1/1

Bookshop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His whole Life Kyungsoo was a quiet boy. When other People tried to get Attention of someone, he only sat at his table and read Books. No matter if it were Books for School, Romances or other Genre. But his most loved  Books are the one with Happy Endings. When other People , for example, love Romeo & Juliet - he don't. It was a lot too sad, and when Kyungsoo read Books he want to smile. In his Opinion it is very important to smile. Especially if it is not what you can do in your real Life - like him. But Books are his refuge. A Place to go if all the thing around ihm goes very bad. Like today. So that the day could be a little better, he take the Way to his Favourite Bookshop. The Bookshop named "Wonderland" . The Bookshop was really like a Wonderland. A Wonderland without the Queen of Hearts. You know? The angry Queen in "Alice in Wonderland".

His Way too the Bookshop is not that long. Only ten Minutes are there until Kyungsoo arrives. And from the Outside he can say, that the Day today is different to the others here too. Over the whole Place are Books straggling. It seems nearly impossible to take the Way in the Shop. Carefully Kyungsoo opens the Door.

"Hello? May I come in?", he asks politley.

Nobody gives him a answer.

"Hello? Can I come in?", Kyungsoo raised his Voice a little up. A few seconds are gone and he hears crash, then a curse. Maybe he can call that a answer?

"I'm comeing!", heard Kyungsoo now a Voice. Then another crash, and a another curse.

Kyungsoo is more than sure, that this can't be Mr. Park the Owner of the Bookshop. And he is right. There in the front of him, are the tallest Man than he have ever seen. You can say, that this Man is a Giant. A Giant with fairy ears.

 

"Ah, . It hurts", the Giant mutters to himself. Then he gives Kyungsoo a smile. "Hello, sorry that it take too long. I had accident, and so..."

Kyungsoo noddet. "I have heard it", he says.

"Oh, right. I think you must", the Giant grinned. "And You are?"

"Do Kyungsoo", Kyungsoo take a look around. "Is Mr. Park not here?"

"Well, you can say he is", the Giant grinned now widely. "I'm Park Chanyeol. The son of the Owner of this Store"

Kyungsoo noddet again. Well, that make sense. Somehow. Even he never had Mr. Park heard talking about a son. But Mr. Park and Kyungsoo are not so close, that they talked about such personal things like Family. He and Mr. Park are only talked about Books. Because this is a Bookshop. And Kyungsoo loved Books a lot.

 

"Wow. I never ever have seen such a small Person like you", interrupts Chanyeol Kyungsoo in his tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter