Chapter 2

That Park of Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I like her for who she is, and I like what she has too,”

 

Jeongyeon says seriously piercing Tzuyu’s eyes.

 

The atmosphere changed from a welcoming one to a lot tenser than how Tzuyu created it.

 

It did not turn tensed only because of what Jeongyeon announced, Sana raises one of her brows looking at Momo enjoying the food that Mina made.

 

Mina is just smiling seeing how lively Momo eats her food. But looked sharp at Jeongyeon as well soon as she heard the older’s girl declaration.

 

Momo? She is still eating and enjoying the food that she sure cannot afford.

 

Tzuyu hisses.

 

She thinks she figured out who Jeongyeon is the moment she saw the girl.

 

The one who would take advantage of all the fame and riches that they can offer. Tzuyu hates this type the most!

 

She thinks that all her friends are too trusting and naïve to let commoners in their exclusive life.

 

Jihyo rolls her eyes.

 

She knows exactly what Jeongyeon is about to do. But she hopes that she would not, or else her friends would hunt Jeongyeon down.

 

“I like her as Jihyo, because that is who she is in front of me, and I like what she has,”

 

Jeongyeon playfully looked at Jihyo’s chest. She even pouts to point it.

 

Jihyo blushes. She pushes Jeongyeon in embarrassment.

 

Tzuyu glares.

 

She thought that Jeongyeon is using Jihyo physically. Well, the Park is gifted in that area.

 

“Your heart!” Jeongyeon shouts.

 

“I like her heart, I have never seen anyone who has a very BIG heart as she has! She is one of the kindest people I know!” Jeongyeon says lighting the mood.

 

“Stop joking around them, Yoo!” Jihyo says lightly punching Jeongyeon.

 

This is a type of bicker that they are so used to. Jeongyeon would give out some lewd comments and Jihyo would react like that, punching or hitting Jeongyeon.

 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

 

Mina releases the tension on her shoulder.

 

Momo notices the silence on the side of the elites.

 

She looks around only to find Sana looking at her seems that she is ready to kill Momo. The girl who loves eating just smiled at her awkwardly but Sana did not flinch. She is in a really dark mode.

 

She immediately looked in another direction and there she sees, Mina admiring how Jihyo and Jeongyeon look.

 

Somehow, Momo felt accepted in this exclusive circle.

 

Lastly, she turned to Tzuyu who seemed to be not convinced of Jeongyeon’s intention for the heiress.

 

“Doc, why don’t you eat, maybe you’ll feel better,” Momo says looking at Tzuyu.

 

Momo must admit that Tzuyu is the serious type, and she finds it very cute.

 

Even though this doctor sounds arrogant and full of herself. It is undeniable how pretty she is.

 

“Wha ~~” Tzuyu opens to speak.

 

But before she can say any word.

 

Momo shoves a spoonful of food in .

 

Everyone’s eyes widen with the action.

 

They have never seen anyone dare to do that to the Chou princess.

 

Jihyo laughed so loud, Jeongyeon looks everywhere with the secondhand embarrassment that her friend had.

 

Mina giggles. It seemed refreshing for her to see someone dare to challenge Tzuyu.

 

Sana keeps mum, she clenches her jaw. Not because of the situation but because Mina seemed to strike with Momo’s action.

 

Tzuyu looks at Mina she is about to spit the food out but the chef glares at her.

 

One thing about the Myouis is that they hate it so much when people throw their food.

 

So, Tzuyu has no choice but to chew it in disagreement.

 

“Why don’t we get to know Jeongyeonnie and her friend here,” Mina says to quickly change the topic.

 

“Sure, what do you want to know, I would love to overshare,” Momo answers enthusiastically.

 

“Start why you wish to look like a Barbie doll?”

 

Tzuyu says using the information that she acquired from her patient earlier.

 

“None of your business,” Momo rolls her eyes at Tzuyu.

 

“How did you two know each other again?” Mina asks.

 

“We were neighbors in New York, went to the same school from grade school, to high school but then Momo’s family needed to go back to Japan, and we kept in touch until now, she is one of my best friends,” Jeongyeon answers honestly.

 

“Your only friend,” Momo boastfully says. “I know every little embarrassing story about her you know, her first heartbreak, name it! I know all,” She adds directing to Jihyo.

 

“Oooh, I’m so curious now,” Jihyo says looking at her girlfriend with a lot of ulterior motives.

 

Jeongyeon offers a fake laugh. She started thinking about the embarrassing stories that Momo has against her. She is now rejecting inviting Momo to this event.

 

“How about you guys?” Jeongyeon asks in complete ignorance just so she can divert the interest Jihyo.

 

“She really has no idea who we are?” Tzuyu asks in disbelief.

 

“Welcome to the real world, Tzu, not everyone knows about us,” Jihyo says defending her girlfriend.

 

Even Momo's eyes widen when Jeongyeon asked that question. It is supposed to be a piece of common knowledge on who these people are in front of her.

 

“As I said, we knew each other when we were young, our parents are more like family friends,” Jihyo explained briefly.

 

They started talking about everything.

 

Mostly, Jihyo’s experience in New York.

 

After a couple of meal courses.

 

“Where is Dahyunnie? I thought she would come tonight?”

 

Jihyo asked missing one of her friends.

 

“Dahyunnie? Is that Kim Dahyun?” Momo asked on impulse.

 

“Yes, it’s her,” Tzuyu answered in disinterest but there is a certain show-off in her tone.

 

Jeongyeon looked puzzled.

 

Mina looked at Sana in concern.

 

“Oh, she messaged, she said that she is stuck in the recording studio again. And will catch up with you at grandpa’s party,” Sana informed everyone.

 

“She knows that she has nothing to prove to anyone right, that she is great as she is now,” Jihyo says in determination.

 

“Tell that to the elder, it seemed that she will forever need to prove herself because she chose to follow her father’s footsteps than becoming an heiress of the largest entertainment company in the country,” Tzuyu says everything that she is talking about relates to business.

 

She is the epitome of their whole world.

 

“Dahyun is amazing, she found success in what she loves doing, should we not celebrate that?” Sana interjects.

 

“Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for her, and I wish nothing but greatness for her, I am just saying what the people around us talk about,” Tzuyu says sipping on her drink.

 

It is normal for them to have this conversation. But it is best to avoid it because of the guests.

 

“Who wants cake? I baked one, let me get it,” Mina says to change the topic and remove the building tension.

 

“I love it!” Momo comments excitedly.

 

Mina stands up to go to the kitchen.

 

“I need to go now, I missed you so much, Ji, and nice meeting you Jeong, and .. Momo, hope to see you soon,” Sana says walking away.

 

“Already?” Jihyo complains.

 

Sana gives her a hug. Her cousin whispers.

 

“Don’t act like you don’t want to bring Jeongyeon into a private room now, I can see it on your face,”

 

Jihyo punches Sana.

 

She kisses her cousin and left.

 

“Here you go,” Mina came out of the kitchen.

 

Mina’s eyes roamed around. She is looking for Sana almost immediately.

 

“You should take care of her, you know how jealous shiba gets all the time,” Tzuyu comments digging into her slice of cake.

 

Mina smiles awkwardly.

 

Everyone enjoys their cake.

 

Until it is time to go.

 

They are in the parking lot area.

 

The valet arrived with Tzuyu’s jaguar.

 

“I will go ahead, it was a good dinner as always, Mina,” she gave Mina and Jihyo a quick hug.

 

Then she looked at Jeongyeon and Momo from head to toe, definitely, judging them.

 

“Let her be,” Jihyo mouthed to Jeongyeon who end up smiling making a thousand jokes in her head about Tzuyu.

 

Then the black car that they used earlier arrived.

 

This time, they have a driver and Mina seemed to not be joining them.

 

“Thank you for arranging our ride home, Mina chan,” Jihyo said hugging Mina.

 

“Take care, I will see you all soon,”  Mina says.

 

“Thank you for the food, it was so delicious, I wish to eat more of you, I mean more of your cooking,” Momo says almost immediately feeling the embarrassment from her own words.

 

Mina laughs. Again, it seemed so refreshing to have someone like Momo enjoy her cooking. Somehow, she understands why Jihyo is with someone like Jeongyeon.

 

“You’re funny, you would be invited again if in case I will host a party like this,” Mina honestly comments.

 

“I will take you up on that,” Momo says riding the car.

 

“Thank you, please excuse my friend, you were so nice,” Jeongyeon says.

 

It was actually Sana, who was the friendliest among them but in the appearance of Momo. Sana seemed to lose her cool. But compared to how Tzuyu behaved Mina is definitely better than that.

 

For a moment, Mina’s eyes darken.

 

She turned serious for a minute.

 

“Hurt her or use her, you’re going to be sorry you are born,” Mina utters making sure that Jihyo will not hear it.

 

Jeongyeon gulps.

 

Mina changed from being an angel-like to a dark person.

 

Then Mina smiles.

 

“Take care,”

 

Jeongyeon feels goosebumps with that.

 

She thought, at least Tzuyu says it in front of her, but Mina, she looks so scary.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter