Part 1 : First Sight.

Blossom Like A Flower : Jeon Jungkook

First Day Entering College.

As a degree student at last ! I got entering the most successful university in Korea !!!

Jungkook standing infront the long mirror, and tap his chest proudly,

" Omma !if you still here, maybe you are the first one wake me up and choose the best outfit for you greatest son" His hand take a leather brown strap watch, the most meaningful and last gift from his late mother.

When Jungkook wear the watch, her mother's face will remember. Jungkook smile " Omma, i will make you proud "

Once Jungkook go down with his bag to go his first day on university, excited to face his father one man tell him

" Mr. Jungkook, Mr Jeon already had his flight to US for the new opening hotel in US. He asked me to delivered you this and wish good luck " He hand a silver bracelet that written J.J.K ( Jeon Jungkook) and a Maserati's car keys for present.

What you aspect Jungkook, he never care about you. Jungkook just smirked and take that present and said thank you. After mom death he really change to a workaholic person. He never being a bad dad but he try to ignored me as much as he can. But I dont know why, I am her son after all right ? )

With a neat white shirt, he going out the black Maserati car with confident even he did not want to get attention, but his attitude already gain so much attention

With a neat white shirt, he going out the black Maserati car with confident even he did not want to get attention, but his attitude already gain so much attention.

Every women including a man are looking at him " OMO so handsome!! " " , he so richhhh !!" "He gonna be our face in university". Along the way he walked everyone adore and fascinated with his look. He so charisma, and his body are so fit.

"Excuse me, did you know where the registration for the new intake ?" Jungkook approach one of the ladies, because he do know where he should going

"O-owh, yo-u j-ujust go straight u--nt-il you me-t a hall, just go there" the girl trembling answer as their eyes are still amazed the angel infront her.

"Owh thank you " Jungkook smile and walk away to the direction.

Owh i think that hall, he get into the hall and half of the hall already full with the excited new student same like him.

" Wow he so handsome" "Wow boshinneee" "He face so freaking cute"

As normal their reaction same just like he get out the car just now. But Jungkook did not care and just sit like a normal.

After 10 minutes, "Can i sit here ?" one girl approach him, a beauty girl, long hair with a feminine blue pastel dress with smile.

Jungkook see other empty sit and why this girl want to sit beside me, haihh to avoid awkward in the hall " Owh yes sure," Jungkook just take his bag and put on his thigh to give space for the girl sit.

"OMO that girl are so beauty !! They look fit together" people started gossiping because they are like cute couple.

Actually Jungkook are really hate when people started talking about him. To avoid him for being more annoying he just play his phone.

" Hello guys !!! Welcome to Seoul University!" The senior started the event. Everyone clapped shout for opening. " So here, Im Kim Najoon your senior for logistic department, if anything just ........."

As the senior give the explanation my eyes see one girl who just sneak in maybe because she late.

The long black hair with tied and move swingly, with his pale white face and long brown khaki jacket with a black top.

She so pretty.

She not the type that love attention, she more to normal and quite person.

My gaze cannot stop looking at her until she sit down at the back and

Sh-e looking at me.

I smiled at her,

But her just respond with her poker face and looking back at the infront.