Chap 3: Truth

Fallen leaves- The guy I haven't met

Bear: Hey, , would you mind if I asking your insta account? O_o

Guccigang: Ha???My insta.....haha sure"

Jennie' POV

Okay guys, it's the end of my life. How am I supposed to give him my insta. No, no. I'm in hiding, obviously I can't tell him the truth. But why am I hiding my real self in the first place? I'm such a joke. I'm reluctant to give him my insta because I don't think It's necessary. Some more, I lied to him about being a boy, how should I tell him the truth? After thinking for like a thousandth time, I decided to just tell him everything. I almost be caught by him when he asking for my name. It's better to just tell him about everything, I have no reason to hide it anymore. I explain to him about my real gender and it's okay if he wants to stop chat with me because I got no problem at all about it. Because his true intention was to find a male virtual friend, so it's not his fault. Thanks God he said it doesn't matter and you just don't have any idea how happy I am at that time. Back to the problem, I actually have two insta, the real one and "aesthetic' account ones. For sure I give to him the aesthetic ones. I only posted one pic of myself, mirror selfie in that account, others were "aesthetic" kind of things. In that account only a few of my friends followed me and the others were random people. Not trust to show the real me to him. So yeah that's it, we exchange insta account. He actually give me his real account. At first I don't really have any expectation upon him because it's not like I'm going to have any special relationship with him. But, I'm just speechless,  wow, what a nice good looking guy. Aha! Yes he is! He looks like an idol I got to say, so perfect. I'm actually start to fall in love with his "looks". I don't expect him to be that "nice", but then it's my luck I guess. So many questions lingers in my head, like "Is he single?" one of it.

      It's not just his looks that make me flutter, but also his words. Those sweet words make me melting and in cloud nine. Those nice words that came from him such as" pretty, cute", tell me who in the world won't fall for it? We exchange comments in each other posts, never skip even a post. Liking each others posts, dm, comments, we skip nothing. I do feel like a stalker, sometimes haha. I don't know why but everytime he post his picture, I feel so excited. Repeatedly look and stare at his pic, appreciated his beauty. " How in the world people like him exist". To the next step, he actually asked for my number. What do you think? Yes of  course I give to him without thinking twice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day for Jennie's presentation. She just cant stop from smiling, staring at the walls, daydreaming  infront of the class.

"Jennie..focus" one of her groupmate slowly tap her shoulder.

"Ha..oh sorry, sorry " Jennie quickly come to her sense.

The presentation went well. She headed to cafe to eat lunch with Sehun. Irene is already there waiting for him. Jennie just couldn't stop thinking of Kai. She's actually have this imagination of Kai becoming her boyfriend. That guy is so close to Jennie's boyfriend material type. She realize that Kai actually bothers her a lot, sometimes she can't even finish her work due to the distraction from Kai. It i such a shame that Kai is not exist in her reality life.

" Anything to share with me?" Sehun asked while looking straight into her eyes.

It was so sudden and Jennie have no clue about that. " No...?" Jennie response.

" I thought you got something to tell me, well...smiling like insane in class...daydreaming" sehun added. He tried to find out if Jennie hide something from him. The way Jennie act make him become so eager to know what is really happening.

"It's nothing...yah, I don't think it's a crime to smile though? Or do you like it if I badmood all the time? Ha? Ha?" she replied while eat her sandwich. She look like a small kid that ready to fight. "So busybody" she whispered softly to Irene.

"Okay okay stop it both of you. You are just like cat and dog, always fight with each other. You know old people's saying " from hate to love" " Irene cut their conversation and managed to stop them from fight.

"This guy? Love? I'd rather single till I die" Jennie widen her eyes in shocked, said while laughing.

Sehun shocked  and replied " Me too! I got high taste." he said in joking manner.

Fight in childish way, roasted each other is a normal things in a friendship. They are too close to each other, like a real siblings.

To make it short, the day has come, it's Irene birthday. Both Sehun and Jennie decide to make a surprise for Irene. They act like forget about Irene's birthday. The act like nothing happen and it can be seen in Irene's face that she was a bit sad and dissapointed. She can't believe it that both her bestfriend don't remember about her special day. How is it possible?

" I want to go home" Irene said while looking out at car window. She was sulking.

Jennie took a glance at Irene sit at the back and give a peak of hint to Sehun. " She look angry " Jennie whispered softly to Sehun that drive beside her.

Sehun smile and noded." Let her be" Sehun said softly.

Luckily Irene could not heard about their conversation because she put on her earphones.

" Let's go Irene" Sehun said as soon he park his car.

" yes let's go, hurry up" Jennie hold Irene's hand and forced her to come out from the car.

Unwilling, Irene come out from the car but she did not smile. She frowned, and avoid eye contact with both Sehun and Jennie.

" Wahhhhhhhhh so pretty" Irene shouted in excitement and jump like a kid as soon she  saw a beautiful sunset. Three of them were so fascinated by the beautiful sunset created by God.  " You are prettier" Sehun whispered to himself, so slow that no one can hear him. All of them put their hand around each other neck and look at each other.

"You think I'm forget ha?" Sehun asked Irene.

"Because you guys keep silent and saying nothing, i mean even wishes are enough but then.... nothing" Irene replied, demanded an answer.

" Omo~omo~ how can I forget hahaha....sorry, we just want to make a surprise for you" Jennie hugged Irene. Jennie grab both Sehun and Irene's hands and run toward the sea. They excitedly play with the water, teased each other.

Both Jennie and sehun had setup a table, with a fairylight around it, with the sound of waves, it was so pretty and kind of romantic, it must be nice if it was for a date. "Sit" Jennie smiled at Irene.

Irene hugged both Jennie and Sehun and screamed at the beach " I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" Irene was so happy, she lost of words.

Jennie took out a necklace that she bought from her handbag, and put it on Irene's neck." Our friendship, is there...near your heart" she said while pointed at the necklace. Irene almost shed tears, she managed to hold it because did not want to ruin the mood.

"Wah that's pretty...but no one for me?"Sehun pouted.

" Soon, when it's your birthday" Jennie winked, Sehun winked back, play around.

" Yah Sehun, gift! where's my gift?" Irene fence her both hand.

" He got yours" Jennie said. "Right Sehun?" Jennie added.

Sehun got no idea what she's talking about. He was clueless.

" That ring for Irene, right? WOOOOO~~~ a ring~~~so sweet~~~ lucky you Irene" Jennie laughed, teased both Sehun and Irene.

" Hah? Ha...." Sehun paused. " oh ya...for you..." Sehun took the ring out from his pocket and give it to Irene." Here" Sehun said.

" awww~awww" Jennie clapped her hand.

" Wahhhhh...for me? Omooooo~~~ so pretty~~~thank you sehunnie~~~~~~~" Irene can't control her excitement, it can be seen on her face how happy she is.