Chapter two

The Alpha Killer

Nakano's pov

I opened my eyes and saw just emptiness around me. I was in a hut more specific a hostage hut where packs kept people that wonder into their territory. That's when I realized my hands where tied around a poll. I tired to break my hands free but it was no good. That's when a girl that had long green hair walked into the hut while holding what looked like a first aid box

"Looks like you are awake now." She knelled down next to me "you have been out for almost 4 days." She went to grabbed something out of the box. My eyes got wide. I could not believe I was out for that long. I then noticed she had an ace bandage in her hands as she went to go grab my ankle. I flinched for a sec which also made her flinch. "Oh don't worry I was just going to wrap your injured ankle up. Midoriya said he saw you limping for he went to capture you." I relaxed a bit but that name she said sounded so familiar to me. It was the same name as someone I knew in my old pack. I hissed as she wrapped my ankle a little to tight. "Sorry, I'm just trying to make sure there will be little to no movement in your ankle" She was defiantly an omega. They are really kind and sweet. " Oh by the way my name is Asui, what is yours?"

"My name is Nakano" I kept my eyes on her hands the whole time she was wrapping my ankle. Once I register her name, it hit me that I was in my old packs territory. After 7 years I am back in the last place I wanted to be. Memories came flashing in my head as I held back my tears.

"There all done." Asui let go of my leg and got up. "So why aren't you with your pack?" She looked down at me with a smile.

"I haven't been in a pack in 7 years I ran away from it" I looked away because I could feel some tears trying to escape. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shocked look on Asui face. She was about to say something but I cut her off "Is it okay if I be left alone now"

"Uh yea. I'll have someone come in later with food for you" She grabbed the first aid box and left. However, before she left the hut, she looked back at me with some sort of sadness in her eyes but also relief. Once I knew she was gone, I let the tears finally escape my eyes. I couldn't believe I was in being held captive in my old pack the one place I swore I would never return to. All of a sudden I heard yelling coming from outside. It was two names being yelled followed by some woohoos.

Asui's Pov

After I walked out of the hostage hut, everyone started to run towards the entrance of our little town. I guess Bakagou and Kirishima is back, and I guess we have to tell them about Nakano now. I went to go put the first aid box back away in my hut before go to the center of town were the whole pack always go to greet the two alphas. I could not get over how much Nakano looked like Miyuki and how she hasn't been in her pack for the same amount of time Miyuki has been gone from ours. I walked over to the center of town but by time I got there it looked like everyone was done greeting the alphas, so I decided to follow them to go talk about Nakano to them.

"Hey wait up you two" I semi yelled as I tried to catch up to them. They stopped and turned around and looked at me. I caught up to them "I don't know if anyone told you about the person we found in our territory" Bakagou nodded. " Well it seems she has a very injured ankle, its actually slightly dislocated." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Just cut the where this is going Asui" Kirishima was getting annoyed.

"So I don't think we have to keep her restrained because even if she tried she wont get very far with her ankle like that" Bakagou crossed his arms and opened his mouth. "She wont even making it out of the town before one of the beta catch her" I tried to make sure Bakagou heard me out before he could get one word in. "Us omegas could watch her and you can even have one of the Betas keep a very good eye on her." I don't know why but I really felt sad seeing her restrained with having an injuring like she does. Bakagou let out a heavy sigh. "At least think about it tonight before you make a decision please" I looked up at him with a little bit of puppy eyes.

"Fine" Bakagou rubbed his forehead. "Tomorrow morning meet me in the hostage hut where I will tell you what I decided in front of her." With that he and Kirishima walked off.

"Thank you!" I yelled. I really hope he allows her to roam around the town, because if she is Miyuki like I think she is, she needs to be able to meet her pack members and see how they are doing. I headed back to my hut to get some sleep.