Bonus Chapter 1 : First Date

Bookshop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, Kyungsooo. Everything is fine. You definetely don't need to freak out. It's a date. JUST a date. And it's not that you haven't been on any date", Kyungsooo muttered at himself. Then grimly stared at his phone. He had wirtten his best friend Jongin six messeges, okay maybe he freaked out a little already, and Jongin didin't answer. And no it's 3pm and in one hour is his date with Chanyeol. And alone without someone to talk. And since Jongin is his best friend since school - or at least a person who Kyungsoo liked to talk with.

"Kim Jongin", he growld and tapped on the call button on his phone. But the next he heard was "Hey, this is the phone of me, Kim Jongin, and I'm busy right know ohhh.. you know this right... what else should I say? Ehm.... I think, just call me later, dear. See ya' " Without mercy, Kyungsoo tapped again on the call button.

"What do you want?", is there finally a very sleepy voice. "If it isn't some important stuff like zombie apocalypse or something like that don't call me now..."

"Kim Jongin!", Kyungsoo hissed. "Are you really saying me that you sleeped until now? It's 3pm!"

"Oh, Kyungie!", there's a rustle. Maybe Jongin sits on his bed now. "I didn't saw the ID... What's going on?"

"Don't call me that. I need your help", Kyungsoo said. "I have a date in a hour and ..."

"You have a WHAT?!", Jongin screamed. " the zombie apocalypse!  I'm awake now. Now tell me everything!"

"And I need your help. So just come here, okay?"

"Just give me ten minutes. Then I'm there", Jongin said and ended the call.

 

Not ten but fifteen Minutes later, the doorbell ringed and Kyungsoo opend the frontdoor, fast before his sister or, even worse, his mother can open. He really don't need to be asked about ... Okay, Jongin will asking him too but that's different.

"You need to tell me EVERYTHING!", is the first thing Jongin said. "Who is it? Do I know him? Why I don't know about it earlier? When will it be? And most important..."

"Just come in", Kyungsoo dragged him to his room.

"Okay, here we are. And now spill every detail!", Jongin takes a seat on Kyungsoo's bed.

"It's Park Chanyeol. I don't know if you knew him. He's the son of the bookshop owner, and he asked me out yesterday for today 4pm. So please help me!"

"Awww. Of course I help you. After all you're my favorite Soo", Jongin coos. "So what are you want too look like? Bad Boyfriend or only the I-cuddle-the--out-of-you Boyfriend? I personally vote for the second."

"Me too?", Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter