Chapter 3

I regret the day I met you ♥

-Afternoon-

                As what Yeoseob has promised with Gna, he waited for his cousin at the canteen with DooJoon. DooJoon looked at Yeseob then patted his shoulder.

                 "Yeoseob, how old is your cousin?" asked DooJoon, Yeoseob looked at him then smiled.

                "1 year younger than us," answered Yeoseob then smiled once again. "Why? You,.,,like her?" teased Yeoseob then burst into a laugh. DooJoon smirked. "No way," he said then chuckled.

                 As they were busy talking, they did not realize that Gna already came. Gna knocked on the table twice to get their attention. Both of them then stopped laughing then changed their views to Gna.

                 "Hi," approached Gna then grinned. DooJoon just replied with a smile. "Take your seat" offered DooJoon then pulled out a chair for Gna. Gna's cheeks turned red. She created a shy smile on her lips then made herself sat.

                "I'll go and buy food for you guys, wait." said DooJoon then made his way to the food-counter. "That guy ." said Yeoseob then chuckled.

                  Gna pouted, "wae?" she asked, sounded unsatisfied. "Nothing," said Yeoseob then smiled at Gna. "Is he your classmate?" asked Gna, wanted a new conversation. Yeoseob just replied with a nod.

                  "He looks kind and.... charming.,.." said Gna then giggled. Yeoseob was annoyed when he heard that. "Whoa! Did I hear it right? can you repeat please? Eww! charming?" said Yeoseob then looked at Gna.

                   Gna glanced over him. "yeah? So?" she said then looked away. Yeoseob burst into a laugh. "I'm joking. yeah you're right... every girls think of that," answered Yeoseob then they stopped their talk as DooJoon walked towards them.

                 "There you go," said DooJoon while serving the food. Gna replied with a smile. "Thanks," she said. "Where's mine?" asked Yeoseob, curiously.

                  "Chingu... I've only two hands. How do you expect I bring three plates in one time?" replied DooJoon then walked again to the food counter. Yeoseob chuckled.

                    DooJoon served Yeoseob's food then immediately took his seat. Gna was surprised as he suddenly sat beside her, purposely. Gna couldn't say anything. Her feelings was a mixture of Nervous and Happy.

                  "Mm... so.. Gna.. How's your 1st year here?" asked DooJoon, wanted to have a conversation with Gna. Gna gulped then looked at DooJoon. "Great!" she answered then giggled.

                  "Hey, how can I call you?" asked Gna. DooJoon paused for a second. "mmm...just call me DooJoon... Don't come with Oppa" he said then chuckled. Yeoseob looked at DooJoon with an annoying face. "DooJoon oppa" he teased.

                  The three of them burst into a laugh. "DooJoon, you know what... there's one friend of mine... she really loves you.." said Gna. The 'friend' she mentioned about was herself but she didn't dare to tell the truth.

                    "Wah! DooJoon! You're getting famous." said Yeoseob, again with his tease. "Who is she?" asked DooJoon, curiously. "Ah... secret, haha" replied Gna then giggled.

                    "just tell me... I am sure I don't know her," said DooJoon while staring at Gna. Gna looked down and tried to think of the answer. "Gna..The answer is Gna!" Yeoseob interrupted. 

                    "No!" exclaimed Gna then looked at DooJoon, once again. "Hyuna! Hyuna likes you." she suddenly came out with her own bestfriend's name. "Oh." replied DooJoon, short.

                     Gna suddenly worried about just now. "Ah! stupid! I shouldn't have lied to him! what if he likes Hyuna?" whispered Gna to herself. "mmm..... I think about it later." she said then stood up.

                     "Where are you going?" asked Yeoseob, wondered. Gna looked at him then raised her eyebrows. "Ah..We've finished our lunch... why don't we go back now?" suggested Gna then the two guys just agreed.

                     "Thanks for today's lunch." said Gna then created a smile on her lips. "It's okay." replied DooJoon. As Yeoseob and DooJoon walked away, Gna immediately made her way to Hyuna's class.

**********

                      "Hyuna!!" she called out loud. Hyuna immediately stood up as she heard her name being called out. Gna immediately hugged her with a broad smile hovered on her lips.

                      "Wae?" asked Hyuna, curiously. Gna didn't reply but to keep smiling. "Okay, take your time." said Hyuna then made Gna sat in front of her. Gna took a deep breath then let it out in relief.

                       "I...had a conversation with DooJoon just now!" said Gna then shouted with full of excitement. "really?! what did you guys talked about!? Tell me!" said Hyuna, curiously.

                      "I hope you don't get mad... I want him to know that I like him but ... I don't dare to do so... so... I said to him that .., you like him.." explained Gna then grinned, hoping that Hyuna didn't get angry towards her doing.

                         Hyuna was dumbfounded. Both of them quiet for a second. "What? You use my name?" asked Hyuna then smirked. "Hyuna..." called Gna with a low voice then pouted. "Why did you do that? ish! I don't like it this way okay?" said Hyuna then stood up.

                      "Hey! Don't be like this..." said Gna tried to console Hyuna. Hyuna ignored her. She took her bag then made her way out of the class. "Hyuna.. I am sorry... I hoped that you will be happy...if I get closer with him.." said Gna.

                        Hyuna turned around. "Yeah! I am happy for that..but... you're using my name? Why does that mean to you? He'll think about me and not you? I hate it okay?" answered Hyuna then left Gna alone in the class.