Mind Your Own Coffee

White Confession (하얀 고백)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIND YOUR OWN COFFEE.
MAR 01, 2012.

“I hate coffees,” Mihye muttered under her breath, making Joohyun chuckle. If given the choice, she wouldn’t want to get involved with the coffee powder packaging. She had loathed coffees ever since she was a kid, given that her mother owns a coffee shop and she has had to smell the same scent for years. She’d come up with excuses whenever her mother asks to do chores at the cafe, but this time around, she can’t escape. For the event at the Han River, Woollim’s management team had planned to give free packages of NIT’s self-made coffee powder for free to those participating. The female trainees were in charge of packaging, and no matter how hard Mihye try to persuade the team leader, she just couldn’t flee.

Mihye groaned and kept making weird noises while doing the errand. Nanie, who was sitting next to her, started to feel the urge to stuff with sandwich or what not so that she’d shut it; except that Hayeon was one step ahead. “One more word, Mihye, I swear I’ll lock you in the dark room,” she warned. Mihyun raised her eyebrows, leaning in closer to Myunghee. “The dark room? What’s that?” she questioned. 6 pairs of eyes turned dramatically to her. “You don’t know?” Miyoung asked, a serious expression plastered on her face. Mihyun sat up straight as she shook her head signing a ‘no’. Joohyun cupped her own mouth, shocked. “Oh my god,” she claimed.

At that rate, Mihyun was still clueless. It looked like the dark room is seriously a big deal; seeing how everyone seemed taken aback that she doesn’t know what is it all about. Mihyun didn’t say a word, and the whole table was in pure silence – until Nanie burst into laughter. “She fell for it!” Hayeon shouted, pointing her index finger at Mihyun in a teasing manner. “There’s no such thing as the dark room, Mihyun. Chill,” Miyoung said, followed by Myunghee still laughing her head off exclaiming how Mihyun’s face expression was priceless. Mihyun sighed, feeling used; as she lightly slapped a giggling Joohyun who was sitting next to her.

 

FLASH MOB.
MAR 03, 2012.

“Uri mannallae naega jigeum hal mal i isseo,” out loud, the speaker banged Lovelyz’s ‘Hi~’ so that it could be heard along the whole river. The female trainees were dancing diligently at the center of the bridge with the river as their background. Although it was cold given that they were in the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter