10. Who would looking lovingly at their partner and call them ‘idiot’?’

Got My Heartbeat Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by the question: 10. Who would looking lovingly at their partner and call them ‘idiot’?’

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. 

 

 

 

baekhyun always the most ridiculous ideas. sometimes they were good ones; most of the time they weren’t so good. this was one of those times.  

“hi sehunnie.”

sehun stared blankly at his boyfriend who was handcuffed to their bed post wearing only an oversized white dress shirt. usually, this wouldn’t be such a strange sight, except that jongdae was sitting in a chair beside the bed with an extremely entertained grin. “i really hope you’re not here for a ,” the taller deadpanned.

jongdae cackled loudly as he stood up and exited the room. “ask your boyfriend what happened.” sehun quirked a brow at the handcuffed boy, waiting for an explanation.

“well,” baekhyun exhaled. “i was trying to surprise you for valentine’s day and i couldn’t exactly handcuff both of my arms by myself so i had to ask jongdae to come and help me but then somehow we lost the key so...here i am.”

sehun lightly laughed as he took a seat on the chair. he leaned back and stared at shorter with a loving gaze. baekhyun grinned, his eyes curving into crescents despite the predicament he was in. “you’re such an idiot,” the taller said in an adoring tone. “but i appreciate the thought.”

baekhyun puckered his lips, signalling for the other to lean in for a kiss, which sehun happily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter