11. It’s time to get groceries, who likes to look at everything and who just wants to power through and get everything done so they can go back home?

Got My Heartbeat Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by the question: 11. It’s time to get groceries, who likes to look at everything and who just wants to power through and get everything done so they can go back home?

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. 

 

 

grocery day was baekhyun’s favorite day and sehun’s least favorite day of the week. sehun never understood why his boyfriend enjoyed grocery shopping so much. baekhyun always dragged the other up and down every single aisle before they could go check out. “we have to check out all the inventory so we don’t miss anything good!” he’d say every time.

it always tired sehun out every single time, always asked baekhyun why he doesn’t just go alone if wanted to take his sweet time. baekhyun would respond with that signature pout of his, making the taller feel guilty for even saying anything in the first place.

“i don't’ wanna go alone,” baekhyun would say. “I like going with you.”

how could sehun ever say no to that?

the shorter always insisted on pushing the cart. he only ever pushed it for about twenty minutes before abandoning it after spotting a sale on some fruit, leaving his boyfriend to take control of the cart for the rest of their trip.

a drawn out sigh escaped sehun’s lips as he buried his face into his palms. “babe will you please just pick which one you want so we can go home? we’ve been walking around the store for like thirty minutes.”

baekhyun had red apples in both of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter