Chapter 2: Changes

The Rythym Between Love and Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Papa ....."

"Eunbi, are you ok?" Hyewoon's quickly wake up from her sleep as heard the cries of her feverish daughter.

"Papa ... Papa ..."

Many times Eunbi mentioned her dad. Hyewon tried to calms her child by hugged her tightly while patting her back.

"Where's papa?" Eunbi looked at her mother's face with a glassy eye.
"Papa ... Work .. He didn't come back home now", Hyewon replies. Eunbi bowed face and hugged Hyewon's arms.
"Sleep well my girl, If you want to feel better you should get enough sleep." Hyewon said, patting slowly at Eunbi's shoulders until she fell asleep.


7:00 am


Bibbib ... Bibbib ... Bibbib ...

"Oh, I'm late already!!" Hyewon rushes out of bed and wants to woke up Leeya from sleeping but her feel Eunbi's body is still hot.

"Her heat still not decrease .." Hyewon said in her heart while took her cellphone. Dial Hongbin's phone number.

Ahhh .. Unanswered .. Where did he go? His child on fever but why not he comeback home?
Hongbin opp....
Hurry back. Eunbi really miss you.

Leeya whimper and keeps calling her father. Hyewon distracted her eyes to Eunbi. Hug her and wiped her tears.

"We're going to the clinic again, ok? Don't cry darling. Mama is here." Hyewon persuaded Eunbi who was crying because badly missing Hongbin.

Because Eunbi's condition is a bit worse then Hyewon intends not to come to work. She called Hyungwon's phone number.

"Oppa .. I'm sorry, I can't go to work because Eunbi still fever."

A moment later she heard Hyungwon laughed. Hyewon shrank her forehead wondering whether the words were funny or wrong.

"Hyewon .. You're on leave now, did you forget?"

Hearing that question, Hyewon patted her forehead. She was accustomed to such a time as she was in the office or even to the council. Her aura to court still has not disappear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter