Soon as you see the text, reply me

One Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon as you see the text, reply me

I don't wanna spend time fighting

We've got no time

After a few days of not replying to his messages, Bom felt the guilt starting to creep on her. Sure, they contacted each other before the kissing incident happened – but it’s more out of obligation than anything else. They are coworkers who only message each other about recordings and schedules and ‘good mornings’ and ‘have you eaten?’.

He wasn’t even that fond of texting. His replies are always late on their YG family group chat in Kakao.

So why is this happening? His texts are almost constant now, her notifications so full of him and it shifted to very polite good morning texts to ‘Are you going to your next schedule now?’ or ‘Reply to me when you’ve arrived safely to MBC’ ‘Please take care of yourself’ and ‘I hope your day was good. Mine wasn’t because you’re not replying to me.’

She’s tempted to turn off her phone but feared that she won’t be able to catch his messages. It’s all very confusing.

She ignored every message that was sent. She knew it was very rude to do – Seunghyun was still her friend, but Bom didn’t feel like confronting her feelings now.

When Jiyong and Sandara’s dating rumor spread, she knew she had to nip this in the bud. Whatever is happening with Seunghyun and her, it has to stop. BIGBANG couldn’t afford another dating rumor especially when Jiyong wants his relationship with Sandara to go public.

Their fans will have a meltdown.

Bom did what she had to do.

Park Bom:

Whatever this is, Seunghyun-ssi, it has to stop. Please don’t contact me after this.

---

Surprisingly, the messages stopped. Half heartedly, Bom wished it didn’t work. But it did. She was sure Seunghyun will ignore her to kingdom come now, so when BIGBANG came back from their tour in Malaysia she didn’t want to go to their party in Noise Basement the day after.

That night though, Chaerin dragged her to the club owned by YG and there she was given a drink by Youngbae and told to enjoy herself because they just got back.

She still haven’t seen Seunghyun yet, so she sipped her drink and sat with Chaerin and Minji and Youngbae’s girlfriend Hyorin until the members of BIGBANG came over.

There was Jiyong holding hands with Sandara, he didn’t even care if everyone saw them together. Daesung and Seungri sat with them as well as Youngbae who greeted Hyorin with a kiss.

And the person who she wanted to avoid right now – Choi Seunghyun, with a very pretty model by his side.

“Hi guys. This is my girlfriend.” She heard his voice over the club’s music.

Bom wanted to slap the silly grin out of his face.

---

Nobody makes it from my ends

I had to bust up the silence

“I just don’t understand it, Minji!” Bom was complaining for the nth time about stupid T.O.P.’s vapid girlfriends. She didn’t know how he can kiss her, text her seemingly concerned for her, and just show up with a model for a girlfriend!

“Seunghyun oppa is a player. You know this. Look how many girlfriends he’s had for the past weeks.” Minji said sagely and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder. Instead of being comforted though, Bom felt annoyed by Seunghyun’s behavior. It was so stupid!

Ever since he came back from that tour, he has introduced four or five girlfriends in a span of six weeks. All were very pretty models who only nodded at whatever tee oh pee said and made out with him shamelessly in front of everyone.

Bom was furious, but didn’t let it get to her. Maybe Seunghyun was doing this to spite her or whatever, she did not know what his intentions are, but it was driving her up the wall big time.

It didn’t help that she is in another project with him. His subunit with Jiyong, GTOP, is coming out with an album and of course, Jiyong wanted her to feature in two songs. One song with the both of them and one with Seunghyun only.

“I don’t want to go to recording.” She whined to Minji. She didn’t get her way of course, Minji drove her to YG building and even accomp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter