Survival Guide 2: Be Yourself ( or at least try it)

On my Way - My Guide for Survival.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo, we must talk. Now!", Sehun gives Baekhyun, who stood in front of him a fake smile. "I want to talk with him - alone. Do you understand?"

"Of course I do!", Baekhyun smiles widely to Sehun. "See you tomorow in school!"

"Wait!", calls Kyungsoo him back. "Why are you here? Did you visit a friend?"

"A Friend? No. I live in the next street with my family", Baekhyun explain. "We've moved from Bucheon, because of my dad's work. It's different here - but I think I love it. In particular since I found such nice friends in school!"

"Friends? What friends?", Sehun ask courious. If Baekhyun had Friends, why he is so annoying to him and Kyungsoo? Can he not just talk to his friends and leave Kyungsoo and Sehun alone? That would be very nice. Nice and relaxing.

"What do you mean: What friends?", Baekhyun repeated. "You are my friends! And I'm so glad about it!"

"Yeah... Right. We're your friends", mutters Sehun. "How could I forget it? I'm so sorry..."

"You're really funny!", Baekhyun laughs. "I love your humor. A bit sarcastically but nice", he said. "Ah! If you want I can pick you up for school"

"Thanks. But no need for this. I go with Kyungsoo every day and..."

"Ah... Your right. I forgot, sorry. But it would be a lot more fun if we were four!"

"Four? What..."

"Kyungie, you, Chanyeol and me", Baekhyun . "Thats four Persons, right?"

"Right..", Sehun growled. He clear his throut. "But Kyungsoo and I going really early. I don't think that would be..."

"When did you go?", Baekhyun interrupt Sehun.

"6am, so thank you but.."

"Oh, thats nice. I'm a early riser too", Baekhyun smiled over his whole face. "And Chanyeol as well. Okay, then we pick you ab at 6pm. What's your address?"

 

"I GOING TO KILL HIM!", screams Sehun if he and Kyungsoo were at home in his room. "He's so annoying and not only that - he's so obtrusively. I mean what nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter