Chapter 4

I regret the day I met you ♥

                   "Hyuna" called Gna then grabbed Hyuna's hand. Hyuna stopped her walk then looked at Gna. "What?" she asked, curiously. "Sorry bout that day...ne?" apologized Gna then grinned.

                    "What? Sorry?" replied Hyuna then laughed all of sudden. Gna pouted. Hyuna stared at Gna then smirked. "Okay, You are sorry... I forgive you but in one condition..." said Hyuna and that made Gna raised her head with a broad smile hovered on her lips.

                    "I'll do anything!" replied Gna, full of confidence. Hyuna laughed once again. "You're funny.." she said. "What do you wana tell me just now? in one condition, and what?" asked Gna, eagerly.

                    "Tell him the truth..." answered Hyuna then smiled, evily. Gna's eyes turned wide. Both of them quiet for a second.

"Mwo?!" exclaimed Gna, sounded surprised. "You heard me.." Hyuna replied. Gna looked down then bit her lower lip. "Ah...." she tried to say 'no' but she already told Hyuna that she will do anything.

                     "You let DooJoon find out about my feeling towards him?" asked Gna, wanted a confirmation. Hyuna glanced at her then nodded her head twice. "Yes." she added. 

                      "Hyuna... That's not fair.. can you think of other solution?" asked Gna, begging that Hyuna would change her decision. Hyuna shook her head. "It is your fault... You lied to him... so .. you must tell him the truth.. don't keep that lie.." said Hyuna.

                      "I...." Gna couldn't finish her talk as Hyuna interrupted her. "You said YOU'LL DO ANYTHING!" exclaimed Hyuna. Everyone in the class changed their views to Hyuna as they heard her loud voice. Gna bowed her head even lower.

                      "Ne.... I accept.." she aswered in a low tone of voice.  She raised her head "But.. he said he wants to meet you tonight...cause.. he don't know your face." said Gna then bit her lower lip.

                       "So.. you must tell him the truth before he meets me... understand...Gna... you're different since you know him" said Hyuna and Gna just replied with a nod. "mianhae..chingu.." apologized Gna, once again.

                       Hyuna didn't reply. She kept on staring at Gna. "Bye. I have class." said Gna then took her bag. She stood up then made her way out of the class.

**********

                      Gna walked to DooJoon's class to look for him. She tried to tell the truth as soon as possible. she knocked the door twice to get everyone's attention.

                       "Can I meet DooJoon?" she said while her eyes still looking for him. "Ne?" said DooJoon then stood up. He walked towards Gna then created a smile.

                        "Why are you here? About Hyuna?" asked DooJoon, curiously. Gna suddenly felt sad as she heard the question, ;Why does DooJoon curious about Hyuna... it is obvious that he doesnt like me...: whispered Gna to herself.

                          "Hello?" approached DooJoon. Gna looked at him then smiled. "Yes, I'm here to talk about Hyuna.." she said while nodding her head thrice.

                         "What about her?" asked DooJoon. "mmmm... actually.... I..... I lied to you..." said Gna then looked down. DooJoon raised his left eyebrow.

                         "Mwo?" he asked; thought that he heard it wrong. "I... I lied to you... Hyuna doesn't like or love you. that's it.. sorry.. But...there's someone else.." explained Gna, once again. "Oh.." replied DooJoon then nodded his head.

                           "Who is that someone else?" asked DooJoon then chuckled. Gna raised her head then looked at DooJoon. "There's no need for you to know..." said Gna then forced herself to laugh.

                         "Wae?" asked DooJoon. "Just.. no need.." replied Gna then looked down once again. "Just tell me...it must be you, right?" teased DooJoon then laughed. Gna nodded.

                           "Ne... I am that girl.." she admitted. DooJoon's eyes turned wide. "HAHA., that was funny..." he said. "No... Not funny... I am serious..." said Gna then looked at DooJoon.

                             "Okay.. so..it's you..." said DooJoon. "Yup,me.." replied Gna then immediately changed the tittle of their conversation. "I need to go now.." she said then left DooJoon.

                             "Phew...." sighed DooJoon. "How am I going to believe in her?" he asked to himself.