Chapter One

The Alpha Killer

Everything was like how it normal is except for the fact that the one person I really cared about was acting very different then normal. He was going around screaming at everyone. They just had to look at him for him to scream at them. I went up to him and hugged him thinking that maybe his is having a bad day. However, what I heard come out of his mouth next would change the rest of my life.

"What are you doing you ugly as shrimp" he pushed me off of him making me fall to the ground. Why was he being like this? he is supposed to be my soulmate, what happened to him. I got up off the ground with tears in my eyes. "Aww did the ugly omega shrimp get her feelings hurt" This is like him at all. He laughed as him pushed passed me. The rest of the pack come up to me to see if I was okay. One of them even hugged me. I looked up at them and he had red spiky hair. I just started to cry into his chest while gripping the back of his shirt and him resting his head on top of mine.

The next day, I woke up to someone screaming. I got up and peaked my head out of my hut and saw the red hair boy getting into my soulmates face. I was about to go out there and stop him but then I remember what all happened yesterday. I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed a bag packing a lot of my clothes. Once I got everything I had I stuck out my bedroom window and just ran. I had to clue to where I was going all I knew was that I didn't want to be in the pack no more.

"Miyuki!!!" I heard my soulmate scream out. I kept running with tears in my eyes until I came up to a river. I then heard some of my packs members running after me. I decided to go into the river and cross. I knew that once I crossed they wont be able to track me no more. It took some time to get over to the other side but once I did I hide behind a tree because I could sense my pack near by. They all stopped at the riverbed, trying to find my scent. "Miyuki come back!" his voice ranged through the forest and more tears fall down my face with me sliding down the tree. I stayed there until the pack left to go back. I got up walked away. After walking for the whole day, I found a cave I could sleep in for the night. That night I vowed to never let anyone get treated like how I did by an Alpha again.

Time skip 7 years

No ones pov

The bedsheets had blood all over them and the smell of iron filled the room. On the bed laid a Alpha King with his throat cut open and his blood poring out. He tried to call for help but with no prevail since the white hair and yellow eyed girl standing over him had cut his voice box.

"Shh..." She held her knife over his lips "its pointless to try and call for help. Even if you could by time help came you would be died." With that she took her knife and stabbed him in the chest hitting his heart and twisting the knife. She kept the knife in the Alpha's body until she knew for sure he was died, then she headed to the bathroom. There on the bathroom sink was a pair of clean clothes and right by the tolite a bag for the blood stained clothes. She took off all her clothes, put them in the bag and then hopped in the shower. She let the hot water just run down her face as imagines of her past came rushing to the surface as they always did after she killed an Alpha. A few tears escape from her eyes. She finishes washing the blood off of her before getting out. She grabs the clothes off of the sink and quickly puts them on. She grabbed the bag and walked out into the bedroom where she saw on the Betas of the pack staring at the dead Alpha. Right as the Beta looked at her she darted out of the hut. That's when an alarm was sound and half of the betas ran after her. She threw the bag of blood clothes up in a tree and kept running because she knew if they caught her she would be killed. She came up to a river that she decided to cross. Once she was over to the other side she stopped and looked at the beta.

"You're lucky that you are in another packs territory Nakano!" Yelled one of the beta. They then started to go back to their pack. The girl went to walk around this new packs territory and that's when she realized while running she twisted her ankle. She knew it was close to being dark outside and that she needed to find shelter but she didn't know how with her ankle messed up. Then all of a sudden she felt something hit the back of her head making her fall down while having blurry sight. Before she passed out she saw a male with green puffy hair.