Chap 2: First step

Fallen leaves- The guy I haven't met

Jennie's POV

I received a message from someone, a stranger I could say. I'm actually still clueless about this game yet it's actually a good things that I can release my tension. At first I'm just gonna ignore the message, but then I'm just bored so i guess why not to reply right. Am i turning into idiot right now because I'm not even reply to those dms on my social account but here I'm replying to stranger in a game with username of " Bear".

The conversation:

 

 Bear: "Hi"

Guccigang: "Oh hi there, do you know me by any chance?"

 Bear: "Not really, actually I just want to find a virtual friend here, and accidently I found you while your avatar hangout at the park  so..yeah why not I try, right?"

Guccigang:"Oh, I see hmmm....okay then.."

Bear: "So should we introduce ourselves?"

Guccigang:"Of course...and by the way I'm a newbie in this game..so would you mind to teach me the basic things?

Bear:"Unfortunately, I'm new too.....haha"

 

        The conversation goes on. It get pretty serious actually when we just know each other not less than an half hour yet we already share a few personal things about ourselves. Yah Jennie, you must be insane. As we talk, I don't know why but there is something about this guy that makes me wants to continously chatting with him. I could sense that there is something interesting about this guy.

So for the past few days, we chat with each other almost everyday. It's like I'm getting fond to him. We usually talk about our background, study, interest etc. Both of us live far away, but I don't think it's a bad things because for a reason, he wanted a virtual friend, not a real-life friend. I talked to Irene about this things and she said it's not a bad idea to have internet friend. Even she herself are actually quiet shocked when I said I reply to stranger's dm. She know me very well that I don't entertains any strangers.

Back to that stranger, he told me his name is Kai, I don't know if it's a real name of a fake ones. Such a rare name. So to make it short, he asked me my insta's account. That was when I'm ed up. I lied to him about being a guy because I use "boy" avatar.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie has a guy bestfriend named Sehun, they know each other since the first semester in college as he was her classmate back then. Jennie are comfortable around Sehun. He is the only guy friend that she close to. Jennie don't trust man that easily so for Sehun to become her bestfriend must be a miracle. Everytime there are "trash'' men try to approach Jennie, Sehun is the first one to stop them. Simply because he would not let those "trash" go near Jennie and hurting her. On the other side, Jennie is actually getting so much hate from girls students in her college. They are jealous and envious of Jennie because he close to Sehun. Sehun, a good looking guy, excel in studies. good manner, he's perfect in every aspects. No wonder he's been chased by many students.

" As usual?" said the waiter at the cafe.

"As always, and red velvet cake" Jennie added.

"Jennie, can you accompany me to buy some stuffs this evening? " Sehun said.

"Hm......I'm quiet busy though....." she replied while look at her phone.

"Please please please Jennie~ah" Sehun do aegyo. His eyes would not stop blinking until Jennie say yes.

It's kind of embarassing to do it infront of your friend but as long that works, it doesn't matter.

" Hmmm should I or shoudn't I? Hahahaha " Jennie .

"Fine! I'll go alone!" Sehun act like he was dissapointed, hoping that Jennie would change her mind.

"Yah,  I'm just joking. Are you a kid or what? Alright we'll meet at usual place after I finish with my class" Jennie replied.

As they were busy choose some stuffs at shopping mall, suddenly Sehun hold Jennie's hand and brought her to this one jewellery shop.

"Choose" Sehun said.

"Hmm? Hmmm????" Jennie look so confused. "For whom?" Jennie added. This is so unexpected and out of nowhere.

"Just choose" Sehun point at the rings inside the glass.

"Why me?I mean what is this Hun?. Jennie look him at the eyes.

"For my mom, of course.......hahah do you think it's for you?"Sehun laughed. He successfully back.

"Yah! You ! Yah....why don't you just bring your mom here instead of me" Jennie sounds mad and almost leave the shop. But for sure, she wonuld not do it for real.

"It's call suprise you pabo...just hurry up and choose for me...." Sehun pushed Jennie to go near the rings and repatedly asking her to choose.