Chapter Three

The Alpha Killer

Nakano's pov

I felt someone lightly tapping my face as well as a guys voice. When I opened my eyes, there knelling down if front of me was red hair spiking voice and behind him the last blonde hair person I wanted to see as well as Asui. The red hair boy stood up and went next to Asui.

"Now that you are awake I can get to why I'm here" the blonde sounded extremely annoyed while rubbing his forehead. "So Asui told me that your ankle is slightly dislocated last night when I got back and wants me to allow you to be able to roam around the pack as long as a beta is watching you" My eyes went slightly wide. I couldn't believe that he would even take that thought into consider ration. "I'm going to allow you to be unrestrained" Asui got a huge smile on her face but that went away quickly " However with that you are to stay in my hut under Kirishima here's watch" he pointed to the red hair boys. Asui looked upset where as I was surprised he would even take off the rope.

"But Bakagou.." Asui wasn't able to finish her sentence.

"I don't trust her to not run off" he voice went strain. "Now Kirishima take of the rope and take her to my hut and Asui go get her a change of clothes" with that Bakagou left as well as Asui. Kirishima walked over to me and started to untie me.

"Don't even think about running because you wont even get to the door before I catch you" He dropped the rope. I slightly remember him but the only memory I have of him is of the night before I left the pack. As that memory rose to the surface of my mind I touched my neck. "What's wrong with your neck?" He moved my hand "Ahh you're marked well at least we don't have to worry about you trying to mate with one of our pack members." If he only knew who I was. He then led me out of the hut. I covered my eyes because I wasn't ready for the bright sun to hit my face. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked around seeing all of the people I once knew and how much they changed. As we walked to Bakugou's hut everyone had their eyes on me making me look down at my feet. "Here we are" I heard a door open and I looked up. As I was walking into the hut, I got a good smell of Bakuguo's scent which made my heart ache for his touch. "Now the only room that is off limits is Bakuguo's bedroom so you will be sleeping on the couch" with that Kirishima walked out of the hut.

"Hey you must be Nakano" I jump at hearing a new voice. I turned around and saw a tall hair girl "I'm sorry I didn't mean scare you" She rubbed the back of her head "You were probably expecting Asui" I nodded. "Well I'm Yaoyorozu but you can call me MoMo" I couldn't believe that it was Yaoyorozu she used to be short and now she is as tall as Bakagou if not taller. I stared up and down at her. "You're probably surprised at how tall I am for being a omega" She giggled. I was thinking more like much you have grown. "Oh yea hear are some clothes Asui found for you to wear" She held out her arms with the hugest smile on her face. I slowly reached out my hands grabbing the clothes. "Go a head and try them on so I can see if they fit you okay" she kept the smile on her face and pointed towards the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom shutting the door. I slowly get undressed especially when it came to taking off my shorts so I wouldn't hurt my ankle. As I was putting on the clothes I realized that they were some of my old clothes that I left behind. I couldn't believe they saved them. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my old self. I was scared to walk out the bathroom incase MoMo recognized me, but I knew I had to walk out. As I walked out I heard MoMo gasp. When I looked at her, was wide open with her eyes also wide open.

"Umm you okay" I said quietly. She shocked her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Oh yea it's just you look..." She trailed off and I started to think she recognized me "amazing in those clothes" she finally finished her sentence after a few minutes. "Well I better get going, I have some omega stuff to do." With that she ran outside. I really hope she didn't recognized me and if she did i hope she doesn't tell everyone.

No one's Pov

Yaoyorozu ran around the town trying to find Asui. The moment she found Asui, she grabbed Asui and dragged her to a remote place. Asui gave Yaoyorozu a what the hell look. Yaoyorozu looked around to make sure no one else was around before she turned back to Asui.

"Think you were right about that being Miyuki" Yaoyorozu nearly screamed. "She looked exactly like Miyuki in those clothes." Yaoyorozu was trying so hard to hold in her excitement.

"Look we are not for sure yet she is." Asui tried to calm down Yaoyorozu. "And keep your voice down would you" Yaoyorozu took a deep breathe in order to calm down. Asui then pointed behind Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu tried around and there stood Bakugou. First thing that came to both of the omegas heads was how long he was standing there for.

"Shouldn't both of you be doing you work" Bakugou didn't sound please with the two just standing around. Both of the omegas started to walk away to go do their work but Yaoyorozu stopped and looked at Bakugou. "Yes MoMo"

"Well I went to deliver those clothes to the girl in your hut and well I could sense that she was going to start her heat soon" Yaoyorozu looked down at the ground.

"I'll have Uraraka check on her now go do your work" Bakugou signed for Yaoyorozu to run off. She smiled and went on her way. Bakugou went to where Uraraka was. "Uraraka can I talk to you for a sec"

"Yea Alpha" Uraraka followed Bakugou. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about"

"Well the omega we found I need you to find out when her next heat is for me" Uraraka nodded and headed towards the hostage hut. "She is in my hut Uraraka" Bakugou yelled while rolling his eyes as he watched Uraraka almost trip as she changed her direction.

Nakano's Pov

I sat down of the couch bored out of my mind. This was probably worse than being tied up. Only reason why because I was surrounded by Bakuguo's scent. There was a knock at the door before the door open. I didn't bother to see who it was, I just laid back in the couch.

"Hi I'm Uraraka Bakugou sent me to see when your next heat is goin..." She stopped mid sentence. I looked over at her and she had wide open as well as her eyes "Mi... Mi... Miyuki it cant be" Oh she recognized me. A few tears started to run down her face and I waved her to come over. It was no use in trying to tell her I wasn't since me and her used to be so close. She came and sat down next to me. "Where have you been all these years? The pack hasn't been the same especially Bakugou." She gave me a big hug.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I looked down at my feet. "Can we just get what you came to do over with." She nodded

"Well Bakugou wants to know when your next heat is going to be" I guess that is something he needs to know since he is an Alpha.

"Its going to be here tomorrow unfortunately." I put my hand over my mark on my neck and Uraraka moved my hand.

"You are already mark." She had disappointment in her voice "Beta or Alpha" I knew why she wanted to know. If I was marked by a beta I cant be marked again but if it was an Alpha then I can be marked by another Alpha. "Well Miyuki" I pointed towards the door. "Kirishima?" I just nodded.

"So I cant be marked again since he is a beta" I was pretty sure he was a beta.

"Umm Kirishima is an Alpha" I looked at Uraraka in disbelief. "Yea everyone found that out about 5 years old." Of course I would not know since I wasn't around to find that out. "Wait when did he mark you?"

"The night before I left the pack" Uraraka looked at me like she was waiting for something else "and no me and him didn't do it" I kind of raised my voice a little and as a result Uraraka put up her hands. "Oh can you not tell anyone I'm here to them I'm Nakano." she gave me a concerned look "I'm just not ready to tell everyone its me"

"Okay" With that Bakugou walked into the hut. He stared at Uraraka for a while like he was waiting for answer from her. "Oh yea her heat is going to start at midnight tonight so I don't know if you or Kirishima want to be around her tonight and all of tomorrow" Bakugou then stared at me.

"I'll have a beta then guard my hut from me and Kirishima as well as you being in the hut with her for that time frame" wait then where was he and Kirishima going to be at. "Me and Kirishima will be in the protection hut in hope it will mask her heat smell." Uraraka nodded. Why not just put me in the protection hut. My heart was thinking something else along the lines of Bakugou near me for my whole heat.