exchange student

Fallen leaves- The guy I haven't met

Sehun's Pov

I'm dumb. I got no chance. I'm dumb. Damn man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How excited Jennie when he heard from Kai himself that he applied for exchange student programme at Jennie college. It was Kai's dream to studying at Jennie's college since he was a kid because it is one of the best college in Korea, unfortunately he did not managed to be there. It was a worthy chance for him for atleast to feel how was it in his dream college even for a short time. Once in a million chance. Furthermore, Kai's house is not far from that college.

Jennie was so shocked at first when she heard about the news. Finally, they can meet. Jennie was so happy that she smiling so brightly. The first people that she told about this, ofcourse Jennie. Oh, Sehun never know about the existance of Kai, because Jennie decided not to tell him, because it's not that important.

2 weeks later, the result was announced and Kai told Jennie that he lost the chance to enter Jennie's college. Both of them were so dissapointed. Kai was so upset because his dream was destroyed. Jennie try her best to comfort Kai. It was a sad news for Jennie to as she was expecting to meet Kai for real. Jennie was hoping that Kai got into the same college as her because she thinks it's the only chance for her to be with Kai, she wanted to be someone special in Kai's heart.

Kai's house is not far from Jennie's college, but it still too early for them to meet up. Kai have promise that one day, he would treat Jennie a cup of coffee, as it is her favourite, although it is not for Kai. It undenied that both of them share the same feelings toward each other, eventhough they haven't meet in real life yet. The time will come, sooner or later for sure.

Jennie did not talk much in class as she used to be, Irene and Sehun were the earliest to notice that slightly different attitude of Jennie. They worried about Jennie, knew something is not right.

"Are you okay?"Irene asked.

" Kai didnt get to enter here" Jennie replied, in sad tone. Her expression tell everything.

Jennie sighed.

" Ah....how shame...I really hope he can get it here though" Irene hugged Jennie."It's okay Jennie~ah" Irene pat Jennie's hair.

Sehun was clueless as he got no ideas what're they talking about. Obviously, because he did not even heard "kai" before.

" Kai? Who is it?" Sehun asked." Why am I know nothing about this?" Sehun added.

Irene give a verbal cues telling him to keep quiet while she tried to comfort Jennie. She did not even answer Sehun's question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, Jennie messaged Sehun to meet her up, they did not told Jennie beforehand.

"I don't know if what I'm gonna do right now is the right thing, but I think you deserve to know because we're a friend" Jennie said.

"About Kai???" Sehun eager to know.

"Yeah....so...actually" Irene told everything form A to Z to Sehun.

Sehun was shocked and kind of dissapointed because he did not know about this. He keep asking why both of them hide it from him. Irene have to make an excuse so that Sehun's would not feel upset to Jennie. " I think she's busy..you know she have to handle many program...so yeah I'm sure she gonna tell you soon Sehun~ah....."Irene said.

"Nah...I don't think so..mybe because she really don't want me to know about this....mybe I'm not important.."Sehun feeling dissapointed. He laughed tried to make it into a joke. But deep inside, it hurts.

"Noooooo~~ don't be like that.....I'm sure she have a solid reason....we've known Jennie for years...and mybe she's not comfortable to tell you because mybe..you know...it's girl's thing..haha just let it go okay sehun?" Irene pat Sehun's shoulder.

"Okay, today lunch is on me!!! Just order anything! everything!" Irene tried to rise the mood atmosphere.

"Really? Okay then, I'm not upset anymore hahaha" Sehun laughed.