Chapter 3: Mistake

The Rythym Between Love and Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYEWON's POV

"Mummy~~ Where we want to go?" Eunbi  asking me.
"Just to go somewhere", said me while trying to smile. My daughter still didn't know anything. She just 3 year and half olds.
"Mummy~~ I'm hungry", told Eunbi. She also talk about her favourite food before I stopped at some restaurant.

"Mummy! Mummy! Can we eat at here? I really hunry", said Eunbi. I just smile and nod as a sign of permission. Both us get into the restaurant.


The waitress was coming and take our order. Eunbi looked so happy. She can't stop talking with me until someone touch my shoulder from behind.

I'm quickly turnedd my head to look who's behind me.

"Jaehwan oppa.."

"Uncle!" Shout Eunbi in happily when Jaehwan approach and hug her. 

"What's going on? Where is Hongbin?" Ask Jaehwan. I lost for a moment. No answer because I still sad.

"Eunbi, what's happening to mummy?" Jaehwan tried to get the answer from Leeya but she still a kid so nothing she know.

"Hongbin... He hate me and we.... Divorce" said me to my big brother. Yes I saw he shocked and disappointed.

"D******t! Ok dear now you tell me what else he did to you", told Jaehwan. We spend time together in the same table. I really lost appetite for any meals and let Eunbi eat by herself. I told everything weird about Hongbin. 

My brother, Jaehwan focused on me. He was plan to do something to makes Hongbin hurt but I not allow him. I just want to see Hongbin live happily. I pray him to find someone better than me. 

As like he mentioned before, I just disturbing him. I admit that was my big mistake because can't understand his feelings. He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter