Survival Guide 1: Just Smile ( you can't destroy them all)

On my Way - My Guide for Survival.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really don't like this. Seriously", Sehun said grimly. "It's a way too annoying."

"It's not this, it's him", explained  Kyungsoo. "But you're right. I don't like him too."

"I know, that I'm right. And I don't care if it's this or him. I'ts just...", begins Sehun, but can't continue.

"Hey Sehun!", someone call his Name. And it's not Kyungsoo.

"Oh no. Please don't come in our direction. Please don't...", Sehun mutters.

"Smile, Sehun", Kyungsoo whispers. "Just be friendly, okay. Even if you don't like this person."

"I don't think, that i can be friendly. He's just...", Sehun interrupt himself. "Oh. Hi Baekhyun. What do you want?"

There he stood. Byun Baekhyun. Incarnation of the most annoying things Sehun ever had meet. And if Sehun said most, he means nearly everything. Well, you're right. Sehun really can't really not imagine, that he can become friendly with this person. Just to try this is impossible. But like Kyungsoo, his best friend during school, said: Smile. Smile, you can't destroy them all. But Sehun thinks he can try. And if you think, Sehun is not a nice Person - You're wrong. Sehun can be very nice and politly. He is one of the most popular students in school. But there People he don't like. And that's are the loud, annoying People. People like Byun Baekhyun, his new Classmate.

"Ah, Sehun. Nice to see you !", Baekhyun smiled widely. "And your friend...",

"Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo", introduce Sehun.

"Ah, cool. It's nice to meet you Kyungie", Baekhyun smiled at him too. "You're looking like a pengiun. That's really funny. I love it!"

"I'm not looking like a...", Kyungsoo begins.

"What ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter