2. If they had a secret handshake, how would it go?

Got My Heartbeat Racing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by the question: 2. If they had a secret handshake, how would it go?

unbetaed, please excuse any mistakes. 

 

 

 

baekhyun always has the most random demands and requests.

"we should come up with a secret handshake,” he says after about twenty minutes of silence, save for the tv quietly playing as background noise.

sehun looks up from his phone and scoffs, "what?"

baekhyun sits up on the bed, his hair disheveled from the tickle fight they had earlier, which baekhyun won after straddling the taller and attacking him with kisses instead.  "you heard me, we should come up with a secret handshake!"

the taller shakes his head, rolls his eyes at his boyfriend’s childish suggestion. "we're not twelve, hyung."

the oher pouts and sehun wishes he was sitting next him to he could pull him in for a kiss. "so? we don't need to be twelve to have fun."

sehun raises his brows, eventually gives in with a sigh when baekhyun continues to look at him with that look. that look that he gives him whenever he wants something because he knows sehun can absolutely never say no his droopy eyes and adorable pout. “fine,” he admits defeat.

sehun climbs onto their bed next to his enthusiastic boyfriend after the shorter excitedly pats the spot next him, beckoning the taller to come over. “okay so it has to end to with a kiss.”

“what kind of secret handshake ends with a kiss?” sehun scoffs.

t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter