bringed way too much attention. 
'Okay. I got it. But you owe me one for that.'
'Amazing! Yeah, sure. Just lemme know when one of that stalker guys surface again.' she said, smiling lightly. 

These siblings had definitely weird relationship. Living in the times they did the only one way to avoid the troubles was to just... get rid of them. Killing for each others rather than for themselves made them much less suspicious, and also it was very much like getting rid of the people that are gonna abuse them afterwards. So... almost self-defence, right?

Choi remembered this first time. When they were alone. In the dark. Looking for shelter in one of the barns. Cold. And these two guys who tried to abuse their power towards them. It was the first and last time that brother and sister worked together to save themselves. Every next time was easier. And easier. Middleages were hard. Robberies, , fights. Violence everywhere. The only one way to not get in by all of it it was to fight their way through life.

They've been found by lost family members. Who raised them but didn't care enough to check on them enough. So it ended up with them developing themselves the way they liked. The way they pleased. The real way. Family tended to just cover any suspicious behaviour from the sibling's side. It was just the way it was back then. 


(...) 'ing corset. How they wear it everyday?' said Junhong to himself, breathing heavily. Wires hurt his skin and ribs trying to shape it the way men pleased to see a female. 'No wonder she don't like guys.' another though made him giggle. Young man was wearing short sleeve puffy dress in dark blue. A collar with little saphire in the middle of it, same earrings. Black gloves were going up to his elbows making its silky way through a milk white skin of his body. 
Coming inside he passed the invitation to one of the men at the entrance and with nod of his hand and quick 'Welcome, Lady Choi.' he was on his way up the stairs to the main ballroom. 

There were quite a lot of people already. So boujee, thought Junhong. Even tho he was now living with his rich family he do clearly remembers time of nothing. So that type of stuck-up parties were definitely not his theme. But what he wouldn't do for his sister.