Final

The Wishing Stone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nooo!" Hafsa screamed.

She had dreamed of him again. Every night was the same dream. That awful scene where she and Light ran away from the Erris. Some days she was alive and other dreams she died but it was all the same.

Light had died after making his wish. He was left alone on that island and died there. The Wishing Stone ended.

No matter how much Hafsa tried to get back into the comic, she couldn't. The world didn't want her. The world began and ended with the main character. Light was gone, everything was gone as consequence. Light was dead.

Hafsa could never be happy again.

He was just a comic person. He wasn't real. All these words didn't make sense to her. He had been real for her. She had touched him. She had loved him. His wish, his greatest wish, had brought her away from deaths clutches and safely back to her own world.

He wanted her to live.

She couldn't do anything for him. He had died from cold, hunger and starvation.

Hafsa kept the tunic he had put around her. This was the only keepsake she had.

Lisa swore she had tried. Hafsa didn't blame her. Lisa wasn't a liar.

Hafsa blamed herself for writing that story. It was wrong of her.

When the project was submitted, she was the least happy. When the results came out she didn't care how well she'd scored. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter