History // Background

Consequences

Cho Kyuhyun never believed in ghosts. Maybe it was because of his haughty behavior that the paranormal happened to him, or maybe it was the fact that he just didn’t believe in such things. But it didn’t matter. It happened.

 

The second week of freshman year at MS High School, his best friend (now currently his boyfriend) came running to him. His eyes were wide.

“Kyu, help!” Kyuhyun listened to Sungmin talk about the ghosts in Junior Hall that slams doors and goes into people’s body… he also looked as Sungmin squealed and his behind him as a group of seniors stalked to him. Kyuhyun allowed the senior to talk for a moment before he slammed the ring leader to the wall. Luckily for Sungmin, the school’s main source of gossip, Kim Heechul happened to turn the corner. Heechul always knew the latest MSHS gossip. He never learned the facts. Kyuhyun doubted he even knew what facts were. He remembered the year Heechul turned in an English essay full of lies and made up fantasies. Beside the point, when word got around school about Kyuhyun knocking the senior down, he became a star.

And now in senior year, Kyuhyun was at the top.

Sure he wasn’t athletic (only played soccer in his sophomore year) but his brains and musical talent tailed up the score. He had a large group of friends and everyone had nothing against him.

MS High School was considered one of the best schools around. The students there were smart, musical and athletic. Despite the good views on the school, every few years or so, MS High would appear on the news. Not for a good reason, but because of horrible actions going on in the school.

 

MS High School is the top location in the city for teenage suicides.

 

-----

Hello everyone! I'm back with another fanfic. Sorry I've been taking my time with the other fics. Lately, I've been sort of, I guess you could call it obsessed with horror stories/movies and I felt like writing a horror story! Ever since 'The Woman in Black' came out in theaters, I've been dying to watch it.

So sorry if this wasn't exactly 'scary'. Then again it's only the first chapter and it is my first time writing a horror story, so I'll try my best.

ALSO: SHAMELESS PROMOTIONS

I have a review shop and quite a few more fic. It would be lovely if you could go and check them out!

Thank you!