Baby, I like your style.

One Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby, I like your style.

She didn’t even know how it started. It was just supposed to be a very small party for all the YG artists – past ones included, because Yang Goon felt like it. Or maybe it was actually his wedding anniversary – she didn’t really know, their boss was too secretive about his private life. But there she was seated in between  Dara and Jiyong and drinking whatever it is that Seungri bought – she didn’t really care, but the point is Park Bom is very drunk right now.

“Ugh, what the hell is this, Seungri?” Chaerin almost gagged while taking a shot of the liquor Seungri bought, Bom heard he was very into craft beer and artisanal liquor, whatever that is, but the one she’s been drinking for the past hour just hit the right spot.

“You just don’t appreciate my very refined palette.” Seungri made a face and Daesung laughed at this. Chaerin glared at the both of them but didn’t comment.

“Noona, you still okay?” Jiyong actually took the shot glass from her and set it aside. She started to protest but Jiyong was having none of it.

“If you get more of this stuff you’ll get super drunk and hate everyone tomorrow.” She swears he made a face at the glass but downed it all in one go when she tried to reach for it.

“C’mon, Jiyong. I was enjoying that!”

“Yeah, I can tell.” He commented dryly. Sandara must have overheard their conversation because she laughed and faced them.

“More like, Seunghyun’s gonna kill him if he doesn’t stop you.” She laughed again and Jiyong was shooting her weird looks. 

“Why would he-“ Bom’s questioning died on her lips when suddenly a Jamaican dancehall song blared through the speakers and Jiyong was hoisting her up, forcing her to the dancefloor.

“C’mon, noona! I love this song!” Even in her inebriated state she could tell Jiyong was avoiding the topic. She’d have to remember to ask him again.

She danced song after song with Jiyong, and after that, danced with Sandara and Minji and some of the WINNER and iKON boys, that her feet was practically killing her.

When another club banger started she slowly backed away, yelling incoherently at Sandara, who was having the time of her life grinding on Jiyong.

She sat again at the table and began to take off her stilettos when someone sat at the chair next to her.

“Bommie noona.” Seunghyun moved closer to her and motioned to her feet.

“Uh, yeah. Jiyong made me dance every song with him and I got cornered by Dara and Minji.” She chuckled and rubbed her foot.

“You want me to do it?” He went to sit on the floor and took her right foot.

“W-what are you doing?” She tried to free her foot from his clutches but he just grabbed it again and put it on his lap.

“It’s a foot massage.” He said matter-of-factly. He continued massaging her foot and oh my god, this was so awkward and embarrassing.

“Feels good, right?” He just kept talking like this was super normal, just Choi Seung Hyun massaging Park Bom’s foot in YG’s party. Okay.

“I feel really embarrassed right now.” She said truthfully, to which he barked a laugh.

“You should be grateful you know – me massaging your foot. Did you know?” He smirked slightly.

“Know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter